It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has John McCain died in secret?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations ATS readers, writers, lurkers, trolls, shills, bots, and sundry.

Today I bring you this Gray Area thread based upon a PM I received from another ATS member who will remain nameless unless that member decides to identify themselves.

SNIP

So based on this I went looking around to see what I could scratch up. Out and about on the internet were a few items of relevance and potential illumination in regards to the question posited in the title of this thread. Here is one item:

It might be uncomfortable to talk about, but Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) has been fighting brain cancer since July. The 81-year-old has not returned to the US Capitol since December.

So the speculation is already underway about what would happen if McCain stepped down — or, worse, could no longer serve. The Washington Post reported Tuesday that a list of possible successors is circulating in the whispering Republican class, headlined by McCain’s wife, Cindy McCain, and former US Sen. Jon Kyl.

If McCain leaves office before May 30, the Post indicated, his Senate seat will be on the ballot in Arizona in November 2018, as will that of his retiring junior colleague, Republican Sen. Jeff Flake. After May 30, the new senator — who would be appointed by Republican Gov. Doug Ducey — would serve through 2020.

The whispered speculation about replacing John McCain is getting louder - Vox

So it looks like there is one discrepancy, the date in the PM being May 21st and in the Vox article it is May 30th. Perhaps someone could run this down and see what is actually the case for the date. Also, the Vox article does mention McCain's wife, but does not mention his daughter as possible replacements.

Elsewhere, from today:

The absence of McCain, a Navy pilot who was tortured in captivity during the Vietnam War, hung over the conversation. What he would have to say about Haspel mattered. But not until Washington had all but finished for the evening did he finally weigh in.

“I believe Gina Haspel is a patriot who loves our country and has devoted her professional life to its service and defense,” he said in a statement. “However, Ms. Haspel’s role in overseeing the use of torture by Americans is

Even from afar, John McCain raises his voice against torture - PBS

So McCain released a statement with his sentiments rather than taking part in an interview or other form of face to face communication. Do we know the last time McCain was seen in public?

Also from today there is this post by Q:

mobile.twitter.com...📁
Names?
No Name prev meeting(s)?
Panic?
Discussions of death/funeral?
Medical or escape?
Now comes the pain.
Q

Q pub

For those who are not aware, Q does not use McCain's name and refers to him as, "no name." It is also no secret that there have been discussions of his funeral and the brouhaha over him specifically not wanting Trump at his funeral. It's been political theater wall to wall, floor to ceiling, front to back the whole time with McCain. Why would things be any different near the end of his life?

Still elsewhere:

PHOENIX - Senator John McCain's daughter is asking people to "chill out," as she expressed frustration on the speculation about McCain's death and funeral.

Returning from her family's Arizona ranch, Meghan McCain was back to work on ABC's "The View" with a message relating to her dad, who is undergoing treatment for an aggressive form of brain cancer.

"I'd like everybody to take a collective breath and chill out on my dad for a second, especially Orrin Hatch," Meghan McCain said.

Meghan McCain on speculation of father's health: 'chill out on my dad' - ABC15

I can understand a daughter wanting to be protective of her father, especially if there are serious health issues at play, which are obvious in this circumstance, but is there more behind her defensive posturing?

Ok, that's the meat of the thread.

I humbly ask that any and all conversation around the veracity or lack thereof of Q to please be kept off the thread as it is off topic and is only included as context for the thread.

If there are any members from Arizona, have you heard any of these rumors? If so, from where? I've poked around a little bit on social media and haven't seen anything mentioning this as a possibility, but it if possible I missed it.

Related ATS threads:

-TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insiders postings- PART -sIx-
McCain wants Obama to give his eulogy.
McCain writes - I Gave FBI’s Comey the Bogus Trump Dossier
Report - John McCain Wants President Trump to Stay Away from His Funeral.

What says ATS?
edit on 10-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: poof

Mod Note:
The posting of private U2U's is not allowed, even if the source is unnamed.
edit on 5/10/2018 by Blaine91555 because: see mod note

edit on 5/10/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
No.

Second line.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Meghan?? Argh!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if had already passed and it was being kept a secret. The Game of Thrones is real... I wouldn't put anything past the political elites to maintain power.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
He may already be living in the South Pacific and his death will be announced on June 1st, after which we will be shown an urn that supposedly holds his ashes.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
McCain will not die until after Obama speaks at the funeral.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

You put the ix-nay on mentioning the veracity of Q's information, yet you use him as a source. You included a link to a Q thread!

Come on.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's a secret because

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man."

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think he's probably still alive.
He may be keeping to himself, to make peace with his maker.

Speculation of this sort is not uncommon.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
and
a reply to: butcherguy
and
a reply to: carewemust

I wouldn't put this past them at all.

a reply to: KansasGirl

Because the topic of the thread is John McCain really dead but not announced, and the source for that was the PM I received, not the Q thread. It is no secret that McCain has been discussed many times in that thread and others, nor is his (reportedly) failing health.

Q is merely ancillary.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

" to make peace with his maker. "

LOL , Good Luck with that John , Your LIFE Review is gonna be a Bitch..........

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is why I love this site very intriguing I wonder!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm still looking for the most recent public appearance by senator McCain.

Contrary to popular belief @SenJohnMcCain is doing fine and has no intention of resigning! #crackpots

Cindy McCain - Twitter

Has he been seen since then?

I know he's released statements, but when was the last time he made a public appearance?
edit on 10-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: removed CNN as source, they are garbage and from here on out embargoed by me.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I really do like Meghan McCain...and she is nothing like her dad.
This all must be extremely painful for her and her family.

There was a false notice of my death in the press about 5 years ago...everyone I knew was calling and asking if it was true.

I told them it was.

...but it was still a pain in the ass.

The McCain family doesn't need or deserve this extra grief and hassle right now.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What I deleted was originally posted in the OP..
***I need glasses***
No need to repeat it.

edit on 10-5-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It's a secret because

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man."

That would be the Cheney "unit", that thing has some kind of turbine impeller pump for a heart, it's like frankenstein's monster on crack.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I really doubt his passing would be withheld. Given his term of service, he will be honored not hidden.
edit on 5/10/2018 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
McCain will not die until after Obama speaks at the funeral.

That genuinely made me laugh.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I really do like Meghan McCain...and she is nothing like her dad.

I am not familiar with her at all and so have nothing to base any notions on. I will take yours to heart for the time being until I make my own impressions.

I can imagine that premature notice of death being posted would generate some measure of headaches for the one so subjected.

I know also how hard it is to have a family member in poor health and so am not without a modicum of mercy for that aspect.

I am sorry to say, though, that I would not put something like this past the people whom McCain has sided with during his political career.

a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah, that was in the OP. I'm looking for an appearance by John.
edit on 10-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join