It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pence has some advice for Mueller. Wrap it up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Vice President Mike Pence said Thursday that he believes it’s time for Special Counsel Robert Mueller to finish his investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and other potential misdeeds by people in President Donald Trump's orbit. 'In the interests of the country, I think it’s time to wrap it up,' Pence told NBC News in an airplane hangar following the return home of three Americans who had been held prisoner by North Korea. Pence said the Trump administration has 'fully cooperated' with Mueller’s probe, including turning over more than 1 million documents. But he wouldn't respond to a question about whether he agrees with the president that the entire case is a 'hoax.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I sure hope Mueller can see his way......to listening to the VPOTUS.
Seriously, it needs to end, and needs to happen before someone fires someone, thus causing many tears. If you can't find the boogyman in a year long inquiry using the entire justice department of the US, perhaps there just isn't one there? If there are crimes, lets all hear them and see some heads roll. Seriously, if you have proof of a crime, we can't argue with verifiable facts. If not, it's time to let.....it........go.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Even A.G. Jeff Sessions asked Mueller to hurry and "conclude" the Russia investigation. Normally Sessions would be Mueller's boss, but he can only "ask" now.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Mueller has tried hard to find crap on Trump's team. It seems nothing has been found that shows collusion of intention. Russia did attempt to persuade the elections away from a Hillary win, but they were not endorsing Trump, only trying to make Hillary lose. I think this has gone on long enough, Mueller seems to be constipated.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Dear Dems/Lefties, please for the sake of the US and your entire party ask for the madness to end! If it is proven ( which we all know it won’t), you get President Pence. A true far right Republican unlike Trump.
Look back to years of Obama and the birther movement. Even I wanted that to end. Because even if true, those tracks had long been covered. Hell, Obama himself wouldn’t know where he exited the white woman.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The whitewater investigation took six years. It was going on for two years before Starr took it over. Not a single indictment.

Bill was eventually impeached because of perjury relating to questions about an incident uncovered during the investigation, that had nothing to do with the purpose of the investigation, over four years after it had started.

No Republican complaining about Mueller has any credibility, shut up and let the man do his job.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
*Hysterical laughter*
Pence has been smoking something. Mueller is doing a thorough job.

+9 more 
posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

shut up and let the man do his job.

What job is that?

He got hired to bring Trump down and cause problems.

Even a federal judge called him out on his bull#.

Maybe you should shut up.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Ah, so this is revenge. Is that the new message the left is running with these days? Is that to go along with #nevertrump, or does it replace it?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well I mean Mike Pence said it. That should be all the proof anyone needs.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I smell fear. It smells good.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

does fear smell like wasted time?
#BAMN

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even A.G. Jeff Sessions asked Mueller to hurry and "conclude" the Russia investigation. Normally Sessions would be Mueller's boss, but he can only "ask" now.

Trump can tell sessions to tell rosenstein to tell mueller to drop it and in exchange they get pardons for all dems involved.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As I see it, if there is nothing to be found and hidden. Just let him finish. Nothing to be afraid of. And Tax payers money is spend on so many fronts, in such huge quantities..... that doesn't change a dang thing
edit on 10-5-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump can tell sessions to tell rosenstein to tell mueller to drop it and in exchange they get pardons for all dems involved.

I'd rather it go on for 6 more years than to let some slimy assholes off the hook.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

does fear smell like wasted time?
#BAMN

Isn't it funny how wasted time depends on perspective?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
As I see it, if there is nothing to be found and hidden. Just let him finish. Nothing to be afraid of. And Tax payers money is spend on so many fronts, in such huge quantities..... that doesn't change a dang thing

Yes and let’s get special counselors to investigate every politician as well, putting wiretaps in them, raiding their lawyers office, looking for any crime at all.

Let’s start with obama and Hillary

I mean if they have nothing to hide just let it happen right?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

yep. It will be interesting to see how things transpire knowing how juvenile Trump might just be.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes and let’s get special counselors to investigate every politician as well, putting wiretaps in them, raiding their lawyers office, looking for any crime at all.

I fully support that. Including every politician down to a local level. If you want to take my tax money and make decisions on my behalf, then your life should be an open book to everyone you’re working for. Every part.

In fact any new findings should be posted weekly in the newspaper and online. Imagine how different government would be if all these dirtbags knew there wasn’t going to be any hiding of dirt?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

I fully support that. Including every politician down to a local level. If you want to take my tax money and make decisions on my behalf, then your life should be an open book to everyone you’re working for. Every part.

In fact any new findings should be posted weekly in the newspaper and online. Imagine how different government would be if all these dirtbags knew there wasn’t going to be any hiding of dirt?

quite possibly the first and only time I have agreed with you.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This might be thin, but so was Martin Riggs theory on Ananda Hunsaker in Lethal Weapon

John Kerry is going around the world in his violation of the Logan Act Tour(someone should make that T-Shirt) who appears to be doing everything in his power to stop this president's flow.

Then you have Mueller, who looks like he is trying to bring down this president

Do you know, that are old high school friends....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join