It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon reports on warp drive, extra dimensions, anti-gravity and more.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Since the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program surfaced months ago we have become aware of the Pentagon's involvement with uap's.
Disclosure came in between two strange and well documented incidents that happened in U.S. Airspace.
Now, new documents are showing that the Department of the Defense's own spy agency was interested in topics that are close to science fiction that include the paranormal, warp drive, extra dimension manipulation and dark energy.

These documents were first uncovered by George Knapp of CBS affiliate channel 8 Las Vegas news.
Knapp has been looking into Bigelow Aerospace based in Las Vegas.
Robert Bigelow has been very interested in ufo's.

the depth of the company's official relationship with the Defense Department regarding the topic was something entirely unheard of before the disclosure of the Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program occurred in December 2017.

Abbreviated AATIP, that effort, and its funding, sprang from Nevada Senator Harry Reid's interest in the topic, along with that of a Defense Intelligence Agency official. The program, which eventually cost $22 million and ran roughly between 2008 and 2012, began after Bigelow won the contract, apparently to investigate UFO sightings, along with pretty much everything else that goes along with the topic for better or worse, on behalf of the military.

Under the AAWSA name, two projects were funded that bordered on the fantastical:

The first of these studies, dated March 29, 2010, deals with "advanced space propulsion" for faster-than-light travel, discussing theoretical physical constructs such as "spacetime-altered regions" and "gravity/antigravity" forces. The second study, which the AAWSA program published on April 2, 2010, covers similar ground, but also includes discussions about "dark energy" and "extra dimensions." The AAWSA experts did this work under the auspices of DIA's Defense Warning Office, which makes good sense, at least conceptually. This organization first came into being in 2002 and is "charged with identifying sources of increasing threats to U.S. interests in critical regions," according to an official briefing.

Former Senator Harry Reid commented:

These studies are so loaded with information," Senator Reid reportedly said at one point, according to Las Vegas' Channel 8. "One thing we learned is over the decades a lot of things happen there's no explanation for. Well there are now."

he continues on:

This paper has considered the possibility—even likelihood—that future developments with regard to advanced aerospace technologies will trend in the direction of manipulating the underlying spacetime structure of the vacuum of space itself by processes that can be called vacuum engineering or metric engineering," the March 2010 study says in its final discussion section. "Far from being simply a fanciful concept, a significant literature exists in peer-reviewed, Tier 1 physics publications in which the topic is explored in detail." "The idea that a sufficiently advanced technology may interact with, and acquire direct control over, the higher dimensions is a tantalizing possibility, and one that is most certainly worthy of deeper investigation," the second document concludes. "Of course, this may not be actualized until many years in the future, but consider the many spectacular physical phenomena that are believed to be true at this early point in the 21st century."

There are accounts of Bigelow's special unit investigations and these include material from downed objects being stored.

Beyond that, accounts of Bigelow's special unit's investigation include claims that mysterious material from downed objects was being stored in storage lockers and that the program went far beyond documenting and evaluating eyewitness reports of UFOs. Instead, it took a holistic approach, which may have included evaluating the impact on human biology in association with sightings and other unexplained events and even seemed to have delved into other paranormal domains. This would seem to match up with the picture of the program's work we now have based on the documents Knapp's I-Team obtained. What we know for sure, beyond the basic facts surrounding the project and information that Elizondo, the guy who led the program on the DoD side, has given to the press, is that some very strange studies resulted from its mandate. Once again, the studies Las Vegas' Channel 8 uncovered are official DIA documents that the United States Government paid EarthTech and other Bigelow associates to produce and kept on file for its own internal use.

If nothing else, the existence of these studies supports the perception that this program went far beyond just trying to interpret and document eye-witness accounts of UFOs and trying to identify what was buzzing around in earth's atmosphere. And they are bound to leave just about anyone wondering if this is what has been released, imagine what else exists that hasn't, whether out of fear of embarrassment or risk to national security.

Source

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Mystery metal probed...do government scientists have a piece of a flying saucer?

Recent revelations about a secret Pentagon study of UFOs raised many questions, including this one --do government scientists have a piece of a flying saucer? According to a New York Times story, scientists in southern Nevada had a chance to study a piece of mystery metal which had some unusual properties.

Some who read the story speculated that the material contains an unknown element. Not true, say those who worked on the program, but multiple sources have confirmed to us that there was a weird piece of something at the Bigelow plant. Physicist Dr. Hal Puthoff was one of the chief scientists for the BAASS study. He confirmed last month that he had a look at "unusual material" that was "very complex." Puthoff implied that it was engineered by unknown means, layered, he says, in ways that produced unusual characteristics. But that's as far as he would go.

Detailed proof that crashes had happened would be so highly classified piece of data. There has been one leaked document — how it got leaked, I’ll never know — which is out there, that talks about some crashes, that we were able to verify … it was a real document. My opinion is there are probably at least materials. Now, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be crash of an entire craft, but it could be a piece blown off, whatever, by a lightning strike or a missile or whatever. So I am not surprised to find out that there’s discussion of material being available. We’ve had an opportunity to look at some unusual material, and I think that is a big area that will become more significant as time goes on. And the interesting thing about it was that I couldn’t figure out a very complex material. When you talk to people that are doing this kind of research … [we know about] all the elements on the periodic table, so you are not finding some new element that you didn’t realize is on the periodic table. No, it’s more like putting together layers of various kinds of materials that you wouldn’t expect to be able to be layered, and the result at the end of the day is that it has certain unusual characteristics that you wouldn’t have predicted in advance, so that is the kind of thing that, to a physicist, is the most interesting.”

Source

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
While the "science" behind it may turn out to be true (who knows?) what we seem to have here is a pretty out-there group of folk--long associated with "Woo"--who have been inserting their out there beliefs in fringe programs they've been associated with.

These papers don't appear to be a case of upper-tier government actually pursuing a belief and the technology to alter space-time. Further, most of the "mystery metals" have dubious chain-of-command issues and one must ask themselves that if the metals are of such import why are they in the hands that they are and why are we hearing about them?

edit on 15-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I appreciate the information, but it is not a revelation. I would expect the Pentagon, the government, the CIA, etc. to study these subjects. It's their job to examine anything and everything that is a potential threat or help to the country no matter how outlandish they may seem. The sensational reporting that Reid got the Pentagon to spend a paltry amount of money ($20 million, iirc) is, well, chicken feed. It is an example of a group of people (Reid, etc.) who are NOT "in the know" at all trying to pull together information.

They are a good diversion. It may have been intentional, but I suspect not. Whatever the initial motivation, it certainly serves as a good diversion and had to have been greeted with delight by those who have more in-depth knowledge of these issues. It looks superficially like a good-faith effort for Disclosure, and the majority of the citizenry will accept it as such while people like Greer and Bassett will continue to scream in the darkness about conspiracy.

Nothing has changed.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There has been one leaked document — how it got leaked, I’ll never know — which is out there, that talks about some crashes, that we were able to verify … it was a real document.

That speaks volumes in my opinion. Who was that quote from? Please please please, don't let it be a "inside source"

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

unfortunately, that would probably have to be the type of source, unless and until we have full disclosure which I don't see happening.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Very good info. I think they know more and this is just the beginning.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
AATIP is just a confused designation for a secret weapons program.
There are many threads on ATS that clearly describe the deception
and how all this came to be. I think its in the hundreds of pages
by now.

Those warp drive theories are not even theoretically sound, and we
don't have spare universes of negative mass to power those ships.
(I'm being literal not snarky.. you need a spare universe to consume
per ship to make it work).

The metamaterials, supposed isotopic purity aside, could be ordered
on the internet for under $1000. I wrote a post on it.

One supposed leaked paper on a crashed UFO, does not a crashed UFO
make, and there have been hundreds of such claims over the decades,
generally which have been pathetic on all levels.

I don't mean to be a killjoy.. but we have to grow up and admit that we've
been had for 70+ years and the people deceiving us are just stepping up
their game once more. Pathetically mind you.

There is certainly some hair-raising weird stuff out there.. but it's not
going to be disclosed by a low quality deception program.

Kev

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

FWIW, (damn near nothing), I put no stock whatsover in Bigelow and TTSA. I could dummy up some documents, any one can.

My guess is that Bigelow and his associates saw and grabbed up an opportunity to monopolize "disclosure" and they may well be doing so as we speak, especially if they've managed to hood wink Knapp.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
While the "science" behind it may turn out to be true (who knows?) what we seem to have here is a pretty out-there group of folk--long associated with "Woo"--who have been inserting their out there beliefs in fringe programs they've been associated with.

These papers don't appear to be a case of upper-tier government actually pursuing a belief and the technology to alter space-time. Further, most of the "mystery metals" have dubious chain-of-command issues and one must ask themselves that if the metals are of such import why are they in the hands that they are and why are we hearing about them?

explain "dubious chain of command issues" never read or heard anything about that, this has all been quite legit. sounds like you are a big skeptic, or trolling...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
it's not even true that George Knapp was first to uncover these papers.

Both of the alleged documents have been up on Corey Goode's Sphere Being Alliance website since 18th December 2017. The day after the NY Times Article.

archive.li took a snapshot the day after (19th Dec 2017) which appears to confirm the date is correct for when these documents were added.

Corey Goode's story appears to be a fantasy concocted for the 'paranormal entertainment' industry.

Also if you look on the Defense Technical Information Center website there are two very similar documents from 2004.

It's all theoretical as everyone will know once you've read the documents.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

I spoke with JV on this personally...

but other than that..

www.ufocasebook.com...

jacquesvallee.net...

www.scientificamerican.com...

There is no chain of custody.

And.. more importantly.. whatever shoebox or envelopes these samples came from,
from 1957 onward, no reputable metallurgist thinks they are anything special.

Now Dr. Nolan was quoted on some off the cuff comments.. but he's a PH.D in microbiology..
he's not a metallurgist.

It would be easy to find page after page describing how there is no "here" here, and
those pages are not from debunkers....

Sorry.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I went to Corey Good's website.. and read this:

Goode continues his IE work now and remains in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians (of the Sphere Being Alliance) who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and deliver important messages to humanity.
spherebeingalliance.com...

If Corey is humanity's representative to multiple star empires stretching across the Universe,
why don't they whip up a nugget of gold for him or something every once in a while, so that
he doesn't have to beg for donations with that paypal donation plea?

That's really low class.

I mean, he said DIRECT PHYSICAL CONTACT. Not Telepathy. Not radio.
Surely they could hand him a pay envelop or gold nugget or diamond
for all his work for multiple star empires and all of humanity?

It's just not right.

Kev

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: The GUT

explain "dubious chain of command issues" never read or heard anything about that, this has all been quite legit. sounds like you are a big skeptic, or trolling...

He's not trolling and for you to accuse him of that is dubious in itself. The Gut may have meant "chain of custody" issues, an easy enough thing to do in a quick post. Do you need that explained?
edit on 5/15/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hey, I wonder if Mattis promising a Pentagon review might lead somewhere.

Food for thought.

😃

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

FWIW, (damn near nothing), I put no stock whatsover in Bigelow and TTSA. I could dummy up some documents, any one can.

My guess is that Bigelow and his associates saw and grabbed up an opportunity to monopolize "disclosure" and they may well be doing so as we speak, especially if they've managed to hood wink Knapp.

Think about it though: even if it was all fake, it's a fascinating façade to climb, right? Why on earth would they do that?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Think about it though: even if it was all fake, it's a fascinating façade to climb, right? Why on earth would they do that?

Read this book and you will understand how all this deception started:

The Rosetta Deception

There are other reasons, other proof ... all compelling.

As you know, I personally find it compelling there is some strange stuff going
on, on planet Earth.. but it has nothing to do with any of the 70+ years
of deception and misinformation.

You did ask...

Kev

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Read this book and you will understand how all this deception started:

The Rosetta Deception

There are other reasons, other proof ... all compelling.

As you know, I personally find it compelling there is some strange stuff going
on, on planet Earth.. but it has nothing to do with any of the 70+ years
of deception and misinformation.

You did ask...

Kev

Thanks Kelly, unfortunately I am unable to read that at this time. I appreciate the heads up though, and will engage when circumstances allow.

Always appreciate your input, it's important to me.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

You are welcome.

It's "Kevin".

I have to warn you, it's one of the most boring books ever written.
But it's quite compelling.

Kev

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Jonjonj

You are welcome.

It's "Kevin".

I have to warn you, it's one of the most boring books ever written.
But it's quite compelling.

Kev

I have spent so much time reading that rather than call a book boring, I question the definition of the word. My bad.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join