It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti global warming conservative removed from Natural History museum board

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MRinder

The solution to Man-Made Climate Change is a world-wide dictatorship.

A one-world government.

In order for all nations to be part of the "solution" then all nations would have to be under one control for it to be effective. No sense in having some countries participate when other countries don't.

Because that would defeat the entire effort.

So the Church of Climatology is basically wanting a world-wide dictatorship so that one governing body can determine the appropriate carbon output per continent.

No more elections. No more representative republic, no more democracy.

just my opinion.

That would appear to be the true goal in all of this. Whether man made climate change is true or not it's been preverted into a scheme to try and tax us to death. I guess they are trying to starve and freeze us to death through taxation before we spontaneously combust from the global warming.

It doesn't appear to be going well for the one world government crowd these days. I keep waiting for the next tactic to get us to willingly jump into the fold. I figure they will go with aliens or some other stuff to try to scare us into submission.
edit on 4-5-2018 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

A one-world government.

In order for all nations to be part of the "solution" then all nations would have to be under one control for it to be effective. No sense in having some countries participate when other countries don't.

So the Church of Climatology is basically wanting a world-wide dictatorship so that one governing body can determine the appropriate carbon output per continent.

just my opinion.

That would appear to be the true goal in all of this. Whether man made climate change is true or not it's been preverted into a scheme to try and tax us to death. I guess they are trying to starve and freeze us to death through taxation before we spontaneously combust from the global warming.

I don't think that's true though, because...I've never gotten a Carbon Tax and they've been talking about global warming for decades. They're obviously really bad at this whole scare them into a tax thing. LOL

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

I don't think that's true though, because...I've never gotten a Carbon Tax and they've been talking about global warming for decades. They're obviously really bad at this whole scare them into a tax thing. LOL

That's because they don't understand marketing because they are Communists. They screwed themselves by picking the weather. It would be more easy to sell it if more of their predictions came true.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Who says they're anti science? Anti scientific paradigms, contrived ones at that, is not the same as being anti science. In most cases it's the exact opposite...

Jaden

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Don't believe anyone... find the truth for yourself, demand raw data, not contrived data...

Jaden

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

That's because they don't understand marketing because they are Communists. They screwed themselves by picking the weather. It would be more easy to sell it if more of their predictions came true.

But that's exactly why it's not a scam. Nobody has Taxed us. Nobody is trying to do anything to us. It's just good science with good benefits. Like less reliance on middle eastern oil. Better recycling. Electric cars, less pollution. Better insulation. Better zoning for new construction. All good stuff man.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

But that's exactly why it's not a scam. Nobody has Taxed us. Nobody is trying to do anything to us. It's just good science with good benefits. Like less reliance on middle eastern oil. Better recycling. Electric cars, less pollution. Better insulation. Better zoning for new construction. All good stuff man.

Well I am all for that but I am not for increased taxes or one world government. Well maybe I am not the zoning stuff. Depends on what it is. Like if they force us to make bad economic decisions like the current solar panels I would be against that.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

You should look into the effects that lithium mining (for electric car batteries) is having on the environment.

Just sayin'

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

Well I am all for that but I am not for increased taxes or one world government. Well maybe I am not the zoning stuff. Depends on what it is. Like if they force us to make bad economic decisions like the current solar panels I would be against that.

But you see ...after 20 years or more..there is no one world government and there are no taxes. Also, I do have solar panels and they can and do provide 80-90% of all the power I need during sunny days. That's pretty good.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

You should look into the effects that lithium mining (for electric car batteries) is having on the environment.

Just sayin'

You should look into the negative effects that Coal, Uranium mining and Oil extraction have on the environment.

Just Sayin.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

Just sayin'

You should look into the negative effects that Coal, Uranium mining and Oil extraction have on the environment.

Just Sayin.

I think what you global warmers should focus on is coming up with some products that will give more benefits than fossil fuels and at the same or lesser price. That way people will naturally do what you want. The vilifying and silencing of people that don't agree with you won't do one damn thing for the environment.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A one-world government.

just my opinion.

Just sayin'

Just Sayin.

I think what you global warmers should focus on is coming up with some products that will give more benefits than fossil fuels and at the same or lesser price. That way people will naturally do what you want. The vilifying and silencing of people that don't agree with you won't do one damn thing for the environment.

Except I'm not a "Global Warmer" and I dont' want you to do anything except stop polluting my planet. I'm just a guy that listens to science. You don't call someone that believes in evolution an "evolutionist" You don't call someone that believes that vaccines help eradicate diseases a "vaccinator". You don't call someone that believes it when scientists tell you the earth is billions of years old a "Old Earther".

And we are doing it. Elon Musk proved that we can make inexpensive fast electric cars for the masses. Solar city and a dozen other companies and showing us that anyone can get roof top solar...and it's getting cheaper all the time.
edit on 4-5-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You just combined several different problems into one issue as a ruse to continue to disbelieve in the theory... That was dishonest. Just because we don't have a solution (yet) doesn't mean that the theory itself is wrong. And again we need to move past the "is this theory true?" stage of the debate so we can get all brains on working towards a solution.

Look at the anti-vaxxer campaign. Until those wingnuts showed up on the scene many contagious and deadly viruses were all but eradicated in the States. Then anti-vaxxers showed up and started disputing the science and refusing to get their kids vaccinated. Now we are looking at the rise of viruses that we had conquered again. All because some (dumb) people want to question settled science. Nothing is wrong with questioning science, but you should back your questioning up with valid scientific evidence.

The reason these climate change deniers are kicked out of universities is because they don't back up their skepticism with valid evidence that makes it worthwhile to believe their skepticism.
edit on 4-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ahhh...pulled the plug on this as I really ought not to start an unnecessary pissing contest. Have a great weekend, y'all!!
edit on 4-5-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The reason these climate change deniers are kicked out of universities is because they don't back up their skepticism with valid evidence that makes it worthwhile to believe their skepticism.

And you think that it's ok for someone to lose their job over their thoughts and/or beliefs? So I guess if I believe in God and can't prove that he exists then i should be fired. Fire him... he committed ThoughtCrime!

The global warming zealots are EXACTLY like the religious lunatics who put Galileo in jail for his beliefs .

The best part is that for global warming/climate change lunatics there will never be anything that will back up skepticism, because for most of them it's not science it's religion. So 97% of scientists say that global warming is real and if you don't agree you are possessed by the devil and must be removed from the premises forever. What's next, am I going to jail because I don't believe Dentyne freshens my breath? It must be true, 4 out of 5 dentists said so.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: CB328

politically gaming the system to gain funding for projects, and line their pocket books

We're supposed to believe that scientist are bad, greedy people, but business people who stand to save a lot of money from lying about science are not?! How could anyone believe something so ridiculous?

I hesitate to remind you of just who they elected President. America is being dumbed down...which is why they now have to hitch-hike into Space.

LOL. Nice one. Seems we learned how to hitch hike from the Canadians. How many Canadian manned rockets have been shot into space successfully?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

And again we need to move past the "is this theory true?" stage of the debate so we can get all brains on working towards a solution.

Yes let us shut down all debate, because someone disagreeing could hold back the solution. I must have misunderstood something about science. I always thought science welcomed debate and that disagreement was an integral part of finding the truest answer. Ehh, what the hell do I know. Apparently if 97% of scientists agree it must be fact. The other 3% are probably homeless at this point wondering around with a scarlet letter on their foreheads. Those evil bastards.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

And we are doing it. Elon Musk proved that we can make inexpensive fast electric cars for the masses. Solar city and a dozen other companies and showing us that anyone can get roof top solar...and it's getting cheaper all the time.

Elon Musk proved that you can lose a crap load of money selling fast electric cars to the masses at a loss. Solar City would be bankrupt if they weren't rescued by Tesla, and Tesla as a whole will be bankrupt in a few years if Musk doesn't get his stuff together.

I do wish him the best though. Those cars look awesome and he seems like he would be fun to hang out with.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
never mind...see above.
edit on 4-5-2018 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Well, it seems to me that our Canadarm was pretty successful...you wouldn't necessarily know because NASA tends to hide the maple leaf. But the continuing success of our robotics and other Space technology is a step-up...
...rather than a step down from once leading the field. The fact that I have to explain the difference..well...you know...

Well I am impressed. Thank you, Canada! You guys are so much better than us and your things are way bigger than ours.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join