It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headcase Storms Stage During UK Song Entry At Eurovision.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A nut ran onto the stage during the UK's entry in The Eurovision song contest, he tried to grab to mic and could be heard saying " Nazi's of the UK Media we demand freedom"

The UK performer SuRie gained her composure and continued, even though she was invited to start the song again, which she declined.

Disturbing thing, this nut had a rucksack on his back which could have contained something nasty. I suspect this was something to do with Russia, because of what has been going on lately, and also they didn't get into Eurovision this year.

Vid on link.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The eurovulsion does bring out the dobbin nutters to say the least.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Can anybody explain the Israeli victory at Eurovision
Jesus what a freak-show is that thing!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86

Very adequate representation of the country then

originally posted by: alldaylong
A nut ran onto the stage during the UK's entry in The Eurovision song contest, he tried to grab to mic and could be heard saying " Nazi's of the UK Media we demand freedom"

The UK performer SuRie gained her composure and continued, even though she was invited to start the song again, which she declined.

Disturbing thing, this nut had a rucksack on his back which could have contained something nasty. I suspect this was something to do with Russia, because of what has been going on lately, and also they didn't get into Eurovision this year.

Vid on link.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Somehow I doubt it's strictly to do with Russia, the UK media does quite a lot of nasty things regarding stories.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I suspect this was to do with the UK's exit from the EU - and that he was allowed to get on the stage.
But I suppose that's very speculative, much better to blame Russia as everything that is bad in the world is down to them.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86

The Israeli singer was a fat woman on a diversity campaign. That explains it.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Does anybody know what he meant by "we"? Because it isn't obvious that the UK media have got anybody imprisoned.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Apparently the guy who stormed the stage is called Dr ACactivism. He's a self-publicist and has done this type of stunt before. His t-shirt had the words “The Workings of The U.K STATE MAFIA: U.K Media,” as well as “Order this now on Amazon", or so I read elsewhere.

His book is still on Amazon. It would be good of Amazon to stop selling it because it'll just encourage him to do it again!

On Eurovision. It's just harmless fun, although the voting does get quite political. Most Europhiles dislike the UK at the moment as we are leaving the EU, and they think this is a slap in their faces - which it is. The UK could have had the best song ever penned and it would have scored poorly. That said, credit to the Israeli song, even though it sounded like a turgid blob was being extracted from an armadillo's arse.
edit on 13/5/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Because the UK are one of the biggest financial contributors to the EBU (European Broadcasting Union), we automatically qualify for the final along with France, Germany, Italy and Spain. If it wasn't for this, then I would doubt whether we would even qualify for the semi-finals. We have also acted as host country where a winning country have been unable to do this.

Eurovision should be good fun and there is still an element of this, but for a very long time voting has been political with certain blocks of countries supporting each other regardless of the song. Is it supposed to be a song contest or is it a place for political point scoring and propaganda? Some of the songs and sets are fabulous, which is a shame when these do poorly just because they happen be be representing the wrong country. Its honestly like a popularity contest you would find in the playground, except we are all supposed to be grown ups.

I think we should make 2018 our last Eurovision, as that spark of fun and the element of song contest is definitely going missing. As the UK are quitting the EU, we should withdraw our financial support and just let them get on with it. Maybe we can replace it with a UK wide contest, one that is actually to do about the song.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Disturbing thing, this nut had a rucksack on his back which could have contained something nasty.

they search every bag or sack brought into the venue, so if it had something nasty in it then itd be a conspiracy with the security to have let it in.

top topics

join