It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occult Sciences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc? Instead it is endless political debate which has no meaning in the grand scheme of what's going on.
edit on Sat May 19 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Because...... People. Unfortunately.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marky83
Because...... People. Unfortunately.

I mean the key is in everyone's hand!! It is so easy.. But people ither fear or do not care out of ignorance.
That is, if people really want change.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Why do you want to discuss the esoteric truths of our existence?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Share your knowledge. I'm eager to learn.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Snipped

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Why is nobody actively discussing the esoteric truths of what is going on, why we are here, etc? Instead it is endless political debate which has no meaning in the grand scheme of what's going on.

Because everybody has their own truth, and just like politics, the discussion devolves in an argument before long. But what do I know? Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ashflash
Share your knowledge. I'm eager to learn.

I have no idea where to begin. The rabbit hole goes deep and I am not sure how much of it makes sense until other things have been figured out and realized. For one, the reason why things are the way they are, is because Man is not living according to natural law.

Occultism is just the study of the hidden laws and forces of nature. These are used against us on a daily basis by ones in the know of these ancient truths. The information in itself is not bad or evil, it is just information. It is what one does with it, which obviously it is begin used negatively against us. Some lectures that might be helpful are on youtube by Manly P. Hall for starters. There are many and so much.

Religion for instance is Astrotheology, the Bible. It all is so easy and clear once it is explained. We have been duped our whole lives, most of us. Time to wake up. Nobody is going to save us, not Trump or anyone else. It is a collective effort.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Because everybody has their own truth, and just like politics, the discussion devolves in an argument before long. But what do I know? Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

So Discordianism is the left hand path isn't it..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There are basic core truths though in all of this.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Ok so let me got this straight....just to make sure I understand you...

So people debating the politicians who make our laws and the government that enforces them is meaningless drivel...

The real issue is the super secret crystal skull type nonesense that there is LITERALLY no reason to believe is even real, let alone “scientific “....

I think you got that backwards brother/sister..

You should really ignore all the spiritualism Mumbo jumbo and focus on something that matters and effects your life.. like maybe politics..

If people actually paid attention and voted. Most of our big problems go away..

edit on 7-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

WHAT?!?!

Eastern Muslims > the actual people who make the laws you live by..

Really???

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

...No. Not even close. Back to Occult School with you!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

So say you, thus illustrating my point. I am not going to debate the matter. As I said, it goes exactly nowhere. And anybody that says that they know the truth is a fool.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thank's I'll check it out. I'm not completely ignorant. I very much look forward to learning more... and more.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Whose truths? We can take your word as to what those truths are or we can research probably hundreds of others humans with their truths that will likely not align with your truths. Like most things in life, these topics are subject to interpretation based on the experiences of the one doing the interpreting. For example, I, for one, do not believe that if I bury myself in occult (or any other) studies that my real world issues will cease. I also believe that I am responsible for outcomes in my life, as good or bad as they may be. If I fail to exercise or eat right, my health will suffer. If I choose to be an ass to everyone, my relationships will suffer. If I choose to party and blow all my money, my financial security will suffer. Etcetera. My choices, my earned results. Call it what you want - occult forces, ghostly influences, spiritual interference, voodoo, Santaria, and on and on and on. I choose to call it Humanism and to hold myself accountable for the choices I make in life, regardless of the outcome.

p.s. People choose to discuss politics because that is what has the potential to affect them the most, usually broken down to some want everything free and some don’t think that’s the best or most fair outcome. Those discussions are located in clearly defined subforums so you can easily avoid them.
edit on 7-5-2018 by Lab4Us because: Missing letters, time to clean the iPad screen!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have read much of Manly P Hall....The Secret Teachings of All Ages is my favorite book ever! It opened my eyes. Another fav is Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma...a very hard read, i am on my 5th time and only get about 20% of it.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Truths as in there are things going on which are actually happening. There are forces that exist on a scientific level that can be manipulated. I understand everyone has their own core truths.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

ATS has forums full of the subject... (s)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

...No. Not even close. Back to Occult School with you!

Sorry that was more of a question to you. I have not looked into Discordianism too much but the whole order out of chaos thing, among other things, led me to believe that. The PN field manual, the Principia, etc also appear (at first glance) to be the case. But I admit I am on a quest and of course do not know the whole truth but I know I am on the right path. My goal is to help awaken or switch on others to start their own search, for the collective well being.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join