It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed law abiding citizens stops armed robber in his tracks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Poor guy. Just cuz he had a gun don't mean he was gone shoot nobody. She was judge, jury, and extracushiner. It's a lotta bad things smh.

Don't try to rob someone and you won't die, simple rules to follow really.
The only way to stop crime is to stop it dead in its tracks,good on her for defending herself and her child.
I pray that if I am ever in a similar situation that the Lord gives me the strength to do what needs to be done, should it come to it though I wouldn't hesitate, if you point a weapon at someone you better be prepared for the consequences, armed or not I'm going to fight back with all the strength the Lord gives me.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not going to be a popular thread, since according to liberals this doesn't happen.

What leads you to believe that. Xue is one of the most popular thread writers on ATS. Xue almost always posts conservative posts on this site that is dominated by right wing, gun enthusiasts. OP could start a thread and say nothing more than ''ipsanbajibby'' NRA and it would garner boo coo stars and flags. So what's to make it unpopular?

edit on 31America/ChicagoMon, 14 May 2018 00:43:38 -0500Mon, 14 May 2018 00:43:38 -050018052018-05-14T00:43:38-05:001200000043 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
sometimes death doesn't matter when civility and children are in harms way, and it's when the gun gets pointed......if the muzzle stays parked ok...but even move it to point and the line of fearing for life is crossed then at that instant. and that's for a soldier....

I'm military security and my XDM has no safety so .......it comes that way

edit on 14-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Reminds me of my sister, a bit.

That's the coolest video I've seen in a while.

I have a question for progressives, though.

If the robbery perp is a black guy, and that's a white female popping the cap, how do progressives reconcile that fact?

Does the black guy get all your Yays , or does the chick?

What is the progressive solution? The black guy is, well, black. But the chick, she's female. So does the black guy get yays? He is, after all, black. So does blackness trump gender, or is it the other way around? Does the chick get a pass because she's female?

Or does the fact that she carries a concealed handgun negate the fact that she's a she? All you'd have left is whiteness. Never mind. We pretty much know how THAT'S gonna play out.

Does the lady get disqualified in that scenario? Cause, you know, gun.

Does blackness always defeat all-comers?

How would progressives rule on this

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Not going to be a popular thread, since according to liberals this doesn't happen.

What leads you to believe that. Xue is one of the most popular thread writers on ATS. Xue almost always posts conservative posts on this site that is dominated by right wing, gun enthusiasts. OP could start a thread and say nothing more than ''ipsanbajibby'' NRA and it would garner boo coo stars and flags. So what's to make it unpopular?

Ipsanbajibby !! And I commend this lady. I'll vote for her.

Good ending to a terrible situation. He won't be doing that again.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I gotta correct you on one thing there! He is a “most popular thread creators”.
I say this because most his thread consists of maybe a paragraph of XUE own words.
His style is very interesting but I see too contradictions by XUE. I personally believe these are done on purpose. There is an MO with that one

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Poor guy. Just cuz he had a gun don't mean he was gone shoot nobody. She was judge, jury, and extracushiner. It's a lotta bad things smh.

Sarcasm, right?

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The 'truth' here that the gun control advocates refuse to accept is this:

"More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws"
Third Edition (Studies in Law and Economics) Third Edition by John R. Lott Jr. (Author)

Somehow the liberals keep emphasizing every gun crime comitted by a nut case - And do this for their belief that if less legal
guns were available there would be less gun crime.

Gun nuts are a problem - And gun control advocates are too often making the problem worse.

Why not have licesed teachers trained and armed to defend our schools?

Why? Becuase some people hate guns and live under the false belief that if we pass enough laws
- there will be no more guns - History shows that will never work.

And.............."When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns"
edit on 14-5-2018 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Did she violate a law?

Who cares?

Those people who would oppose the public's right to arms are definately NOT opposed to people breaking the law. They openly support violent criminals every single day.

Those who screech about "yeah but this is Brazil", so what? Makes no difference where this is. Anywhere in the world this should be the norm. If some piece of trash comes up to you in the street, anywhere on Earth, and attacks you in any way, why should you have to die? Why would you want that to be the law? That victims were never allowed equal defence? That the victim must suffer the consequences of the hand they're dealt? What a stupid idea.

Many many countries on this planet have extremely easy access to firearms. In fact, EVERY country does. It's called the "Black Market". It's a non-registered trading option that libs are seemingly oblivious to.
You see, the general public don't usually seek to break laws because they want to belong to society. But criminals break laws all the time. They can just buy drugs. Whenever they want to. It's ok nothing happens, they just go home and take the drugs. Next day, buy more.
They can just buy guns. And newsflash, criminals with guns are somewhat emboldened and so they attack people. And they can attack people because people are ALL unarmed. No one in the crowd is armed. No one in the cars, no one in the houses, no one in the shops. No one. Anyone can be robbed at will.

The answer of the whack-job anti-gun crowd is always the opposite of what a normal person would be saying. "Defend the violent criminals at all costs. It's not his fault he's a rapist and a killer. Make prisons easier. Make sentences shorter. Don't punish, rehabilitate. And above all else, remove any means of defence the public has access too. Just a very self defeating, anti-societal mindset.

Then there's the other bit, the constitution.

You can proffer all you want about "the public can't defend against such a mighty force as the United States Military so it's pointless to allow them access to arms". That's a moot point. That's a dumb standpoint like "can't win, don't try".

If the government was to become oppressive, and it will, the citizens won't be alone. Members of forces are not all autonomous, they're citizens. Armed citizens. Military forces will have huge losses from deserters. Whole divisions will move to defend the public because it's the right thing to do. Not an uncommon occurance either if you know your history. An armed public can win.

Resistances are real things. They exist and they work. Taking away the public's right to arms is ensuring that the government can become a dictatorship with no resistance. That's just a dumb thing to do. I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of the constitution to begin with. Well trained and armed militias are a right, and so they should be. A milita with 100 million members would be a powerful force. Even if it was just AR15s and Glocks.

Let the people have their guns, it does more good than harm.. In fact, without them, in today's times, it'd be like Gotham in no time. Or is that Chicago?

Now, time to watch that funny video again. Ha ha haaa.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Reminds me of my sister, a bit.

That's the coolest video I've seen in a while.

I have a question for progressives, though.

If the robbery perp is a black guy, and that's a white female popping the cap, how do progressives reconcile that fact?

Does the black guy get all your Yays , or does the chick?

What is the progressive solution? The black guy is, well, black. But the chick, she's female. So does the black guy get yays? He is, after all, black. So does blackness trump gender, or is it the other way around? Does the chick get a pass because she's female?

Or does the fact that she carries a concealed handgun negate the fact that she's a she? All you'd have left is whiteness. Never mind. We pretty much know how THAT'S gonna play out.

Does the lady get disqualified in that scenario? Cause, you know, gun.

Does blackness always defeat all-comers?

How would progressives rule on this

Are you being provactive on purpose?

The man is a man so thats a lot of lost points. A lot!. But he's black AND he's a criminal. He's probably unemployed also and most definately a never-trumper even though he's in Brazil.

The woman is, actually how DARE you assume her gender! Also, she's law enforcement or government of somekind so, a fascist. Plus she's armed. Plus she's employed. Plus she shot a man in the street. And she's WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ish), (maybe), (just say she was)

The man wins hands down.

Bigot.

edit on 14 5 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 14 5 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Idiots...I always love when I hear about armed thieves in South America being stopped by armed "victims" in South America. Anyone that has ever been to a dance club in South or Central America knows that almost everyone there has a gun.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Sarcasm, right?

Of the jaded variety.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

don't be unencumbered by the thought process.....we got a world situation here to simplify

all others......did you know she's friggin Military.....had an issue 1911 in .45 cal with military ammo and military training and a military purse to keep it in and military dependant she scooted off just a little...somehow had that smokewagon already in her hand with the safety on......till the 7 year old was barely clear.......my XDM has no safety......made that way

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
she was an MP....military police, it was cocked already....I saw her hit the safety on the left side

She knew the proper way to carry a 1911, cocked and locked.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I pretend I'm out with the wild hogs......to stay in the mindset.....since we know there are 400 pounders out there, not just the cute 200 pounders.....I hike with it in my hand muzzle sideways

the video has the dude pointing the pistol menacingly all the way crossing the street to get to the kiddos....big mistake with the muzzle man

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
dang, she had a 1911.......45 cal

Point blank in the chest.

Thats how its done.

Suddenly he doesnt need the purse all that much 😂

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Great to see this brave MP protect her child and other law abiding citizens from vicious criminals.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I hope she faces no prosecution for protecting herself and child from a violent armed criminal. I have to leave now, going to the range to practice with my 9mm SW M&P9c, and perhaps a few .45's from my single action Ruger Vaquero (original production line, with 7" barrel).

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ruger Vaquero (original production line, with 7" barrel)

Making me blush over here Krakatoa

Enjoy buddy

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The first bad thing was committing armed robbery. If you do bad things you'd better expect bad things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join