It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It may soon be the G6

Gzero better

😎💡

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I'll be quiet as a mouse, or hiding injuries people would ask questions about? Have we seen his face since the suicide?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

I'll be quiet as a mouse, or hiding injuries people would ask questions about? Have we seen his face since the suicide?

It was mentioned that was the mouse was from The Rescuers. Could it be a silent plea asking to be rescued?
edit on 8-6-2018 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Seriously? If he was scared and needed rescuing he would call the police

I’m guessing that’s what people do, I have never been in that situation but that sounds more believable than wearing a mask

He is overcome with emotions, angry at the press he feels should give him some space and wore a mask while trying to avoid the mob outside his place desperate to photograph his grieving face

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

You never know. Or maybe it's code to someone in particular.

Could be nothing. Could be something.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Also, Charles Krauthammer announced his own terminal illness today. He says he has weeks to live.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the twitter exchange between MadHatter and Trusful Alice? I saw it and then when I went to take a screenshot, all tweets between them were gone. Sorry but I can tell you what I read - and it's haunting me now.

Madhatter to TrustfulAlice: I am there already, give the order.
Trustful Alice: go. (or some similar verbiage).

#freakedthefout what is happening. Trustful Alice also put out a tweet this morning that before the end of day today more deaths.

I guess we will hear soon what else is happening today if this is legit.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes!

I do too.
Dashen is correct.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: CoramDeo

The people at the top are well paid. Not so for the workers.

I wonder where the money comes from. We need a list of donors.

P
Paid better than two of the local bigger Non Profits I know personally in my area. Unless they are raising $20M+ , they are overcompensated. I have to catch up on this thread to find what this Org is about/linked.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

It was mentioned that was the mouse was from The Rescuers. Could it be a silent plea asking to be rescued?

Sure enough, the mask appears to be Bernard from the Rescuers. Very strange that he would choose a mask of a character from a largely-forgotten 40-year-old movie.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Also, that movie actually has a dark undertone:

WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Parents need to know that The Rescuers isn't as accessible to the youngest viewers as many other Disney features -- its dark story (a suspenseful tale of child kidnapping and slavery) may be too much for sensitive preschoolers. The young Penny and her mice companions are nearly drowned as they search for a treasure, which gleams from inside a human skull. Though the kindness and bravery of Penny's rescuers ultimately triumph over the evil kidnapper, kids might find that the scary elements linger after the movie has finished.
The Rescuers

.....definitely some kind of message being sent. By himself? ...or by force?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Seriously? If he was scared and needed rescuing he would call the police

I’m guessing that’s what people do, I have never been in that situation but that sounds more believable than wearing a mask

He is overcome with emotions, angry at the press he feels should give him some space and wore a mask while trying to avoid the mob outside his place desperate to photograph his grieving face

It sure didn't have its intended effect. Not very unconspicuous.

Who the hell has a Rescuers headmask? It's not like any of kids wanted to dress up as him.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Is it The Rescuers or the sequal that has actual footage of a naked woman in the background?

At any rate, The Rescuers was about a horrible woman holding a little girl hostage and using her to find a diamond called the Devil's Eye. Oh, and Madame Medusa (villain) has a brother/accomplice called Mr. Snoops (not at all creepy when you consider the character).

Yes, here is the uncut scene. It's one of the windows in the building.

And here's Mr. Snoops.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Holy Efff, you're right! The little girl in the movie has been spirited away from an orphanage (child trafficking) and has been placed in a dangerous situation where her life is in danger.

I'll bet Andy Spade is trying to signal that he's in danger.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Oh, wow...We keep coming back to trafficking/slavery. My head is spinning!

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sure enough, the mask appears to be Bernard from the Rescuers. Very strange that he would choose a mask of a character from a largely-forgotten 40-year-old movie.

The mask was actually from "The Rescuers Down Under".

Perhaps a shout out for Aussie ( 5 eyes ) protection?

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That image is generally thought to have been inserted as a joke by the artists. You can't actually see it while watching the movie because the image flashes by too quickly. (I believe it's only on a single frame of film.) Back in the 1970's people didn't have VCR's, much less computers, so there was no chance of stopping the movie to inspect it.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Oh, wow...We keep coming back to trafficking/slavery. My head is spinning!

Also Kate had ties to HRC, CF, Haiti and another children's charity in NYC. Very suspicous.

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to make of him wearing the mask. Here are some odd things.

#23 The Rescurers

The mouse is wearing a red scarf.

The Rescue Aid Society is like the U.N.

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join