It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, J&C. Good stuff!

BTW: Guess who just reentered the picture of the SKDKnickerbocker/Perkins-Coie/Obama/Fusion GPS connection...

CNN is in the mix too!

Group run by longtime Clinton ally acquires top Democratic PR firm

The nation's leading Democratic PR firm will soon be owned by a private equity group run by a longtime Clinton insider.

Mark Penn, a veteran Democratic pollster who has served on both Bill and Hillary Clinton's respective presidential campaigns, has reached a deal to acquire SKDKnickerbocker through his private equity firm Stagwell Group, SKDK sources said Thursday.

SKDKnickerbocker was founded in 2004 and employs many of the nation's top Democratic strategists, including former White House Communications Director Anita Dunn and CNN political commentator and former Recording Industry Association of America Chairman Hilary Rosen.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They had plenty of time to correct their mistakes or expel those who did these atrocities, they didn't and why?
I think because of $$$$$ and their cozy little bubble...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

right, you only believe Rightist unreliable news sources... oh, and "Q"

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Soon they'll end up like "Penn-Central"

📦

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I don't think it was thought to be destructive by the priests...I think they were trained this way.

They were taught to believe it was accepted by God.

I'm not condoning it, at all, but it was done with specific purpose in mind.

I grew up with an English nanny, Dad's side of the family Irish Catholic Mum's side Anglican Scottish and Dutch. I was Christened Anglican...non practicing now.

My nanny always used to say you cannot trust Catholics because anything they do can be forgiven in confession

It's not just the Catholic church either, it is the same in other churches of all kinds...maybe not as common, but present.

I guess this is originally the hivites, from the beginning, influencing many aspects of life with their agenda.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The movement is growing amazingly fast , people aren't just awake they're on Q-steroids

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The new Netflix Documentary "The Keepers", about Catholic Pedophile Rings, mentions a "high-ranking" guy that goes by the name of "Skippy" as one of the abusers.

This stuff is dripping into mainstream in snail pace, but it is dripping. May that drip turn into a tidal wave.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I will attempt to do 101- 200

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting how both pgate AND nxivm trace back to Lynn de Rothschild...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Isn't it interesting how both pgate AND nxivm trace back to Lynn de Rothschild...

No wonder she Quit tweeting.

😎

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Skyfloating

No wonder she Quit tweeting.

😎

That's the wisest thing she could've done. Look at Comey's book tour a few weeks back. The dumb bast@#d incriminated himself at nearly every stop.

😆

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Did anyone hear Rush Limbaugh on Thursday? A caller basically laid out what Q has been laying down for months. He never mentioned Q but I thought it was a coy way Rush could "get the word out" without opening himself up to any liability (that's how he does it).

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Previously, the left hand...

19. Only one trained from childhood for independent rule can have understanding of the words that can be made up of the political alphabet.

While eventually, the "right" hand...

26. …brought to our ranks, thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm.

A.K.A. - Chaos Magic, A.K.A. - Memes

PAY ATTENTION!!

6. Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier of the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, SO-CALLED LIBERALISM, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power.

It is precisely here that the triumph of our THEORY appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.

16. Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of an unshakable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the national life, brought to naught by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, in our plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.

You guessed it, The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion

Deny Ignorance

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think the Vatican won a legal battle in Australia for a blackout on all media for Penn's trial.

I don't think that's right. How can that be legal in Australia, to deny the public access to a very real and serious trial. That's not fair.

Justice isn't real and authentic when it's being rendered in the dark behind closed doors.

That said, everyone has a right to a fair trial, but would public knowledge taint the outcome?

Things that make ya go hmmm...

[black smoke rising]
white smoke renewal

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Oh but "The Protocols" were just a Russian hoax! There's no truth to them!....

Pssssshhh

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Did anyone hear Rush Limbaugh on Thursday? A caller basically laid out what Q has been laying down for months. He never mentioned Q but I thought it was a coy way Rush could "get the word out" without opening himself up to any liability (that's how he does it).

The ten minutes that I was able to hear yesterday included that caller.

Rush said something like 'not that I am saying this is true.... But wouldn't it be great.'

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Had to share ToL... although I'm catholic, my paternal grandmother was Methodist from a family that was one of their founding ginger group, and her father a missionary in Northern Ireland in the 1910s.

I'm told that grandmother had an Anglican nanny and her parents were more than surprised to see their daughter on the front page of a national newspaper at the head of an Anglican Orangemen march down the Falls road!

edit on 18-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Rush knows about Q for sure!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They are very opposite groups
needless to say my parents marriage wasn't appreciated on either side, although only the catholic church would marry them.

Yes Orangemen on my maternal side. There are clergy both sides as well, none of them would involve themselves in the marriage either!

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join