It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Aerial "Fireball" Filmed On May 11, 2018 That Has Stumped The R/UFO Members

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Any ideas??

AfterEffects?

aftereffects of what exactly oh great genius...

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Morning! More info. I just found on Reddit, concerning the video clip.

Guy who filmed this, with his "crappy" cell phone, is from Buck, UK.

Someone stabilized the original video clip: gfycat.com...

Explanations on Reddit: CGI, Ball Lightning or Pyrotechnic Stunt Kite, like the one seen in the clip below.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ice crystals basically popping? lol all I could come up with without looking. Anyways as for the op I have a friend on the 4th who puts roman candles on a drone, looks pretty cool.. he crashed it and is looking into a better one, don't worry I promise not to start any threads

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: vinifalou

Could have been Aliens but turned out to be an atmospheric effect , it was interesting though.

As usual. That, or weather balloon, flares, birds, lens anomalies, etc...

Don't get me wrong, I think that WHEN (not if) we find more advanced civilizations it will be a mark in history.

I'm just not spending my whole time looking for this as some people do and find nothing substantial.

As they say: extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidences.
edit on 12/5/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Really, I don't get why people still into this UFO video thing.

Because one day a video could be posted that will make us all wonder what it is , most interesting one I remember in recent times was this.

Could have been Aliens but turned out to be an atmospheric effect , it was interesting though.

Avid cloud watcher here...never seen this, and we have some of the most volumous (yes it's a word down here) cloud formations from north to south you can see.

Who debunked it? Links...thanks...

It's cloud height, no higher.
What ever was within the cloud affected the cloud, have a closer look.

Or is this another case of a 'piece of paper' demanding they ARE right....again, just so they're not seen as 'wrong'.
Cause you know that NEVER happens....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Amandarc

Don't want to stray to far off topic but as the OP video has been explained here's the explanation for the video I posted.

What's happening above those clouds?
In the past few years, videos have appeared on the web detailing an unusual but little known phenomenon: rapid light changes over clouds. Upon inspection and contemplation, a leading hypothesis for its cause has now emerged.

In sum, this hypothesis holds that a lightning discharge in a thundercloud can temporarily change the electric field above the cloud where charged ice crystals were reflecting sunlight. The new electric field quickly re-orients the geometric crystals to a new orientation that reflects sunlight differently.

In other words, a lightning discharge can cause a sundog to jump. Soon, the old electric field may be restored, causing the ice crystals to return to their original orientation. To help this curious phenomenon become better studied, sky enthusiasts with similar jumping or dancing sundog videos are encouraged to share them.
apod.nasa.gov...

Of course it is just an hypothesis so could still be Aliens ... Maybe.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: Amandarc

apod.nasa.gov...

Of course it is just an hypothesis

Nasa has a creative writing department?!?! WOOOOWWWW!
I could get a job there!!!!

hypothesis only....

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Looks like a cluster of white type ufo orbs in flight formation. The sparking effect is normal to a very rare type of orb, the radiant white angel type orb with the angle grinder facility. Good catch

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
According to this reddit thread it was a large rc plane with flares on each wing.

It was flown from a nearby airflied and possibly connected to a fair of some sort.

The person claiming this had it flying right over his/her house.

No video evidence, though, of it being a plane.

Cheers,

BT

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The way it dives, climbs and turns, it looks to me like an RC model airplane with smokers on the wings. Case closed.

Oops, looks like Beetee beat me to it.
edit on 12-5-2018 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Watch this footage. Very similar sighting from England
with better zooming. Make your conclusion.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
its a RC plane with flares, someone on reddit said they saw it fly above their house

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 12-5-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From the accent and the rooftops I’d say it just might be the same thing as this:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

People seem to go crazy every time this guy flies his drone with the spark attachment.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's fake. He's overly excited then starts making excuses for his phone in the first one second. Most people would just be inquisitive.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

Aftereffects is an Adobe program for video editing

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok, I cleaned the image up a little, and this is what I see:

Apparently this UFO encountered a gravitational anomaly in interstellar space and somehow wound up in our atmosphere.

After I dedicated all my crypto-mining computers to some more in-depth post-processing, I was able to extract this image:

LOL! When I looked at the video, the ST:TOS episode Tomorrow Is Yesterday came to mind.

On a more serious note, I agree that the RC aircraft with flares makes the most sense as an explanation.

-dex

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Really, I don't get why people still into this UFO video thing.

Because one day a video could be posted that will make us all wonder what it is , most interesting one I remember in recent times was this.

Because one day a video could be posted that makes us all wo-
"CGI!"

Your video is CGI. Just try to prove me wrong.

edit on 5/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

Sorry, my point is that, no, a video will likely never be posted that makes us all wonder what it is. There will likely always be a technology that could fake whatever is seen. Even Trump giving a guided tour of a mothership.
edit on 5/13/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

It's fake. He's overly excited then starts making excuses for his phone in the first one second. Most people would just be inquisitive.

Your analysis is fake. You assume that his reaction would be just as you expect it to be, and since it wasn't, you concluded fake. Actually, your analysis, is worse than fake. It's garbage.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

originally posted by: Phage

Any ideas??

AfterEffects?

aftereffects of what exactly oh great genius...

Hey, he put a question mark after, give him some credit. At least he didn't state "Fake." as if it were a fact. The ? means he is admitting its a guess and it could be wrong.

"Only a Sith speaks in absolutes."

huh? ONLY a Sith can speak in absolutes according to this quote? I guess a Sith must have said this quote then... It doesn't make it untrue, it's just, in order to follow the rule set by this statement, a Sith had to have made this statement. So, when Jedis go to school, and the teacher wants to teach them about something like, how 9 is the Only number that, when multiplied by another number, the product always reduces down to itself, or if they want to teach the class how Ww2 was the Only war in which a nuclear bomb was used, or how Earth is the Only planet with hydro oceans in the solar system, then they have to bring in a Sith to teach that, or any other lesson that contains a statement that is an absolute.

Because only a Sith speaks in absolutes...

*looks around*
hmm, any Siths around here...?

<< 1    3 >>

join