It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wins The Release of All U.S. Prisoners in North Korea.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: [post=23370607]

If we did "help" the nuclear mountain collapse happen in some way I'd be perfectly ok with it honestly, I just question whether we would risk revealing one of our classified aces in the hole because of just how high risk such a move really would be.

For real.
If we had that technology and made it happen, Trump would have been tweet-bragging about it immediately.

Oh really? Is that a fact? No it isn't, it's a garbage opinion. Trump has access to it all friend. Have there been a bunch of tweets where he talked about top secret weapons or top secret missions? No there hasn't, you can't even help yourself can you? You just say idiotic crap that can be debunked in seconds.

I'm sure that plays well over at Slate and HuffPo. Here, not so much.

Here comes your "he's too stupid so they don't tell him about top secret stuff", completely ignoring the fact that his biggest ally is MadDog.

Shake off that TDS fella.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

If we did "help" the nuclear mountain collapse happen in some way I'd be perfectly ok with it honestly, I just question whether we would risk revealing one of our classified aces in the hole because of just how high risk such a move really would be.

For real.
If we had that technology and made it happen, Trump would have been tweet-bragging about it immediately.

Oh really? Is that a fact? No it isn't, it's a garbage opinion. Trump has access to it all friend.

Wow.
Shocked anyone still has the balls to post in this thread.

A WEEK LATER...STILL FAKE NEWS.

edit on 8-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

For real.

Oh really? Is that a fact? No it isn't, it's a garbage opinion. Trump has access to it all friend.

Wow.

Losing one's mind is always tough. My condolences, SoberBacchus.

For everyone else who's still in control of their mental faculties, here's an update...

Report 1: The prisoners were released from CAPTIVITY last week, and put in a nice hotel.

Report 2: Secretary of State Mike Pompeo may bring them back to the U.S. when he returns from setting up the big Trump-Kim Jung summit, in a day or two.

SOURCE: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For real.

Wow.

For everyone else who's still in control of their mental faculties, here's an update...

Report 1: The prisoners were released from CAPTIVITY last week, and put in a nice hotel.

So you are saying they WERE Released from captivity a week ago and what? Chose to hang around North Korea and see the sights??

You seem really confused about what a prisoner is and what being Released from captivity means.

No doubt they will get released eventually though, like every other American taken and the 10 Prisoners Pres. Obama got released before these guys.

It seems a real sign of desperation that the Right Wing needs to cheer this like it is an earth shattering accomplishment when our last Potus did it on a regular basis.

Until these Prisoners are released they are prisoners.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

How are you feeling this fine morning ?

😎

Top 'o the morn'n to ya

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join