It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK, so my puter just totally crashed, it just turned off ? I've never seen it do this before ? It said it had to automatically repair something ? Kinda Freaky !

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thanks and thanks for always answering my questions (no matter how stupid)

Questions are never stupid.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen

And they miss timed the (3) false flags

Xman of a gif role today, dare I say on fire.

Esoteric. Shooting (pun intended) the counter energy early is classic. Just like in the movies, it takes time to recharge, too much time by our collective estimate.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you for pointing that out. I forgot about that one.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Q says, "I'd watch the news that day".
Is that day the 23 rd?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Simple way to check fiver... anyone got access to that software that checks 16 points on the face to confirm same person?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
NowC@[email protected]!!!

Why the capitals in THEP and why the @ for a's and one O? 3 dots and three exclamation points

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Do a full anti-virus scan when it restarts!!

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

My opinion on this is Trump endorsed John Cox so that way the Liberals will start bashing on him more and more people fire up the Republican base & the lefties who actually support a strong constitution (like me) we are backing Travis Allen here in California

Cox might be linked to LOOP. Haven’t found the link yet. Help please!!
He did a lot of housing development in Chicago. Nobody in Chicago is clean.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Hmmmm...so Q saying pain coming on 23rd ? Trump signed something, Trip code changed ? I'm confused ?
Q exposed password ?

Maybe he has used his Executive Branch Powers to release the Documents the DOJ is stonewalling on?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, posting here and you failed to reveal how your hors d’oeuvres were received?

So I'm not dinged for being off Q topic. The "pen" we see trump sign with interesting. The "signature" is a monumental thing on earth. It is a sig that creates value, or money. It locks a deal - except in cultures where handshake is bond of course. The type of pen matters, he uses Felt Tipped pens, which is really odd as in some cases they are unacceptable. My thought was to differentiate from predecessors, and auto pen signed things?

Just an oddity I see.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Do a full anti-virus scan when it restarts!!

I feel so stupid to admit I have no idea how to do that ? Matt always did all the computer stuff like that .

Woo-Hoo...I think I figured it out !
edit on 19-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

NowC@[email protected]!!!

Why the capitals in THEP and why the @ for a's and one O? 3 dots and three exclamation points

Makes it harder to crack the password.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I think the point of Felt Tipped pens is that they are known as Permanent markers? Hence differentiating from the, soon to be negated, Obama EOs?

Re the Hor D'Oeveres, I'm a bit gutted as I woke up with aches all over, cloggy head and bad sinuses so didn't partake of the Hot Tub wedding party. Hence the black pudding, Julienne ginger and rose petals are still in the fridge. :-(

Only plus point is that I got better HD pictures off my 4k TV from home. I'd better get to uploading them!

edit on 19-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Just open your Anti-virus software (Norton Security, McAfee, AVG, etc.) and it should be signposted clearly. Just remember to click "Full scan". It may take a while but safer than "Quick Scan" which only checks the most obvious folders for viruses.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Just open your Anti-virus software (Norton Security, McAfee, AVG, etc.) and it should be signposted clearly. Just remember to click "Full scan". It may take a while but safer than "Quick Scan" which only checks the most obvious folders for viruses.

Thanks You, I think I figured it out ! I hope you feel better, your Hor D'Oeveres sound awesome !

It's funny Cranky mentioned the felt tip pen, cause I wondered the same thing ? Hmmm ?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No I think the capital letters at least mean something. I've got business but I'll be back in an hour to work on it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Dp, I always DP when the site is glitchy (which is all the time) so I assume most all DP's and TP's are a result of the same. Someone (not me) should should do a comparison with this thread and a few others to figure out the delta.

A thought, why hasn't the fact that this thread is almost unusable not got more attention?
edit on 19-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't advise anyone to use Norton, McAfee or AVG. Virus software tends to hog/leak resources (memory, cpu). They always have, and I reckon they always will. I've never ran antivirus software, and I've never had a virus. I usually use malwarebytes fir a scan ever so often, and then uninstall. Zero issues in the almost 20 years of my experience. I've actually fixed more PC's that were running antivirus than not.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Dp, I always DP when the site is glitchy (which is all the time) so I assume most all DP's and TP's are a result of the same. Someone (not me) should should do a comparison with this thread and a few others to figure out the delta.

A thought, why hasn't the fact that this thread is almost unusable not got more attention?

The double/triple posts come from people not being patient and waiting for it to load, and instead hit the reply/post button multiple times. I've done it myself.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join