It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Fiver let me paint you a picture.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

It truly is a "Great Awakening" I believe that is the best term for our current situation.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

20 preists willing to talk and have to be taken out?

Or house cleaning?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Who said yesterday watch the passenger list?

Somebody did and they were right.

It was me.

Now we know something !!

🔑

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Does Q ever mention Jarret? Something is way off with her, she looks like a burn victim or like she’s wearing a skin suit or something.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Does Q ever mention Jarret? Something is way off with her, she looks like a burn victim or like she’s wearing a skin suit or something.

Inside the Shadow President's DC Kalorama 8,200-square-foot, $8.1 Million mansion, eight-bedrooms, nine-and-a-half-bathrooms, is a“WAR ROOM." Lives with Valerie Jarrett, Controls March for Our Lives. The plan is “Soros’s Constitution 2020” to abolish the Constitution planned in 2011

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Q uses her initials VJ. I have pulled up all the times Q has mentions her here.

Just now noticing that the flag with the words "Castle LOCK" is brought up when you type in her initials. I have no clue what it means. Thoughts anyone?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion
Nvm

edit on 19-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

vigilantcitizen.com...

So I was looking around at the pocket watch symbolism because of the recent high school shooting and the shooter's picture on social media with the pocket watch and found this.

I know we have talked about Eminem a few times in relation to Ivanka, who is refrenced in this song as being one of his victims in the trunk of his car, also in connection with Rachael Chandler from Q drops.

We talked about his songs I have just not seen things as nicely packaged as this article.

Insta pic belonging to shooter:

www.instagram.com...

The pocket watch symbolism has been on my mind because everything else in the pic is mentioned.

It's got to be a reference to mind control, doesn't it?

This shooter looks like a helpless little kid. I guess looks can be deceiving...maybe.

On a side note are you trying to hypnotize us CD?

edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: Missed one frame

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
So then obama would be the king?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Black king could represent any number of things or people. I don't ascribe that much power to Obama, but it could related to #ObamaGate and the political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ to enact a type of palace coup of sorts.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No kidding eh?

I mean he's living in torture, obviously, but he's showing us the symbolism.

The song is a threat to Trump, yes?

If he were to come clean about it all wouldn't he end up like Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell and Avicii?

Maybe he could seek protection first, maybe there is that option now.

Maybe he's done too much himself already...

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Dbl.

Testing testing.........

Copy that?! Lol.

Site is so glitchy today.
edit on 19 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I worked hard on Kanye for a while before his coming out party, now it's Eminem's turn. I'll get to him. Make him realize that he's got to break away to save his soul and run run run for his life.

twitter.com...

edit on 19-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

He would have to run that's for sure.

Its way too easy to say these people "committed suicide from depression" or "overdosed because of their troubled lives and severe drug addiction."

Eminem would be a great example to come forward and dish the dirt on all of it.

There really isn't anyone who has done so and succeeded.

I mean Kanye, but he is so controversial all the time it's hard to know his true intentions.

Also he might be "supporting free thought" and MAGA but he hasn't really disclosed anything, has he.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

If I were him, I would take my money and get out, buy a stone brick house with total security lockdown, and with a recording studio (under a new private label owned wholly by me), and the first thing I'd do is make a video and notarize a statement that under no circumstances do I have any plans to commit suicide and that I'm not addicted to heroine or any drugs that could result in death.

Problem is, for him, that I'm sure he's already signed the contract and is already owned like some sort of animal or racehorse.

Then i'd start writing lyrics that tell it all and place a re-frame on everything, and I'd leave the identity politics anti-Trumpism alone regardless of a personal distaste for Trump that i can't shake, since these kinds of things transcend any one person or seat of office no matter how high or influencial.

I'd try to reverse everything and bind the strong man then pilfer HIS house of anything of any value, and empty it out, then double-down on the security apparatus while the storm rages all around.

Marshall, are you listening?

For good or evil you can influence a LOT of people... and in the process generate the space of security (maybe with Trump and Q's help?) and with God's help, by which you'll find new pasture from which you'll be able to freely come and go without the chains of evil weighing heavily upon you.

edit on 19-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

You make me wanna understand but how can I!

Making you "wanna understand" vs. making you understand is exactly the goal here. If you don't decide for yourself to pursue the esoteric, who do you think pays karmically for the burden being imposed on the individual?

Here: www.forbiddensymbols.com...

I can't vouch for everything, but it's a great place to explore. It may help with some of the symbolism being used. Aside from that, stick around and "enjoy the show."

I'll PM you something special.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
5'rs newsblast

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join