It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

This prophecy you describe has been written for close to 2000 years.

Lets say I'm pretty skeptical about it so I put it behind me.

Then lets say I die tomorrow, having disregarded this prophecy, as many others before me have done.

Will my soul or eternal body, being in the existing heaven, then be annihilated on the day of judgment?

That's one question.

Another question.

Lets say I do decide to align with this prophecy. To align with this prophecy, do I necessarily have to annihilate my soul or eternal body that is currently living in the existing heaven?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CainHarmbank
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

This prophecy you describe has been written for close to 2000 years.

Lets say I'm pretty skeptical about it so I put it behind me.

Then lets say I die tomorrow, having disregarded this prophecy, as many others before me have done.

Will my soul or eternal body, being in the existing heaven, then be annihilated on the day of judgment?

That's one question.

Another question.

Lets say I do decide to align with this prophecy. To align with this prophecy, do I necessarily have to annihilate my soul or eternal body that is currently living in the existing heaven?

Unless a soul strives, unless it repents of it sins properly and sins no more, unless it believes upon the true Son of God Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' it will die in it sins and experience the underworlds. Mankind is technically not yet in the Eternal Heavens that is why eternity is being rewritten to allow them to be, the original destiny of all souls of this fallen universe was eternal suffering in Darkness, the Light saw potential in the lost intelligence's and sought to aid them as the Light is good, the Light willing to endure what it had too. Freewill is a rule so it had to be by faith and truth given into the fallen worlds and souls which had capability to discern and feel it saved by recognising.

The Devil setup world dimensions that used pleasant things as a snare to bind to unpleasant places, using the freewill of intelligence's to bind them through the choice of sin. It was clever and worked well all were lost but interventions have come to change eternity to save that which was once lost and known, God power is beyond that of the Devil and time is not relevant in the work of God, all eternity is seen at once and accessible every possible timeline in every dimension and density, in every world. Because the Darkness used things of the Light to setup snares and traps it aloud also the light to use those same things to unsnare and save all willing to accept the offer. Therefore a plan to redeem and Restoration all things taken and fallen that were changed that still contained the light of God was put into place. But all souls who choose sin and evil, selfishness the ways of the Devil would remain to experience portions of their original destiny of darkness, until they paid the utmost farthing of their own debts to him having rejected the offer by Christ to cover it by his atonement.

There is more than one judgement to come, if you are speaking of the final judgement after all the resurrections, after the purification by holy-fire of the earth, then most souls would by then have changed/repented and been forgiven to find a place in the new eternity to grow and develop within it kingdoms of righteousness. It is only those who have become so overtaken by Darkness so Evil that they reject the final offer of God, that will remain bound to Abaddon and the Outer Darkness hence becoming Son of perdition.

The crys from eternity where heard, the Light descended and Hope came to a place of hopelessness. Therefore those redeemed of the earth should rejoice for it is not much longer before the Millennium begins, but before that time comes their shall be a division a harvest upon the earth the worthy and capable shall escape before the wrath of God is released, which mainly is allowing Devil access to his own domain since people rejected the Son of God and loved darkness more than light. May more strive now to meet requirements to stand before the Son of man.
edit on 10-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It's kinda confusing... On the one hand, Jesus is coming back to toss the peeps who took this Mark or chip like what they're putting in your dogs now. On the other hand, we all have to take this deal and the only way to take this deal is to receive something.. like baptism, or sacrament, or just say a magical prayer of belief and somehow Jesus will know the difference and sort out which Marks are good and which marks send you to torment. But if the Bible predicts a world religion that predicts needing a mark of some type, how do we know Christianity isn't that religion? They do fit the profile worshiping Jesus as God right? and doesn't it make sense he was that wounded head and that 666 is perfected man?
Just doesnt add up.. sorry

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JerryMH

Im sorry in advance as i do not know the words so well but isnt that mark of the beast kinda of this worlds systems already, the ultimate greed, lust and so on, meaning they promote sinful way for ppl and that there is no God but evolution and worms food but same time they do their magic and rituals for the very devils they actually worship.

I hear many ppl gets confused as how could they own all the governments and such to have such a systems world wide but those that worship devils have been around for ages and they have been kings and queens, leaders of secret societies, cults, rulers of the ppl and lands, they build this world with fear, torture, rape, slavery and such. Today they might have released the slaves officially but in truth the world still have tens of millions slaves trafficked per year and even more all over the world.

If this is the mark of the beast or at very least the road layed down for that mark of the beast so those who follow that road, follows their own sinful ways, they have many roads but all leads to same darkness, then there is our Creators gift and promise in Jesus Christ our Messiah, so that those who humble them selfs and admits they are sinners, repent and pray forgiveness, forgive those who have hurt you, learn too love each other as we all have Hes Breath of Life in us, can be saved through their faith and works in our lifes.

World can be full of lies and liers yet God is truth. Who would chose too love the world instead our God?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo
a reply to: JerryMH

Im sorry in advance as i do not know the words so well but isnt that mark of the beast kinda of this worlds systems already, the ultimate greed, lust and so on, meaning they promote sinful way for ppl and that there is no God but evolution and worms food but same time they do their magic and rituals for the very devils they actually worship.

I hear many ppl gets confused as how could they own all the governments and such to have such a systems world wide but those that worship devils have been around for ages and they have been kings and queens, leaders of secret societies, cults, rulers of the ppl and lands, they build this world with fear, torture, rape, slavery and such. Today they might have released the slaves officially but in truth the world still have tens of millions slaves trafficked per year and even more all over the world.

If this is the mark of the beast or at very least the road layed down for that mark of the beast so those who follow that road, follows their own sinful ways, they have many roads but all leads to same darkness, then there is our Creators gift and promise in Jesus Christ our Messiah, so that those who humble them selfs and admits they are sinners, repent and pray forgiveness, forgive those who have hurt you, learn too love each other as we all have Hes Breath of Life in us, can be saved through their faith and works in our lifes.

World can be full of lies and liers yet God is truth. Who would chose too love the world instead our God?

Ye have spoken wisely. Another mark comes later with greater binding, but the mark on soul already been present and most who die on earth are falling to underworlds, the greater mark involves the direct worship of Antichrist and unforgivable rituals for this life and next. Indeed people must also forgive others to be forgiven, that would be hard for some, justice will be met people are meant to forgive and leave it in hands of God to sort out in proper season.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ye have spoken wisely. Another mark comes later with greater binding, but the mark on soul already been present and most who die on earth are falling to underworlds, the greater mark involves the direct worship of Antichrist and unforgivable rituals for this life and next. Indeed people must also forgive others to be forgiven, that would be hard for some, justice will be met people are meant to forgive and leave it in hands of God to sort out in proper season.

Speaking of that coming mark of the antichrist, I think this is may be related :
www.digitaljournal.com...

University of Minnesota is one responsible for creating this new technology which to seems to make it clear where that we are enter the end times.

I recently found out that orion is another name for nimrod and so was ancient apollon,shiva is also another name of nimrod,which is the mascot of CERN. As we all know orion is also a star constellation.
Sounds kind of like chapter 9 in Revelation. I found out that nimrod had 70 names which makes sense with the tower of babel,since they all began to speak different languages thereafter.

CERN's logo also contains the number of the beast hidden in plain sight,they also have aspiration to open a portal to another world. In the greek language nimrod's name is apollon,the city where the large hadron collider was built under in roman times was known for having a temple of apollo.

Don't just take my word for it look these things up and see how all these things are linked together.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede

Speaking of that coming mark of the antichrist, I think this is may be related :
www.digitaljournal.com...

University of Minnesota is one responsible for creating this new technology which to seems to make it clear where that we are enter the end times.

I recently found out that orion is another name for nimrod and so was ancient apollon,shiva is also another name of nimrod,which is the mascot of CERN. As we all know orion is also a star constellation.
Sounds kind of like chapter 9 in Revelation. I found out that nimrod had 70 names which makes sense with the tower of babel,since they all began to speak different languages thereafter.

CERN's logo also contains the number of the beast hidden in plain sight,they also have aspiration to open a portal to another world. In the greek language nimrod's name is apollon,the city where the large hadron collider was built under in roman times was known for having a temple of apollo.

Don't just take my word for it look these things up and see how all these things are linked together.

CERN will be used to open a doorway in a time yes.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Deetermined

"Look at me! I'm so right, and the rest of you are beneath my heel! NOW SUCK IT!"

Sorry. I have already been through your religion, and like a piece of cheese thrown into a woodchipper, have come out the other side mangled, bruised, and downright chewed up and spit out.

However, unlike the cheese, I learned *much*. Oh yes. LEARNED. That evil, nasty word none of you like at all. I've learned what kind of people inhabit religion. How they think. What they think of others, especially the poor. I learned how to navigate the backstabbing, empty promises and mumbled mumbo jumbo that your kind likes to spew- and if the person is ignorant, or mentally retarded, or just in a state of complete vulnerability, here comes the religious like a pack of hyenas, ready to strike- sucking out a person's will, happiness, and every resource they can glom onto for personal gain.

You *cannot* perform miracles, so excuses have to do.
You have little to no compassion, so you grind anyone lesser under your heel, while using your holy book as a guide and a rationale.
You will gladly sit and watch the world burn, all the while trying to hide the gasoline and matches you used to get it started in the first place.
You actually think you should be ruling, like royalty.

I have seen things that would make you go convulsive. I have gone through things that would break your fragile ego and mental state like a dry twig. It's amazing I'm even *functional*, let along mobile- and your religion is the root cause of 90% of it.

The media, the left, climate scientists all appear to have this same religion...and oh yes...the LGBTQ community.

They are all religions as well...hope you can open your eyes and see they are just the same.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: randyvs

No the Bible is bad because it has next to nothing to do with what Jesus taught. This is indeed an either/or situation and you can't have both.

I agree with the rest tough. Let's wait and see who's on the right side, shall we?

Where else do we have record of what Jesus
taught? How is a record of him defending the
accused instead of judging them bad? If you
believe in God how can you sell him short in his
ability to get a message to us? And where is
there a better qualifier than the Bible? There
isn't one.

Ummm sounds nice randyvs.. but Jesus never taught anything...he told people a perspective that has nothing to do with them.

The proof is that NO-ONE including himself, could be bothered to live that perfection.

It is just not necessary.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: lakenheath24

God and his word doesnt change! Lol which version of gods word are you using? Do you know how many "WORDS" there have been in the past 2000 years? And you quote the bible but state a bunch of hooey about jews being gods chosen people. Should not the Torah be the word then?

The Torah is made up the first five books of the Bible. Israelite Jews are only considered the "chosen people" because they were the ones chosen to bring God's Word into the world through scripture and Jesus. The scriptures still match the Dead Sea Scrolls. As far as I know, there hasn't been any change of context in meaning between the two.

Actually they don't match and most is missing or non-existent.

And who cares if they did anyways.

The Books along with any others have not helped the Planet an iota.

Be honest now...time to DUMP the pre-planned SCRIPT over-TURES.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Because you are blank of the high blank
authority of blank? Sure glad you're around
to straighten me out but....

edit on Ram51218v43201800000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CainHarmbank

I don't quite understand what you mean by relationship with God.

Can you please elaborate a little bit more about the nature of your relationship with God?

It starts with prayer. Pray for God to reveal his Holy Spirit to you through everyday living and through scripture. The more you sincerely use prayer and scripture to learn about God, the more he will reveal himself to you and the more your faith and understanding will grow. Ask for God's guidance in living out his will for your life. The more you try to live out God's will above your own, the deeper the relationship will grow. Eventually, you'll recognize God working in all aspects of your life and answering your prayers. Many times the signs and messages are subtle, they will come to you through other people, and sometimes through dreams. Be vigilant and aware of all of your surroundings and the people in them. God works in many ways.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It starts with prayer. Pray for God to reveal his Holy Spirit to you through everyday living and through scripture. The more you sincerely use prayer and scripture to learn about God, the more he will reveal himself to you and the more your faith and understanding will grow. Ask for God's guidance in living out his will for your life. The more you try to live out God's will above your own, the deeper the relationship will grow. Eventually, you'll recognize God working in all aspects of your life and answering your prayers. Many times the signs and messages are subtle, they will come to you through other people, and sometimes through dreams. Be vigilant and aware of all of your surroundings and the people in them. God works in many ways.

That he does and he being the God of all creation he knows the best way to speak to us all individually.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

I try my best to please the Lord daily, reading the Word of God,more than a few times I have found answers to my prayers in the Bible. Praying often is also important.

1 Peter 5:10
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

I list this second verse because I have personally gone through this:
2016 my faith started getting stronger and I kept praying the Lord would help me lose weight as I was quite heavy,between 2016-2017 through help of the Lord I lost the weight. Mid 2017 I had a moment of doubt and I sought the Lord with all my heart,mind,and soul in this matter he removed all my doubt and I began to see clearly that which I could not before.
Mid 2018 He has helped me to overcome my addictions and people I shouldn't be hanging out with to remove myself from their company,now it is much easier to resist those temptations, because I have no desire to return to whence I was for now I am more whole than I have ever been in my life.

We serve an awesome God who just and merciful.

Remember always should you feel down or unworthy this verse below. I found this verse when I was feeling like I wasn't good enough and it brought me to tears when I had found it,God knew I needed that verse on that day at that exact moment.

Hebrews 10:16-17
16 THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR HEARTS, AND IN THEIR MINDS WILL I WRITE THEM;
17 AND THEIR SINS AND INIQUITIES WILL I REMEMBER NO MORE.

It is in uppercase because that is how it is in my Bible.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This scripture is to make people aware take it seriously, I can not reveal why I know all that I do only tell you to seek in spirit the answer why, if a work is happening on earth hidden from mankind understanding that is preparing eternity for it ending it would not be revealed to mankind, as the Devil would not understand it himself. Take seriously this scripture I am going to share with you, at first I wont translate any of it but will let you discern in spirit, know that God speaks harshly at times to further emphasis the importance of repentance.

1 I am Alpha and Omega, Christ the Lord; yea, even I am he, the beginning and the end, the Redeemer of the world.

2 I, having accomplished and finished the will of him whose I am, even the Father, concerning me—having done this that I might subdue all things unto myself—

3 Retaining all power, even to the destroying of Satan and his works at the end of the world, and the last great day of judgment, which I shall pass upon the inhabitants thereof, judging every man according to his works and the deeds which he hath done.

4 And surely every man must repent or suffer, for I, God, am endless.

5 Wherefore, I revoke not the judgments which I shall pass, but woes shall go forth, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth, yea, to those who are found on my left hand.

6 Nevertheless, it is not written that there shall be no end to this torment, but it is written endless torment.

7 Again, it is written eternal damnation; wherefore it is more express than other scriptures, that it might work upon the hearts of the children of men, altogether for my name’s glory.

8 Wherefore, I will explain unto you this mystery, for it is meet unto you to know even as mine apostles.

9 I speak unto you that are chosen in this thing, even as one, that you may enter into my rest.

10 For, behold, the mystery of godliness, how great is it! For, behold, I am endless, and the punishment which is given from my hand is endless punishment, for Endless is my name. Wherefore—

11 Eternal punishment is God’s punishment.

12 Endless punishment is God’s punishment.

13 Wherefore, I command you to repent, and keep the commandments which you have received by the hand of my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., in my name;

14 And it is by my almighty power that you have received them;

15 Therefore I command you to repent—repent, lest I smite you by the rod of my mouth, and by my wrath, and by my anger, and your sufferings be sore—how sore you know not, how exquisite you know not, yea, how hard to bear you know not.

16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;

17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;

18 Which suffering caused myself, even God, the greatest of all, to tremble because of pain, and to bleed at every pore, and to suffer both body and spirit—and would that I might not drink the bitter cup, and shrink—

19 Nevertheless, glory be to the Father, and I partook and finished my preparations unto the children of men.

20 Wherefore, I command you again to repent, lest I humble you with my almighty power; and that you confess your sins, lest you suffer these punishments of which I have spoken, of which in the smallest, yea, even in the least degree you have tasted at the time I withdrew my Spirit.

21 And I command you that you preach naught but repentance, and show not these things unto the world until it is wisdom in me.

22 For they cannot bear meat now, but milk they must receive; wherefore, they must not know these things, lest they perish.

23 Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.

24 I am Jesus Christ; I came by the will of the Father, and I do his will.

25 And again, I command thee that thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife; nor seek thy neighbor’s life.

26 And again, I command thee that thou shalt not covet thine own property, but impart it freely to the printing of the Book of Mormon, which contains the truth and the word of God—

27 Which is my word to the Gentile, that soon it may go to the Jew, of whom the Lamanites are a remnant, that they may believe the gospel, and look not for a Messiah to come who has already come.

28 And again, I command thee that thou shalt pray vocally as well as in thy heart; yea, before the world as well as in secret, in public as well as in private.

29 And thou shalt declare glad tidings, yea, publish it upon the mountains, and upon every high place, and among every people that thou shalt be permitted to see.

30 And thou shalt do it with all humility, trusting in me, reviling not against revilers.

31 And of tenets thou shalt not talk, but thou shalt declare repentance and faith on the Savior, and remission of sins by baptism, and by fire, yea, even the Holy Ghost.

32 Behold, this is a great and the last commandment which I shall give unto you concerning this matter; for this shall suffice for thy daily walk, even unto the end of thy life.

33 And misery thou shalt receive if thou wilt slight these counsels, yea, even the destruction of thyself and property.

34 Impart a portion of thy property, yea, even part of thy lands, and all save the support of thy family.

35 Pay the debt thou hast contracted with the printer. Release thyself from bondage.

36 Leave thy house and home, except when thou shalt desire to see thy family;

37 And speak freely to all; yea, preach, exhort, declare the truth, even with a loud voice, with a sound of rejoicing, crying—Hosanna, hosanna, blessed be the name of the Lord God!

38 Pray always, and I will pour out my Spirit upon you, and great shall be your blessing—yea, even more than if you should obtain treasures of earth and corruptibleness to the extent thereof.

39 Behold, canst thou read this without rejoicing and lifting up thy heart for gladness?

40 Or canst thou run about longer as a blind guide?

41 Or canst thou be humble and meek, and conduct thyself wisely before me? Yea, come unto me thy Savior. Amen.

I confirm to you this was indeed spoken by the Savior, the true Lord God Yehoshua the Son of the Eternal Father, yea even if you can comprehend it the Father and Son speak as One Light, yet two personas identical. This will happen to every single person who does not repent in time, sadly it is the case and when such harsh things are spoken it is done to save people not to condemn them in words. Time is running out this is why more things have been getting revealed to world mysteriously upon forums a prophecy is being fulfilled without this forum even realising it is happening.
edit on 15-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If God loved you all so much he let his own Son descend to aid, and his Son choose to descend to aid knowing he would suffer greatly yea even greater than almost all will ever have to suffer, and all that was asking of you mankind was to give up sin and evil to live righteously, allowing the spirit of God to show you how to become good people, to repent of your sins and believe upon his Son Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ' and you would be saved from eternal suffering that was rightful due by eternal laws and the Devil had the rights to your soul. It wasn't much to ask for such a great price it cost the Eternal Father and Son to give you opportunity for redemption and salvation. But if you remain in pride if you remain defiant if you continue to thrive in sin, continue to deny the atonement of Christ, continue to live wickedly, then you will have to pay the great price for yourself at least a portion of it, in which the torment and fear you will go through in that time you can not imagine. Is not this then not love to warn you of such dangers, for unlike Christianity I can say I do know it will happen and has and will and is.

Some of you who have seen my words this is talking to you directly, you are heading towards Hell wearing a blindfold and don't realise it. I have power to aid you but it must be ye who humbles yourself and listens and begins to apply the things I am teaching ye. For this very thread shall be the awakening of those who listen unto salvation but shall be the justification of condemnation upon those who listen not. I will give you how to defeat the matrix how to escape it how to transcend it how to live as a immortal, but ye must humble yourselves and listen. Know that without the aid of the Father and Son you were already lost forever and need their help to be saved, this is the most important thing I can tell you, that without repentance you are already under condemnation, not by God will but by your own choices and their consequences as determined by the eternal laws.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Some of you who have seen my words this is talking to you directly, you are heading towards Hell wearing a blindfold and don't realise it.

Speaking of which...

Matthew 7:3-5
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Some of you who have seen my words this is talking to you directly, you are heading towards Hell wearing a blindfold and don't realise it.

Speaking of which...

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Those in Darkness can not comprehend the Light, once they come into the Light then it can be comprehended.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

Speaking of which...

Those in Darkness can not comprehend the Light, once they come into the Light then it can be comprehended.

You know not of what you speak.
Watch CERN and you will see in due time that you were wrong.
Read from the Word of God not the book of mormon,your mind is already under its spell.
edit on 15-5-2018 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

Speaking of which...

You know not of what you speak.
Watch CERN and you will see in due time that you were wrong.
Read from the Word of God not the book of mormon,your mind is already under its spell.

Judge not that ye be not judged.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I will bear testimony as the Light of Truth for sake of those listening that only One Church on earth was ever made by the Light of God, that it was created with purpose to undo deceptions of Satan, from a time that after the disciples died apostasy ran rampart across the earth. To undo much of his workings the LDS Church was created yea, and it was founded in the ancient past and restored upon the earth through a prophet called Joseph Smith, which the Light and Truth saith behold indeed he was called of God and visited in vision by the Son and Father. and behold the same spirit which speaketh unto ye now is the same which spoken through and unto all the disciples of Christ in forming the bible, and is the same who spoke unto all the prophets in which have been called to serve God, in which even yea the Book of Mormon came by the power thereof. Therefore I warn people be-careful how you judge me for ye know not which spirit speaketh for have not discerned; the wise do not hastily judge.

Now let the truth shine forth and be justified, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the only church created by God for all other churches of world are made of man and subject to the errors of man and the will of the Devil, but the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints church was made by God to aid all other churches of the world and bring correction. Therefore a time is coming that the whole world yea even other churches who calleth themselves the people of Christ 'Christians' will be called to repent and come unto the Church of the first born of God, that they may be sanctified in righteousness and prepared for the Restoration of Zion.

And behold I the Lord thy God which now speaketh to ye saith I will chasten my own church and put it to trial that the wheat may be separated from the chaff, that only the holy and righteous are left and they who remain who flee from Babylon who let Mammon go and put the Fathers will first, to them will I keep from the days of sorrow and much suffering in which will befall the rest of the world who have not accepted my covenant and repented of their sins so saith the Father, yea and Son beareth witness to the Father and the Father to the Son and the Spirit saith come all and repent for behold the truth has been given.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join