It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: ntech

You will have to do more than that ntech, as I read it in the bible you are wrong
It's very clear, Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, we are under no laws,outside loving God, loving others
You might want to back up your beliefs if you want them taken seriously

Sorry also can you tell me what the "benefits" are, not sure what you are meaning

There are few Christians on earth, few true ones who listen unto the Light. Therefore for benefit of the world we declare that most of Christianity heeds the spirit of the Devil not God and has become a worker of iniquity.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

The crowd that appears is not the 144,000. They are still on earth until their jobs are finished. These first fruits are a different group of saints.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

The crowd that appears is not the 144,000. They are still on earth until their jobs are finished. These first fruits are a different group of saints.

The 144,000 shall be those first to see the higher dimension in which is now prepared, they will go through a transfiguration that is the protection the seal involves, and will aid with things in higher to lower, the great multitude involves many who will be resurrected in a time. Most of mankind will not be capable to be in the first rapture and will face the great tribulation, most of Christianity has without realising it served Satan which is the God of this world, and worked iniquity turning many against the real Lord God Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ'.

A judgement soon comes upon this world measuring of the hearts and works of man, those incapable will not be able to Stand before the Son of man until become capable at a later time, but those few known and chosen capable will escape and stand before him, it is also given them to know the great mystery of end times. These are they that went with him wheresoever he goeth.

I am sorry to give Christianity bad news but many will be disappointed and are under this very scripture.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

They were mislead by false Shepard who themselves may believed had the spirit of God, billions of them since beginning of time. Only One Church has it right but all righteous that are on earth will be aided and gathered in various ways, but even that Church which was made by God will be sifted as wheat in itself. Satan ever since the disciples died infiltrated Christianity and used it to bind souls to Hell not free them, even changing the name of the Son of God from Yehoshua to Jesus, nevertheless known and seen by Yehoshua so he went and adopted the name of Jesus for himself that all who truly find him in spirit would then be directing their prayers to him rather than the other. But those who are acting hypocritical to his very gospel and character their prayers still go to Zeus which is Satan. Such it is they shall be known by their fruits; almost all Christianity would reject the real Son and believe the false one.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
People like the O.P. are the ones who sound delusional to me, no offense. Prove otherwise I guess? Good luck. Also, I disagree with at least half of the statements the O.P. makes and considers to be fact and uses to bolster his argument.

One thing I disagree with is the need to be a Christian to have good morals. In fact, I think Christians can have WORSE morals because of the way they treat people whose views are different than theirs. And of course, they are going to be confused, because they try to use channeling instead of science and logic to explain the universe.

Look at it this way, there is a group of people out there who believe lies (Christians) and use mythology and channeling (not fact) to justify things that are obviously morally wrong to anyone else who has not been brainwashed. To make it worse, these Christians aren't only content with keeping their beliefs personal but want to force them onto others and "punish" those who are different than them.
edit on 06pmSun, 06 May 2018 22:58:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

originally posted by: Jobeycool
He is telling the truth about exactly what Jesus Christ says and I also see stuff getting far more radical form of secularism in society and more and more pleasure and greed.This is why we all need to repent.
No one knows when the rapture occurs but take the time to read current events with politics...All nations are preparing their armies against Israel including the U.S.
Now this will not happen over night.Things are developing rather rapidly as far as micro chipping which will lead to the Mark of the Beast.All the Mark of the Beast says is you will be forced to buy and sell items,food,all basic needs,etc...Digital money will destroy paper money in the future.Some people all ready chip themselves or some hospitals and corporations require you to wear a card to hold near rfid chips to open doors.The reality of how abusive this will become is not far fetched whatsoever.Some of you seem to not understand the concept of hell.Hell will be the worst pain and fear ever and it can never be stopped ever if you do not repent of your guilt and sin.Not a game fellas....

The Mark of the Beast the true one has already been here since the ancient days, it is the very system of Mammon and the sins of Babylon of the worlds pride and greed, money is simply one stage of the beast and many love money do they not and things of this world, it has effects on spirit. The microchip thou speaks of if cometh is but another beast that rises with same power of current system, for mankind already are forced to buy and sell with the mark, it is that which they call money, the digital rise of currency is simply it next stage. What matters is where is peoples heart, if it is on Mammon and Babylon and not God, they will die in their sins and fall with Babylon. If it is on God and not Mammon and Babylon they will live through Christ and their sins be remembered no more.
Very interesting way of teaching The Mark of the Beast...Thank You

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
People like the O.P. are the ones who sound delusional to me, no offense. Prove otherwise I guess? Good luck. Also, I disagree with at least half of the statements the O.P. makes and considers to be fact and uses to bolster his argument.

If what has been spoken is true thou should consider what it means for life ye are living, for all things are seen even that which one hides from others. Know all must be judged according to the life they lived, and the sins they repent not of they will have to face the consequences as known within the Eternal Book.

If one be under the delusion and in the insanity of spirit of mankind, they would not see one who is outside of it and sane. They would do as Isaiah said:

8Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

9In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

10Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.

11Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!

12And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.

13Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

14Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

15And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

16But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

17Then shall the lambs feed after their manner, and the waste places of the fat ones shall strangers eat.

18Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:

19That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!

20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25Therefore is the anger of the LORD kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

26And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

27None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

28Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:

29Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

30And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.
edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

those days won't begin until after the gathering of the saints unto Jesus Christ in the clouds.

1Thess 4:13-18 ¶ But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
and

2 Thess 2:1-3 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
I will admit there is a great falling away from the word of God so it is close but we have not entered into the great deception.

That great deception will be when the Devil(Satan) and his angles (the devils) will convince the men of this world they are Aliens from another star system and they had started the human race on this planet, and have now come to help us into our next step of evolution. And that the reason there were so many people who suddenly disappeared is because they took them to be re-educated from their monotheistic view of God to that of Polytheism.

Funny thing is unsaved Jews will still remain, and though the Devil will try and kill them all, they will survive until the coming of Jesus Christ, and at that time Christ will set up the kingdom of heaven, the promised kingdom tot he Jews, which was at hand 2,000 years ago but because of their rejection of Jesus as their Messiah, that kingdom was postponed until after the Tribulation, the time of the great delusion.

edit on 6-5-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: randyvs

I don't think you have learned much at all, ever
I don't read in the bible we are to prepare for battle, to be strong, to go to,war
I read we are to battle our own sin and be prepared to die, just like Jesus and the apostles, many before us

Yeah, you've made it obvious not only in this
thread but others just as well. And may I take
this moment to apologize. I should of
recognized your narcissistic self ansorbed
know it all B.S. immediately. Oh wait, that's
right I did! Just had to see if you'd try to roll
the same crap my way. Troll on brotha!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This be wisdom one who says things but is humble enough to realise error and admit, that may proclaim to know things yet when corrected by the spirit of truth admits they don't, for many proclaim to know the truth yet they see not and are blind. All things such as misunderstandings and proclamations of truth while in error can be forgiven, but a person must humble themselves to grow.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

He is telling the truth about exactly what Jesus Christ says and I also see stuff getting far more radical form of secularism in society and more and more pleasure and greed.This is why we all need to repent.
No one knows when the rapture occurs but take the time to read current events with politics...All nations are preparing their armies against Israel including the U.S.
Now this will not happen over night.Things are developing rather rapidly as far as micro chipping which will lead to the Mark of the Beast.All the Mark of the Beast says is you will be forced to buy and sell items,food,all basic needs,etc...Digital money will destroy paper money in the future.Some people all ready chip themselves or some hospitals and corporations require you to wear a card to hold near rfid chips to open doors.The reality of how abusive this will become is not far fetched whatsoever.Some of you seem to not understand the concept of hell.Hell will be the worst pain and fear ever and it can never be stopped ever if you do not repent of your guilt and sin.Not a game fellas....

The Mark of the Beast the true one has already been here since the ancient days, it is the very system of Mammon and the sins of Babylon of the worlds pride and greed, money is simply one stage of the beast and many love money do they not and things of this world, it has effects on spirit. The microchip thou speaks of if cometh is but another beast that rises with same power of current system, for mankind already are forced to buy and sell with the mark, it is that which they call money, the digital rise of currency is simply it next stage. What matters is where is peoples heart, if it is on Mammon and Babylon and not God, they will die in their sins and fall with Babylon. If it is on God and not Mammon and Babylon they will live through Christ and their sins be remembered no more.
Very interesting way of teaching The Mark of the Beast...Thank You

You are welcome, overcoming the world involved showing love to others in looking after the poor and needy among you. Such it is to keep both commandments is to do the Fathers will first over your own and to love thy neighbour which is shown in works. This is the key to all other commandments and laws for one who obeys those two laws are in themselves going to obey the rest for the Spirit of God is in them.

We should make it clear that the Spirit of God can reveal which commandments are his and are not.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Azureblue

Religion is the oldest form of mind control the world has ever known. Thank f.... I am free of this form of control.

I have a feeling you will take those words back some day. Sorry.

when I was a child the brainwashing was making an impression but at 60+ years of age after having learned even more about the world, i dont think so somehow, but then eash to their own is spose.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You speak the truth, however many rather do as they please than listen to sound advise concerning their souls.
There are still some who will listen I have been speaking to them lately, the Lord leads me to them on occasion, they are easier to find offline in my experience. I glad you realize the time we are living in, many including other Christians seem to say we are in the times of the end but don't quite know what is going,being in the word these coming days is especially important remember.

I'm glad to see someone else here who understands just as I do, yea the ears work so do the eyes.

Psalm 84:10
10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Today the Lord had me speak to a man in my church, I started to get a sensation in my finger tips and palms, a piece of scripture came to mind:

1 Peter 5:10
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

I prayed on it and said in my head should this sensation persist and grow in strength then I will take this as my sign from the Lord my God to speak to him concerning this and so I did. He told me he knew it was the Lord that lead me to show him that passage. We serve an awesome God,he truly deserves all our praise,none are higher than him for he is the living God.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

The 144,000 shall be those first to see the higher dimension in which is now prepared, they will go through a transfiguration that is the protection the seal involves, and will aid with things in higher to lower, the great multitude involves many who will be resurrected in a time. Most of mankind will not be capable to be in the first rapture and will face the great tribulation, most of Christianity has without realising it served Satan which is the God of this world, and worked iniquity turning many against the real Lord God Yehoshua 'Jesus Christ'.

A judgement soon comes upon this world measuring of the hearts and works of man, those incapable will not be able to Stand before the Son of man until become capable at a later time, but those few known and chosen capable will escape and stand before him, it is also given them to know the great mystery of end times. These are they that went with him wheresoever he goeth.

I am sorry to give Christianity bad news but many will be disappointed and are under this very scripture.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity

They were mislead by false Shepard who themselves may believed had the spirit of God, billions of them since beginning of time. Only One Church has it right but all righteous that are on earth will be aided and gathered in various ways, but even that Church which was made by God will be sifted as wheat in itself. Satan ever since the disciples died infiltrated Christianity and used it to bind souls to Hell not free them, even changing the name of the Son of God from Yehoshua to Jesus, nevertheless known and seen by Yehoshua so he went and adopted the name of Jesus for himself that all who truly find him in spirit would then be directing their prayers to him rather than the other. But those who are acting hypocritical to his very gospel and character their prayers still go to Zeus which is Satan. Such it is they shall be known by their fruits; almost all Christianity would reject the real Son and believe the false one.

I so love this stuff.....lol....translation.....the crap will soon hit the fan....lots of people have been quietly prepared to survive a near ELE event with help from HUMANS....humans we call ETs.....a specific # of them have been prepared with KNOWLEDGE and have been abducted and taken aboard neutral-Dimension Craft where they have been implanted and...sealed....these people have unknowingly and unwittingly spent most of their lives preparing themselves by simply learning things others could not learn thanks to the help these few have been given in seeing through the big deception.....the big deception being the lies and suppressions surrounding the near ELE event soon to visit us in 2021.

Some will be ready and will have uber-longshots at survival while most will not and will be caught completely off-guard as if taken by a thief in the night....the seperation of the wheat from the chaff.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sure...I believe there is a higher power in the universe. But it’s not a frothy, bearded white guy in the clouds. And he didn’t have his thoughts written in a racist, bigoted, hypocritical and hateful book with directions on how to one day get to the eternal buffet and feast with his angels.

2018 and people are still drinking this cool aid.

How’s the lord dealing with all the sick pedophiles cloaked in the churches that represent him?

How’s the savior doing with the billions of people who have had to innocently suffer through rape, murder, famine, slavery and starvation?

Where’s Jesus? Could of used him on any given day since his death.

Why does the Bible support slavery? And why are so many women who read the Bible everyday not obeying the book or properly serving their masters?
edit on 7-5-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Those of ye seeking the truth, we are here for a time to answer what thou seekth, but ask only what is good for you all things in righteousness. We will not be responding to the wicked who cometh upon this thread except with 'judge not lest ye be judged' and calls to repent. But to those who desire saved we will answer questions if it is good for you to know and you ask in humility.

So exclude those sinners that really need your light.

Boy you are gift to humanity,

and humanity is so lucky that so many like yourself know such a powerful truth and share it on internet forums.

God Bless

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Religion is the oldest form of mind control the world has ever known. Thank f.... I am free of this form of control.

I have a feeling you will take those words back some day. Sorry.

when I was a child the brainwashing was making an impression but at 60+ years of age after having learned even more about the world, i dont think so somehow, but then eash to their own is spose.

The longer I'm alive, the more I recognise my sins. Do you ever have thoughts like that?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I was wondering that too, why do you write in a historical fashion?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I was wondering that too, why do you write in a historical fashion?

It is how it comes, in spirit the answer to your question can be best explained.
edit on 7-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Those of ye seeking the truth, we are here for a time to answer what thou seekth, but ask only what is good for you all things in righteousness. We will not be responding to the wicked who cometh upon this thread except with 'judge not lest ye be judged' and calls to repent. But to those who desire saved we will answer questions if it is good for you to know and you ask in humility.

and humanity is so lucky that so many like yourself know such a powerful truth and share it on internet forums.

God Bless

Don't worry. OP just missed out few messages. Lol.

Mark 2:16-17
When the scribes who were Pharisees saw Jesus eating with these people, they asked His disciples, “Why does He eat with tax collectors and sinners?” On hearing this, Jesus told them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Luke 5:31-32
Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

Ezekiel 34:12
"As a shepherd cares for his herd in the day when he is among his scattered sheep, so I will care for My sheep and will deliver them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day.

Luke 19:9-10
Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man too is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

God bless you too.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

God Bless

The Light can only be on earth a short time longer, upon hour it departs a sign to world it is no longer being blessed by God is the sun darkening by a third, this will remain so all the days of Satan's reign. So also shall your moon permanently turn to blood all days of Antichrist.

The sickle will be thrust twice, one to salvation and one to wrath. Blessed are they who are part of the first sickle, but woe unto those who are of the second, for grapes will be crushed underfoot of the righteous in the wine-press.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join