It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye tweets he loves Trump, civilization on brink

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I kinda liked this one, people coming together in unity and love. I jest you not, I was touched by this one.
I'll bet you Malcolm X would of been too.

Sometimes a story comes along that perfectly encapsulates the flaming disaster area that is American culture and politics. This is that story. “I don’t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in.” – Kanye West

Kanye declared on Twitter this week that he loves him some Donald Trump by posting a photo of an autographed Make America Great Again hat and another photo of him wearing said hat… THE HORROR!

Liberals have gone absolutely mad in the Trump era, leaving them incapable of tolerating opinions that diverge from Democratic orthodoxy. The strictly enforced groupthink that permeates the establishment left in America is so intellectually stultifying and suffocating it resorts to shaming and exiling all independent thinkers.

Kanye’s public support of Trump wasn’t even the greatest challenge he made to the intellectual infrastructure of Democrats this week, that came in the form of his tweet in support of Candace Owens.

www.rt.com...
edit on 28-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

It's been 4 days since Kanye West Tweeted his support for President Trump and his actions that are making America even greater.

Yet I'm still having a hard time understanding how so many ethnic minorities (in particular) are upset over this. A stronger and more prosperous America is good for every U.S. citizen.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's good for Americans and the World. It seems there are some who are regaining their minds and making their own choices now, not for gain but for good. I would hope that is what is happening.. One less brick in the Wall.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So he didn't tweet that he loves Trump? He tweeted a picture of a signed MAGA hat. Is that the tweet your thread title is based on?

Unless I missed it, I'm pretty annoyed that your title is way misleading. I thought I was going to see a tweet by Kanye that said "I love Trump" or "I love you, Trump!" or even "I loves me some Trump" and instead all I got was a tweet of a signed MAGA hat.

Seriously- misleading thread title.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If Lebron James opens his eyes and heart to reality, Trump's Twitter feed will surge with millions of new followers.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Only in your own mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahh yes, Kanye supporting trump is so you guys can go “look, we’re not racist, he’s black!”

Forgetting completely that Kanye is an A grade dip#.

edit on 28/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
No matter what your opinion of Kanye is he really is an intelligent man. I think he respects Trump for his balls and moxy not necessarily his policies, however, he likely realizes the Democrats have passively racist policies that keep black folk down.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Butttt...Trump and all his followers are racist Nazis

Where's the opposing narrative? I must have missed it.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Most stars are a little but so are 3/4 of everyone on the Planet, but that's besides the point. Racism shouldn't even enter the equation. You're not from the 80's I take it. The racist card didnt exist people were just people. The only people using the racist card are racists.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Butttt...Trump and all his followers are racist Nazis

Where's the opposing narrative? I must have missed it.

Crap I forgot, my bad. I'll flog myself for missing that one later.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No matter what your opinion of Kanye is he really is an intelligent man. I think he respects Trump for his balls and moxy not necessarily his policies, however, he likely realizes the Democrats have passively racist policies that keep black folk down.

I couldn't agree with that statement more.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Oh good god all of a sudden people like Kanye? All because he likes Trump? Sellouts you know you are.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I like this part from OPs link:

“It seems clear that Yeezy’s admiration for Trump is more an exercise in self-serving sycophancy than in political expression. After all, how could Yeezus not be a Trump supporter? He and Trump are mirror images of one another, both narcissistic charlatans whose greatest talent is self-aggrandizement.”

And yes, that's bad form with the misleading title....both RT and OP..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Forgive and ye shall be forgiven.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Who cares if they're egotistical Yeezy's. Trump is getting # done, unlike the last 12 Administrations!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Before this week, all I knew about Kayne West is that he's a music rapper. Now, all I know is that he is a music rapper who supports President Trump's policies. Policies that will go forward regardless of which celebrity does, or does not, support him.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Before this week, all I knew about Kayne West is that he's a music rapper. Now, all I know is that he is a music rapper who supports President Trump's policies. Policies that will go forward regardless of which celebrity does, or does not, support him.

A music rapper that hates listening to rap in his Apartment because it's too nice.

edit on 28-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So why is it a big deal?

Why are righty’s here saying it messes up the lefties narrative?

It’s t do with his race.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If it's an issue with you it's only because you've been brainwashed to believe it's an issue. 'No offense' ok. Seriously, I am color blind, I see only one color. Blank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join