It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye tweets he loves Trump, civilization on brink

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Chadwickus

Oh really? You've never heard of rabid leftists condemning people for having opinions that differ from theirs? I guess you've never heard of Candace Owen in the past few weeks.

All the music stars who unfollowed Kanye West on Twitter after his support of Trump

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

All the music stars who unfollowed Kanye West on Twitter after his support of Trump

yeah..blah blah blah we're dumb dumbs ... water under the bridge. next.
edit on 29-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

a reply to: crtrvt

This is what confuses leftists the most. They want to sort everyone into their own bin, so if someone likes A then they absolutely cannot like B ie. a gay person who likes guns or a black person with conservative opinions. They just can't fathom independent thought.

That is ridiculous. I'm just amused by the irony of the newly-minted alt-right sweetheart tweeting out his praise for a young woman who had all the gunlickers here reeeeeeeing in rage so hard. Carry on.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So he didn't tweet that he loves Trump? He tweeted a picture of a signed MAGA hat. Is that the tweet your thread title is based on?

Unless I missed it, I'm pretty annoyed that your title is way misleading. I thought I was going to see a tweet by Kanye that said "I love Trump" or "I love you, Trump!" or even "I loves me some Trump" and instead all I got was a tweet of a signed MAGA hat.

Seriously- misleading thread title.

You should be more annoyed at yourself for not bothering to actually do a just a tiny bit of research before attacking the OP. I mean it only takes a glance at the guys tweet.

"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him," West tweeted earlier Wednesday. "We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought."

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Most stars are a little but so are 3/4 of everyone on the Planet, but that's besides the point. Racism shouldn't even enter the equation. You're not from the 80's I take it. The racist card didnt exist people were just people. The only people using the racist card are racists.

True that - and these racists who pretend everyone else is racist reserve their most hateful rhetoric for black or brown people who don't think as they demand them to think.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

www.billboard.com...

Kenny Rogers is a fan of Donald Trump. The legendary country star shared his political leaning -- and much more -- in an interview with the U.S. edition of Britain's The Guardian news title.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Most stars are a little but so are 3/4 of everyone on the Planet, but that's besides the point. Racism shouldn't even enter the equation. You're not from the 80's I take it. The racist card didnt exist people were just people. The only people using the racist card are racists.

True that - and these racists who pretend everyone else is racist reserve their most hateful rhetoric for black or brown people who don't think as they demand them to think.

Yeah I know it's bloody tiring..

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

This is what confuses leftists the most. They want to sort everyone into their own bin, so if someone likes A then they absolutely cannot like B ie. a gay person who likes guns or a black person with conservative opinions. They just can't fathom independent thought.

newly-minted alt-right sweetheart

I'm still confused about this. What is the alt-right exactly? Besides just a label used by the left-wing media to paint anyone with differing opinions as some sort of vague, shadowy bad guy? It's almost like it's become synonymous with the term boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Kanye is a clown, but he has a point. If you are black and dont tow the Democrat party line, perpare to be a pariah.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

Sometimes all it takes is a Klown to make a point.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

newly-minted alt-right sweetheart

I'm still confused about this. What is the alt-right exactly? Besides just a label used by the left-wing media to paint anyone with differing opinions as some sort of vague, shadowy bad guy? It's almost like it's become synonymous with the term boogeyman.

No, thats pretty much it. You called it. Its the new way to marginalize people who disagree with you. Its the way the media low key calls people nazis, because there is about an ounce anda half of decorum left before CNN can outright call people who disagree with them nazis. So they flash a bunch of stories grouped together about kek, pepe the frog, brietbart, 4chan and then call it alt-right.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

C'mon, you know exactly what I said, minus the typo. You're not that stupid. When was the last time you seen leftists debate each other? If Sanders vs Clinton is all you can remember, than you need to wake up.

Milo, Sargon, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Alex Jones, Jarod Taylor, Mike Cernovich, Steven Crowder, Richard Spencer, Tucker Carlson and many more of these "right-wing" personalities have continually debated and questioned each others opinions and ideologies.

Don't you think it's kind of odd that left-wing personalities like Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, Bill Maher, and pretty much everyone in Hollywood and the liberal media all have the exact same opinions about absolutely everything?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I don’t listen to any of the people you just listed.

I base my opinions on what I see the good folk of ATS have to say.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Open your mind, seeing isn't always believing. That's why you're here is it not?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Forgetting completely that Kanye is an A grade dip#.

Birds of a feather flock together. They both lack self-control and both spew ignorant crap. Now Kanye has become extremely popular and intelligent in the eyes of Trump supporters.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No matter what your opinion of Kanye is he really is an intelligent man. I think he respects Trump for his balls and moxy not necessarily his policies, however, he likely realizes the Democrats have passively racist policies that keep black folk down.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This is coming from a man who named his children after a direction on a compass and the windy city.

Sure there is some sincerity in it, but both men have egos that are more inflated than the Hindenberg. But then again all liberals are idiots, just ask my children South by Southwest and Castle Rock.
edit on 29-4-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Fricken funny!
As I'm reading this, my wife's playing the Kanye song: Ya vs the people.
And he's talking about how he likes trump.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: carewemust

Ahh yes, Kanye supporting trump is so you guys can go “look, we’re not racist, he’s black!”

Forgetting completely that Kanye is an A grade dip#.

Yea seriously, Kanye has said some batsh!t crazy stuff in the past. Who cares what he says.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Kanye is just following the Diamond and Silk model; Paid shills by the likes of fox news where they make appearances regularly.

Sad to say they are all members of my union. Where scale is $1500usd an appearance even if it's only 15 min with residuals. It's just business as usual.
Create an online personality, or use your mediocre talent and capitalize on your 15min of fame. It's an established model/platform.
Alex Jones created an empire for the gullible far right; Brilliant in concept and implementation!! It's a show folks....bring in the clowns!!

www.sagaftra.org...

edit on 29-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join