It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trump's EPA chief used shell company to buy a house from a lobbyist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Were not judging and convicting him here. This is just another suspicious activity in a mountain of suspicious activity. Your're either playing dumb or are just ignorant of the whole story behind Pruitt.

In either case, this guy should be fired and trumps support of him goes to show how bad he really is at hiring good people.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

It's a waste of our time reading your negative garbage posts

Then don't read them. Only Trump supporters can have rights now?

If I don't expose the most corrupt government in American history then I would be hurting America.

Oh, that was you? Thank you!!! We all owe you a tremendous debt. Thank you so much for exposing the most corrupt government (assuming you also forget the last 4 or 5 presidents too)! Youre so smart and probably attractive. I don't know what we'd do with out you! Of course you have rights. You can be as stupid as you want! It doesn't matter because we're all just happy you're contributing.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Were not judging and convicting him here. This is just another suspicious activity in a mountain of suspicious activity. Your're either playing dumb or are just ignorant of the whole story behind Pruitt.

In either case, this guy should be fired and trumps support of him goes to show how bad he really is at hiring good people.

I am not playing dumb. I am saying that this case doesnt seem to have any proof of pruitt doing anything really bad.

Look I have siaad for over a yyear now that trump should rightfully be called out for working with "swampy" people.

Pruitt would be one example. How about Kissinger being his boy? How about John Bolton encouraging trump to bomb syria?

I have been all over this, and called a tool or a fake trump supporter by many people.

SO I am not giving trump a pass by any means.

I am just commenting on this particular story.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: blueman12

I am not playing dumb. I am saying that this case doesnt seem to have any proof of pruitt doing anything really bad.

Look I have siaad for over a yyear now that trump should rightfully be called out for working with "swampy" people.

Pruitt would be one example. How about Kissinger being his boy? How about John Bolton encouraging trump to bomb syria?

I have been all over this, and called a tool or a fake trump supporter by many people.

SO I am not giving trump a pass by any means.

I am just commenting on this particular story.

Fair enough

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Two Words for everyone here :

Tony Rezko.

Search it.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So 'Drain the Swamp' Trump brings in the most corrupt and unqualified cabinet in history. Why am I completely not surprised.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They gotta float before they drain.

Only way they float is in the Sun.Light.

Can't swing without the rope.

Give them the rope they swing every time.

🎁😎

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The op is not blaming trump , in fact with this statement

I can't imagine even Trump will let him keep his job after this.
He is implying that trump would do what was right by firing pruitt.

It's obvious that the op has an issue with pruitt not trump.

So why try and deflect the thread like this?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

If I don't expose the most corrupt government in American history then I would be hurting America.

So you're going to start Obama/Hillary threads now?
edit on 29-4-2018 by DAVID64 because: words

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: network dude

Drain the swamp! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,
Drain the swamp! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,

let him be the first, now you show me one on your side, and we will continue this until there are just honest politicians left in DC, deal? I don't pretend to think that everyone there including Trump, don't have skeletons in the closet. But if you want to lambaste one, why stop there? This isn't ignoring anyone's transgressions, but more like acknowledging that the swamp is full and not just with idiot democrats.

But if you really want to know, at this point, the left looks a tiny bit scummier than the right, but I think that is just due to momentum and not reality.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
IMO the real estate transaction is old news, happened under special circumstances, has other partners in an investment corp.
all NOT AN ISSUE for me. In that particular instance, the issue is ETHICS REPORTING violations in Oklahoma. Let's ask a question: if you buy a publicly traded stock, it's market value is known - but real estate, lets see you can treat it as an asset and a liability (mortage & maintenance) - so it very well could be a "wash" up until the time it is liquidated - so even the ethics reporting MAY be okay under the law.

TO ME THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE $50 per night RENTAL IN D.C. - this is current business, not 2003 - just the value of a hotel room is better than $200/night in DC - much more for executives and folks that live the "suite life". Who is that lobbyist and what ties does he/she have with the EPA??
If there's a reason to burn Pruitt, this is it rather than 15 year old potential state level ethics violations.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
IMO the real estate transaction is old news, happened under special circumstances, has other partners in an investment corp.
all NOT AN ISSUE for me. In that particular instance, the issue is ETHICS REPORTING violations in Oklahoma. Let's ask a question: if you buy a publicly traded stock, it's market value is known - but real estate, lets see you can treat it as an asset and a liability (mortage & maintenance) - so it very well could be a "wash" up until the time it is liquidated - so even the ethics reporting MAY be okay under the law.

TO ME THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE $50 per night RENTAL IN D.C. - this is current business, not 2003 - just the value of a hotel room is better than $200/night in DC - much more for executives and folks that live the "suite life". Who is that lobbyist and what ties does he/she have with the EPA??
If there's a reason to burn Pruitt, this is it rather than 15 year old potential state level ethics violations.

ganjoa

You are right. The more current obvious violation is the one that ought to threaten his job. The one that is older wouldn't be all that newsworthy if it didn't fit a pattern of grifting off the lobbyists that he is supposed to be ruling as a neutral party over.

There are laws, much as many conservatives don't like them, that regulate the environment and protect us from the worst abuses, such as lakes in Ohio that would catch fire, as used to happen prior to the EPA. We can't expect someone so in bed with these same industry lobbyists to apply the law fairly to them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join