It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops who tazed innocent naked man 16 times in his own shower killing him will not be charged

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ok so this video is highly disturbing, two Milwaukee police officers on a medical emergency call break down an innocent mans door and confront him naked in the shower.

They call him Brandon which is not his name and he does not respond immediately so they just start tazing him.

16 times while naked and wet they shocked him.

This guy was crying for Jesus while the cops keep tazing him, it amounts to torture IMO.

Why were these cops so effing scared of a naked unarmed man in the shower?

Guess what? they will not face charges..

Cops have a licence to kill and that has to change..

WARNING DISTURBING VIDEO

The Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office said it will not press charges against two police officers who used their stun guns as many as 18 times in the death of a naked man in the shower last May.

District Attorney John Chisholm made the announcement on Friday, saying there was “no basis to conclusively link” Adam Trammell’s death to “actions taken by police officers.”

The 22-year-old Trammell, of West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, died in police custody after authorities were called to report a “suspicious male” in an apartment complex at 5 a.m., according to Milwaukee ABC affiliate WISN-TV. The report by Chisholm notes the caller believed the man, later identified as Trammell, was having a “psychotic break.”

sandhillsexpress.com...

These cops should be charged with murder its just a slap in the face to citizens that they will not be. 16 times a naked, wet, crying, unarmed, INNOCENT man in his own shower.

edit on 30-4-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's time we employ eye for an eye rules against those sworn to protect and defend

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Cockroaches..18 hits with the taser?? here they have concluded the taser can indeed kill if not used properly..18 hits definitely fall into the misuse category.
I can only hope karma catches up with all involved, in a really bad way.
edit on 30-4-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That's some really disturbing video.

Time to re-think tasers. I vote: Take them away.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Only in America.

SMH.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Canada as well
A guy got tazed to death in the Vancouver airport a few years back.

link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Time to re-think who polices the police.

+1 more 
link   
There are no words to express the utter disgust I have for these leo’s .

How would they feel had it happened to their son ?

Unarmed... crying.. and taized 18 times ?

These dispicable cops are the ones who give the rest a bad name.

Get the f*** out of law enforcement !!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

The whole thing is tainted from the top down, the individual officers would just be replaced by other badly trained one's who have free reign to murder.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

its important to have very strong doors, and a video camera so you have ample warning and eyes on your intruders, because some of them can barge right in and legally kill you.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
That DA could use 18 hits from a taser in the shower, then ask him if there’s a link between the officers action and the guys death.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I sincerely hope this episode isn't over yet. Surely his relatives are in contact with legal advice to reverse this disgraceful decision. Whoever decided to clear these cops of wrongdoing needs tazering themselves, until dead.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is nothing new, cops have been getting away with murder in our police state for decades.

It won't stop until ALL the people start protesting

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Murderers. I think they should be shot. Thats just my entire human psyche screaming that this is enough.

This is effing enough. Get shot, get stabbed. I dont care. You guys are killing us in droves like animals.

Whats the reason officers, fear for your safety? I see your safety as being dangerous to the public safety. FFS this is systemic and a big freaking problem now. Good job.

F

edit on 4 30 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Yes, a shameful incident for the RCMP, from the top down caught lying, the officers where found guilty of perjury. The coroner concluded the 5 taser hits contributed to his death..I don't know WTF the DA in this case is smoking.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I want to hear the story. I want to know WHY the cops will not face charges for this. Guy is in the shower. Naked. Nothing that can be used as a weapon. What state of mind must this guy have been in when people suddenly bust into his bathroom and start yelling and assaulting him. Shock? Inability to understand? Sudden fight or flight mode?

It's one thing to get pulled over by a cop and start being difficult or belligerent resulting in the cops retaliating, but this guy was at home minding his own business and cops busted in to attack him.

This cops need to be relieved from duty permanently. When you go into a person's house without a warrant, you better be absolutely SURE you have the right darned house.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"They" (Law Enforcement") are not held to the same laws as the rest of us ("Sheep")

This is the problem and it is getting worse year by year....and will continue to get worse to keep us all in line with the Police State. It isn't coming....IT is here.....

When I saw that poor guy in Mesa get MURDERED...BEGGING for his life and getting drilled by a MORMON cop with "You're F@cked" scrawled on his gun; I KNEW the line had been crossed....and I read all of the debates..here and on other sites....but the bottom line is: Law enforcement officers are PUBLIC SERVANTS....we forget this and more importantly THEY forget this......they should not be going out on well being calls and KILLING PEOPLE. There are ways to diffuse situations...not every black man is a dangerous criminal...not every cylindrical object a gun...not every smart a$$ needs a beat down....and it still IS: you're INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty in court of law....

This video was repulsive and the fact the cops were exonerated is even worse. Society is doomed, in my opinion and has been for a long time. But I am an old lady and we're "prone" to state things like that, I guess...

edit on 4/30/2018 by Cornczech because: der

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

I thought That video of the guy in Mesa crying and begging was the worst Id seen.

Until this one.. The guy was soaking wet and they keep tazing him. Electricity and water are not a great combination and he obviously had no weapon but his junk..

I cant even imagine what the cops were thinking. i think they were enjoying themselves..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

i'm not sure what happened there.
what was the welfare check about?
who called in the welfare check?
how did the 911 operator get the name wrong?
was the deceased person the one the police were looking for in the first place?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The story I read earlier was that the house was known to house mentally ill patients...like a halfway house. It was a well being check of some kind because water had been coming down the walls from his apartment...There is a story out there floating around that I read earlier this am that went into better detail about what happened. Husband is home and i need to make dinner.
reply to: Subrosabelow

edit on 4/30/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join