It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anti global warming conservative removed from Natural History museum board

page: 4
7
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
never mind...see above.


Lol yup no point.




posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

You have a great weekend too. It's all in fun.



posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MRinder

And again we need to move past the "is this theory true?" stage of the debate so we can get all brains on working towards a solution.



Yes let us shut down all debate, because someone disagreeing could hold back the solution. I must have misunderstood something about science. I always thought science welcomed debate and that disagreement was an integral part of finding the truest answer. Ehh, what the hell do I know. Apparently if 97% of scientists agree it must be fact. The other 3% are probably homeless at this point wondering around with a scarlet letter on their foreheads. Those evil bastards.

Disagreement is fine if you have something to disagree over. Doubt for the sake of doubt is useless. If you can't produce a scientific reason why we should doubt the theory then you are only being contrarian for the sake of it.



new topics
 
7
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join