It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sum-body Gonna Get Got!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: new_here

More like a conspiracy to commit murder and an attempted assassination. Both carry a lot of years behind bars, this goes way beyond hate speech. I'm no lawyer or an attorney so I may not be right on the exact criminal charges but this isn't a one time "haha fooled you" moment.

Dem fools don't know any betta....

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Imagine for a moment that street gangs did start going explicitly after "trump supporters". That is a nightmare no one wants coming true. Not being able to walk the streets you think were safe without being a target. I hope this never comes to fruition though.

edit on 1-5-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

those racist deserve it

/ end sarcasm

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

That would be bad, but it would also have serious consequences for the members. From LE and citizens. A real mess.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I missed the part where Obama is relevant in this conversation?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I missed the part where Obama is relevant in this conversation?

It seems you missed the point entirely. Not surprised.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I never knew the Crips had any kind of stance on any party. Most gangs I've heard of are only about anarchy and whatever gets them more power in their territories. When did a gang ever get involved in politics? It's news to me. Is supporting Trump so awful now that street gangs are starting to take notice?

If gangs are A-political, one person that makes the decision to go after another person on the other side of the political spectrum and uses his gang connections to do it makes that statement invalid.

Gangs don't typically have real jobs, due to this they can partake in the liberal subsistence lifestyle quite easily, so what do you suspect they would be. I'm sure any person of color that is a conservative is also seen as an uncle Tom, so this left narrative doesn't help.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Daz is a washed rapper beyond his prime. He was part of the Dogg Pound (other rapper was Kurupt). They rolled with Snoop in the late 90s.

Their song New York, New York really kind of lit a fire under the east coast/west coast beef that led to Biggie & Tupac getting killed. The video had Dogg Pound and Snoop knocking over buildings in NYC.

I think he is a buck dancing, bojangling minstrel (and his criticism of Kanye proved it) but you youngins need to learn your hip hop history.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I never thought I would use the word 'Politics' and 'Rap' in the same sentence

wow dude learn your history.

Rap was invented to be a political tool. It is how those who had no voice in government made themselves heard.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Obey us or die.

Isn't that the motto of every government?
Obey us or die or be put in a cage for the rest of your life.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is censorship.

Say only what we want you to say or else we will kill you.

Imagine what would happen if Ted Nugent called on the Aryan Brotherhood to beat the crap out of Anderson Cooper for supporting Hillary.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Because I said that Gangs are Apolitical, and this is an attempt by Rightists to make this political and about "leftists"...and you brought up Obama....It seems you missed the point entirely. Not surprised.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Threats of violence in pursuit of political aims, the very definition of terrorism. He should be locked up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is censorship.

Say only what we want you to say or else we will kill you.

Imagine what would happen if Ted Nugent called on the Aryan Brotherhood to beat the crap out of Anderson Cooper for supporting Hillary.

I think very large poo's would be made in many many pairs of pants.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Publicity Stunt nothing to see here.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Daz is a washed rapper beyond his prime. He was part of the Dogg Pound (other rapper was Kurupt). They rolled with Snoop in the late 90s.

Their song New York, New York really kind of lit a fire under the east coast/west coast beef that led to Biggie & Tupac getting killed. The video had Dogg Pound and Snoop knocking over buildings in NYC.

I think he is a buck dancing, bojangling minstrel (and his criticism of Kanye proved it) but you youngins need to learn your hip hop history.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is what happens when thoughtful black folk try to leave the Democrat’s plantation. They are the biggest racists and bigots on earth.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Seems like the left found a new way to use gang violence to force a political viewpoint. Sure wish the FBI/state wide police/DEA would do their jobs to throw these "political" gangbangers in jail with life sentences and figure out who is paying them to threaten Kanye West. I'm pretty sure a street gang would never have an interest in supporting a political base unless they were being "coerced" into doing it.

You could call them the new "Brown Shirts" but that would be construed as racist.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's amazing how the words of a washed up rapper are somehow reflective of everyone on the Left but a rally called Unite the Right doesn't represent the views of the Right in anyway.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join