It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Sciences

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I've written extensively about it in multiple forums and plan to continue doing so...

I feel like often times people ignore those threads while my non-occult threads get way more attention.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
I have read much of Manly P Hall....The Secret Teachings of All Ages is my favorite book ever! It opened my eyes. Another fav is Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma...a very hard read, i am on my 5th time and only get about 20% of it.

Yes Hall is good stuff and I love how he explains it. I have not read the whole book yet. I believe it is suggested to also take a good look at Blavatsky as well.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Haven't read her yet...she is on my list, though.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I've written extensively about it in multiple forums and plan to continue doing so...

I feel like often times people ignore those threads while my non-occult threads get way more attention.

I will go check those out! Any particulars that you find most important as a starter?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pi...
π...

Read It!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

(SNIP)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc? Instead it is endless political debate which has no meaning in the grand scheme of what's going on.

There is really no need to discuss the truth - it is the lies, the politics, that needs our awareness.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc? Instead it is endless political debate which has no meaning in the grand scheme of what's going on.

My advice right now.
Start a thread about those esoteric truths and we will follow.

edit on 7-5-2018 by Abednego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yep... I'm well studied in much of it mysell throughout the course of my lifetime... and continue to learn.

On the POSITIVE vs. NEGATIVE sides... I tend to stay with positive karma... that's just me.

But I've seen and had some strange experiences with some of it too...

Either way.. Interesting subjects abound

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

If you are a fan of Hall then you know this is nothing new. The overwhelming majority of the people are fed the exoteric beliefs. Only a small percentage of the population are told the esoteric beliefs and it must be spooned out, step by step, in order for it to be of use. So why your frustration? Teach what you have learned and don't worry about those unconcerned or uninterested.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well, information war is an important form of war nowadays. Most people who talk about politics and get really excited are regular people. Only they are oblivious that they aren't doing this out of their free will. People who know the game direct them and guide them, provoking certain thoughts and actions. If I had to guess, then I'd say that about 1 out of 30 is a real government sponsored "information warrior", the rest are just sheeple who get caught in the game that others have created.

The main objective of "the political theater" is misdirection. People will be manipulated to invest their attention/energy into a game that they can't win. This way they don't have nothing left for subjects that matter.

Now, when talking about "occult sciences", then I'm also fairly skeptical. Occult is just smaller form of religion, with an alternative narrative. Science has nothing to do with it. Religion and science can't coexist, because religion/occult is defined by it's dogmas, otherwise it would be just science. When it is demanded that you just believe something, without the need to experiment or observe if this truth is real, then it's just a form of religion and if someone uses "science" to "prove" their narrative, then that someone just tries to fool you by making things seem more serious.
edit on 7-5-2018 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2018 by fakedirt because: eh?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eitea

Well, information war is an important form of war nowadays. Most people who talk about politics and get really excited are regular people. Only they are oblivious that they aren't doing this out of their free will. People who know the game direct them and guide them, provoking certain thoughts and actions. If I had to guess, then I'd say that about 1 out of 30 is a real government sponsored "information warrior", the rest are just sheeple who get caught in the game that others have created.

The main objective of "the political theater" is misdirection. People will be manipulated to invest their attention/energy into a game that they can't win. This way they don't have nothing left for subjects that matter.

Now, when talking about "occult sciences", then I'm also fairly skeptical. Occult is just smaller form of religion, with an alternative narrative. Science has nothing to do with it. Religion and science can't coexist, because religion/occult is defined by it's dogmas, otherwise it would be just science. When it is demanded that you just believe something, without the need to experiment or observe if this truth is real, then it's just a form of religion and if someone uses "science" to "prove" their narrative, then that someone just tries to fool you by making things seem more serious.

Occult means hidden. Occultism is the study of the hidden laws of nature. They want you to believe that it has something to do with some religion or cult, so that people will not look into it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc?

Thanks to the social engineers behind the curtain, most believe that there IS no purpose for life.

In order to find the truth, one must believe the OPPOSITE of what propaganda is telling us.

The good news is that modern culture, based on the premise there is no inherent purpose or positive design in human life, has been exposed as a long-term Illuminati psy-op designed to demoralize us. It will fail.

The Satanic Origin of Modern Cult-ure

POPULAR CULTURE = BRAINWASHING. "Popular culture" (music, TV, movies, books, fashion etc.) is NOT spontaneous but corporate controlled and manufactured. "Today's mass culture operates like the opium trade: The supply determines the demand."

Bankers Are Behind The Counter Culture

Modern Western culture is based on denying objective truth and erecting a false reality in its place. The New World Order is dedicated to replacing Truth with a solipsism created by the same people who create money from nothing and charge interest.

Modern society is based on a solipsism created by Illuminati (Cabalist) Jewish bankers and their Masonic minions. The word "solipsism" means a self-created reality that has little or no connection with Truth. Instead of being dedicated to Truth, humanity has been hijacked by the bankers. The "New World Order" is a solipsism that stymies and enslaves mankind while increasing the bankers' power and wealth. We are being drawn into a solipsism that inverts good and evil; truth and lies. We are being inducted into a satanic cult.

WESTERN CULTURE BASED ON DENYING REALITY

Thus kulture is contrived. How do we know what we know? We are taught by the mass media and the education system. But what if they were subverted by a satanic secret society, i.e. the Illuminati? The mass media and education system promote this suspension of reality. Truth is suppressed. Lies are promulgated. Negative or self-destructive behavior is portrayed in a positive light.

How the Illuminati Control Culture

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

crowley would be proud of you from the there and then.

those that will seek out the hidden and suppressed information high five people!
f

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Manly P. Hall's "secrets" are nothing but lies.

Why do people still refer to him as a reputable source?

Verify this quote for yourself:

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifer, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifer promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... [ Invocant signs pact with his own blood ]" -- The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page CIV, Manly Hall (33rd)

Lucifer Rising

He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here.

The Eye Of Horus… a symbol of satan and EVIL

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So what esoteric truths are you thinking of? There a re a great many paths, and a great many "truths" some of which contradict each other.

Now why politics? People understand that. Most people here (ATS) are not inclined to occult things.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Both, religion and the occult, grow from the same thing - mysticism. The "hidden" part is the bait that lures in the sheeple.
"We know the important secret of the world and if you serve us, then we'll teach you". But after years and years of service to the occult leaders, there will be more confusion and new questions then there will be answers. It's about getting people hooked by their curiosity. It's about getting people to invest enough of their time on "the secret", so they find it too hard to turn back and accept that they have wasted years on chasing someone else's fantasy.
Sometimes the occult leaders get lucky, and their narrative stumbles on things that are real and and yet to be known. But their vanity and the need to rule others will corrupt this truth quickly. They will over mystify this truth and they will start to put themselves in between that truth as necessary factors. It's just a game to play on others weaknesses. The occult is about curiosity killing the cat.
edit on 7-5-2018 by eitea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Because people can only awaken at the speed they awaken. To try to force it is to do the opposite of what is needed.

And not everyone should delve whole heartedly into the occult sciences. To use a (paraphrased) quote from one of my favorite TV shows: “Because maps used to say there be dragons here, but they don’t anymore. But that doesn’t mean the dragons aren’t there..”

Sometimes some things are so different from what we know as real that they mask themselves as things we can comprehend to manifest. Back in the day it was elves, now we see spacemen. The danger lies in definitions.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, yeah. I guess. So what do you want to discuss? Hidden stuff.... like action at a distance, electricity, gravity, propagation of waves through thin air? All this seems to have been uncovered in the past several hundred years so what exactly are the hidden things and the esoteric truths to which you refer?

My belief is that all of life is full of games and schemes. It is all about popular ideas and ultimate power. The strong guy doesn't necessarily win anymore. The smart guy or the fast guy or the popular guy who can gather together many like minded individuals into one group can defeat the dimwitted brute. Once you get to talking about women things change. What is best for a mother? What is pretty? What is desirable? These are the darnedest things!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join