It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Aerial "Fireball" Filmed On May 11, 2018 That Has Stumped The R/UFO Members

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well I'm confused too, because I have no idea what this object could be. It's NOT CGI. It doesn't behave like ball lightning and it certainly can't be a skydiver with a flare. I'm thinking it could be a hoax, done with a drone, with a flare attached to it, but it's so hard to tell because the video is in 360p. I took a few screenshots and did my best to sharpen them up a bit, but still can't tell what this strange object is. Any ideas??

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Any ideas??

AfterEffects?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Looks like a fairly populated area. WHERE did this occur? I want to dig around the local media in that location.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I really didn't do any research on the location...been up 18 hrs. Sounds like the guy has an accent. Hope you find more details. Goodnight!

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Could be. It just looks as if it's a real object of some sort, shooting off sparks.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

English accent
. doesn't look like a drone to me,could be a skydiver,hard to say,and he says ,his phony has a # camera.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I really didn't do any research on the location...been up 18 hrs. Sounds like the guy has an accent. Hope you find more details. Goodnight!

The guy who uploaded that video has no footprint on YouTube that I can find. Just that one lone video, and no description of where he filmed it.

But I agree with the YouTube commenter who said that it's ball lightning. It's riding air currents up and down like ball lightning sometimes does.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Any ideas??

AfterEffects?

Or...

Or...

Or...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
When I was looking at this I was picturing a wave runner on a large wave like maybe 10M high that is riding up and down as it rolls in. that is what this looks like, and it looks like it has a wake behind it. I wonder if this could be an over-lay of something (like the surfing wave) with the water being erased with a green screen like technology?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

In all honesty, either of those videos could be an absolutely viable explanation for the OP's video.

As a member of ATS that pretty-much everyone that comes here knows, and to be frank, respects the opinion of, (and I mean that with due respect), what's your opinion on the OP?

I mean, other than the fact that your videos show a pretty plausible explanation?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp
A witness not, I am.
Possibilities I offer. No more. No less.
edit on 5/12/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I'll take "Or" over Aftereffects.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Me too.
Once I got over the knee jerk thing.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I swear... if I EVER take video of a UFO, it will be crisp, clear, AND STABILIZED! For crying out loud- I filmed a flipping tornado coming at me better than that! (I also didn't know it was a tornado...)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I'd guess it's a kite with some fireworks attached,but it could be a drone with fireworks.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Then they'll say it's CGI.

Really, I don't get why people still into this UFO video thing.

It's been years since we have seen those and there's always some explanation other than extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional beings visiting us.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
There's something odd to the sound quality, like he's speaking into a mic and not really there as it's happening.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Really, I don't get why people still into this UFO video thing.

Because one day a video could be posted that will make us all wonder what it is , most interesting one I remember in recent times was this.

Could have been Aliens but turned out to be an atmospheric effect , it was interesting though.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That is a really weird vid you got there, never have seen this. If I did I probably wouldn't say aliens, what would cause something like that to happen?

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

There was an extensive thread on it back then and as far as I can remember it was caused by ice crystals in the atmosphere.
I thought it was probably Aliens.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join