It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "I believe the Palestinians and the Israelis have the right to have their own land.”

Prince Mohammed then took aim at Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

“Hitler didn’t do what the supreme leader [of Iran] is trying to do," the crown prince told The Atlantic. "Hitler tried to conquer Europe. This is bad. But the supreme leader is trying to conquer the world.

"He believes he owns the world. They are both evil guys. He is the Hitler of the Middle East. In the 1920s and 1930s, no one saw Hitler as a danger. Only a few people. Until it happened."

Saudi Arabia's crown prince slams Obama's Iran nuclear deal, backs Israel's right to exist

This Crown Prince is a Trump agenda man through and through. He shocks the Arab world supporting Israel's right to exist, calls out Iran as the evil empire in the making and disses on Obama's failed policies.

Finally an Arab leader who gets it, and goes on the world stage and states it plainly.

In Trump's MI rally, he mentioned there are those in the ME who have so much money they don't know what to do with it, Trump can smell a deal and we are beginning to see the fruit of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Finally , a leader of a Middle Eastern country that shows some actual thought and common sense behind words....
Although Prince Faisal was a very learned fellow. Met him in person once upon a time...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
even without america, saudi arabia and iran have been bitter rivals and enemies since the rise of islam, saudi arabia wants iran gone so they can dominate the region unchallenged, it's about power and hatred of iran, not oil or money.

but what does trump have to do with what the crown prince is saying?
edit on 30-4-2018 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

everything

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
even without america, saudi arabia and iran have been bitter rivals and enemies since the rise of islam, saudi arabia wants iran gone so they can dominate the region unchallenged, it's about power and hatred of iran, not oil or money.

Obama backed the terror prince, the one who oppressed women and lbgq, the one with the caveman policies. Trump got in and bam, the good prince rises to the throne, declares women equal to men and Israel's right to exist.

Obama evil
Trump good

Not hard stuff.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
so Isreal nuked the Iranian base to send a message to the Saudis

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Finally an Arab leader who gets it,

LOL

“I believe that each people, anywhere, has a right to live in their peaceful nation," he said. "

That includes Iran, which by the way would have been a perfectly normal country had it not been the usual suspects royally #ing it over, namely the UK & USA.

Only a few paragraphs for education.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yeah, "shocking" that he "gets it" - the key to U.S. policy is to flatter Trump and get great intel from the bumbling Kushner. theintercept.com...

TextWhat exactly Kushner and the Saudi royal talked about in Riyadh may be known only to them, but after the meeting, Crown Prince Mohammed told confidants that Kushner had discussed the names of Saudis disloyal to the crown prince, according to three sources who have been in contact with members of the Saudi and Emirati royal families since the crackdown. Kushner, through his attorney’s spokesperson, denies having done so. “Some questions by the media are so obviously false and ridiculous that they merit no response. This is one. The Intercept should know better,” said Peter Mirijanian, a spokesperson for Kushner’s lawyer Abbe Lowell. On November 4, a week after Kushner returned to the U.S., the crown prince, known in official Washington by his initials MBS, launched what he called an anti-corruption crackdown. The Saudi government arrested dozens of members of the Saudi royal family and imprisoned them in the Ritz-Carlton Riyadh, which was first reported in English by The Intercept. The Saudi figures named in the President’s Daily Brief were among those rounded up; at least one was reportedly tortured.

Not that it has ever mattered all that much to many, but Saudi is primarily Sunni - as are most terrorists, including the ones that carried out 9-11, to the extent that was a terrorist attack (I am not sure how much was planned by Bin Laden and how much was enabled) so it is no surprise at all that he'd jump on the Trump train to get the upper-hand with his Shia Iranian enemies.

I love it that you guys are cheering on a Muslim who "gets it" - when he is saying what he is about Israel just to get what he wants regarding Iran.

The playbook on Trump is out, and everyone around the world knows it. Flatter him and he'll give you what you want, including top intel in the PDB, enrich him and he'll be working for you.

Personally, I trust the leaders of France and Germany as to what is best with respect to Iran over what this guy says, and I have distrusted the Saudis back to the Clinton days, so it's not an anti-Trump position.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Maybe when France and Germany get their migrant problems solved they can send Iran another 400 mil like our last leader. That was a guy who knew how to deal with Iran, right?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The battle lines are drawn. Iran-Russia-Syria vs Israel, Saudi Arabia and the U.S.. Some lesser players on both sides.

A major ME war, even if just Iran and Israel starting the proceedings, will drive oil prices back up through the roof. The biggest winner will be Russia in that scenario. Biggest loser? Syria.

If Russia deals itself into the fray, the U.S. will enter to counter. Not looking good, at all.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I understand not trusting SA. Things have changed, rather quickly, from what I can see. SA is very afraid of Iran, especially with Russian backing.

Trump has promised not to continue regime change and will back those that take care of internal extremists. SA responded, albeit on corruption issues rather than religious ones, but clean house they did. Without U.S. backing SA eventually loses their 'system' to Iran and more fundamentalist Islamic groups. Bye, bye, money and power. Their coalition with both Israel and the U.S. blocks Russian-Iranian-Syrian efforts.

It is a matter of survival for the House of Saud. That can be trusted a lot more than the previous....alignments of Saudi Arabia. JMO, though.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
so Isreal nuked the Iranian base to send a message to the Saudis

Nuked?

Fake News? ...or ignorant metaphor?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Crown Prince Mabus seems like he could really shake things up in the middle east.

Red flags if he starts wearing blue head gear, moves into the Dajjal palace and ushers in 7 year peace agreements.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Funny.... and scary at the same time. Could happen!

new topics

top topics

join