It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sum-body Gonna Get Got!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
“Better not ever see you around California,” he says in the video. “Stay in Calabasas, ya hear me?"

Not a very intelligent man, is he? Wait, sorry... that was blatently obvious and even pointing it out reeks of redundancy.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: DBCowboy

you are probably a white guy so this is your fault this happening

the stuff I have been hearing lately, you know I think happened in 2016, the world frequency changed and all of the insanity that has been hidden for so long is now reaching the surface

get ready for a bumpy ride, oh and don't get involved trust me, stay out of it

Sounds like you are posting a threat there.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

what?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

prolly means,dont leave town. Or they will send people to go get him and want him somewhere they can find him.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

your last sentence. sound sliek a warning/threat.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is what happens when thoughtful black folk try to leave the Democrat’s plantation. They are the biggest racists and bigots on earth.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

yeah sure whatever dude see what you want that's what people do anyway

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

those racist deserve it

/ end sarcasm

Yes, the racists in the gangs would certainly deserve what they got if they caused any of that crap to spill out of their controlled opposition states like California and Illinois. Take the assaults from a few years back when a couple of little thugs were jumping folks in the knockout game. Those attacks happened in places like New York, Philly, DC, LA... funny that this never spilled out into places where there was a good chance the "victim" was going to turn around, draw a piece, and resolve the situation in a permanent manner.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

For who is a mostly unheard of rapper (today) Mr. Tim has a most fantastic line:

Whatcha fightin for?
Fightin over colors?
That sh**s for dumb motha****as.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Throw in Charlie Sheen and you've got three dragon energy, tiger blood, vatican assassins! Hiya!

Craziness. Seriously, does Kanye poop on a toilet made of gold? Because that seems like something a pompous egomaniac might do.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If this is allowed, may as well issue one on the Obamas and Clintoons as well.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: WarPig1939

those racist deserve it

/ end sarcasm

Yes, the racists in the gangs would certainly deserve what they got if they caused any of that crap to spill out of their controlled opposition states like California and Illinois. Take the assaults from a few years back when a couple of little thugs were jumping folks in the knockout game. Those attacks happened in places like New York, Philly, DC, LA... funny that this never spilled out into places where there was a good chance the "victim" was going to turn around, draw a piece, and resolve the situation in a permanent manner.

oh I agree, I'm a 240 lb former professional athlete so rarely do I become a target for any of this nonsense it's always someone weaker or easier to victimize

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

There's a rapper called Nipsey Hussle?? 😂😂😂😂

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"The only thing necessary for evil to thrive is for good men to ignore it."

Or something like that...

The scenario you paint is exactly what the end of the US as we know it will look like. Humans who get away with pulling the wings off houseflies will graduate to torturing pets, then to killing people for fun. The guy who cheats on his taxes without consequences can graduate to cheating on business accounts and then to outright theft from investors. The guy who gets away with doing illegal drugs can graduate to small time dealing, then to manufacturing. The kid who regularly gets away with shoplifting candy bars will likely graduate to burglary, and finally to armed robbery. It's just human nature.

The rapper who gets away with threatening other rappers over a political issue will progress to threatening anyone in his 'hood' over the same, and then to actually carrying out violence.

These tendencies can be stopped in two ways: nipped in the bud early by unpleasant consequences, or by death. Eventually, people who now have enough cognitive thought to know they need to stay in their safe zone where they have fear on their side, will become emboldened enough to stray out of their local areas. As they leave the cities, they will encounter the suburbs and some resistance... but I doubt it will be enough. Eventually, they will move to the country and fly-over areas where people do not live in fear. There the blood will flow freely, both from the residents and the invaders.

I see some people are still trying to make this a left-right issue. It's not. It's a cultural divide between those who want to live off the work of others and those who want to make their own way. City vs. country is more accurate than right vs. left. This divide does not mirror political parties; political parties mirror it.

The US has not seen war at home for 170 years. I suppose it's time. We have forgotten the lesson of history.

Kanye can say what he likes; he's a citizen with the right of free speech. Nice to have him on our side Trump-wise, but I'm not a fan.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
there are idiots on both sides, don't forget about the threats against david hogg.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

wow, my only question is how is the black community going to spin this to blame white men for killing Kanye just for having his own opinion?

"If it wasn't for Trump, Kanye would still be alive"!

Sounds about right.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: roadgravel

Imagine for a moment that street gangs did start going explicitly after "trump supporters". That is a nightmare no one wants coming true. Not being able to walk the streets you think were safe without being a target. I hope this never comes to fruition though.

Something similar has happened during and after the elections. Only the bravest would attempt Trump bumper stickers and many of those vehicles were vandalized. Houses being vandalized because of yard signs were a factor also.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: StallionDuck

I never thought I would use the word 'Politics' and 'Rap' in the same sentence

wow dude learn your history.

Rap was invented to be a political tool. It is how those who had no voice in government made themselves heard.

I'm referring to being used as a tool within politics, not against it. ALL music genres have used anti-political lyrics.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is what actual oppression of black people looks like....

Sad thing is they hold the keys to their own shackles

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
This is what actual oppression of black people looks like....

Sad thing is they hold the keys to their own shackles

Bingo...

That's exactly what Kanye was saying in his most recent interview and was once again attacked on it.

Violence suppresses the violated which breeds more violence! The same can be said of ignorance.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join