It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye tweets he loves Trump, civilization on brink

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My only issue with Kanye is his song Gold Digger talking about how you need a prenup...and then he marries Kim Kardashian with that one that overwhelmingly favors her. I'll bet Eddie Murphy called him up after hearing about it and just said "HALF!" and hung up.
edit on 4/29/18 by Hypntick because: Derp

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Kanye is just following the Diamond and Silk model; Paid shills by the likes of fox news where they make appearances regularly.

Sad to say they are all members of my union. Where scale is $1500usd an appearance even if it's only 15 min with residuals. It's just business as usual.
Create an online personality, or use your mediocre talent and capitalize on your 15min of fame. It's an established model/platform.
Alex Jones created an empire for the gullible far right; Brilliant in concept and implementation!! It's a show folks....bring in the clowns!!

www.sagaftra.org...

So anyone that likes Trump is now a paid shill? wow..How do you get through your day, seriously how the # do you do it?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

This is coming from a man who named his children after a direction on a compass and the windy city.

Sure there is some sincerity in it, but both men have egos that are more inflated than the Hindenberg. But then again all liberals are idiots, just ask my children South by Southwest and Castle Rock.

Frank Zappa - Cold Play - yadda yadda. So what, are you going to base that on everything he says? True the guy has said idiotic # but who hasn't?

I don't care who it is, always give credit where credit is due.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

That song was 2005 people change. I'm no KK fan but again, he's doing something positive counter to what the last 12 administrations have done to America and ultimately the World.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You clearly took what was meant to be a joke way too seriously...

Also 12? You're going all the way back to Truman huh? No FDR in there with his wonderful policies...

Hell take it back to Wilson if you really want to get to the root of the whole system of madness that is modern governmental policy. Income tax, federal reserve, and entry into WW1, all of those are what started us on this long ride into where we are today. If you think a combination of Kanye and any president is going to undo a hundred years of BS in 4-8 short years, you're way more optimistic than I am.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Seriously? Not at all.

Hey you gotta start someplace dont ya? Why not take it back further. You think those guys are lilly white think again.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: KansasGirl

Your patronising demeanour is expected I suppose, since you clearly have missed my point, so it’s your only comeback to something you far beyond your small mind.

You’re right about one thing though, no one cares what Kenny Rogers says about Trump, coz he’s an old, white country singer, hence why I used him as an example.

Trump supporters obviously felt the need to crow about Kanye loving Trump, because they believe people think they’re racist...but they (read: YOU) don’t get that carrying on about it, is playing the race card.

It’s pretty simple, even your buddy wardaddy said as much this is why it’s a big deal.

Well, I'm pretty convinced now that you are in a haze of complete confusion and some government covert experiment that causes you to see "RACE CARD" no matter what words are actually in front of you.
edit on 29-4-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Because it is a big deal. It destroys the narrative that Trump is racist.

That’s playing the race card, and I’m right in saying it’s only worth mentioning because Kanye is black.

Thanks for admitting it, wasn’t that hard, was it?

I’ve never said Trump is racist by the way, so that destroys your narrative..

No, because the race card was already in play. You can't have it both ways, sorry.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: KansasGirl
So he didn't tweet that he loves Trump? He tweeted a picture of a signed MAGA hat. Is that the tweet your thread title is based on?

Unless I missed it, I'm pretty annoyed that your title is way misleading. I thought I was going to see a tweet by Kanye that said "I love Trump" or "I love you, Trump!" or even "I loves me some Trump" and instead all I got was a tweet of a signed MAGA hat.

Seriously- misleading thread title.

You should be more annoyed at yourself for not bothering to actually do a just a tiny bit of research before attacking the OP. I mean it only takes a glance at the guys tweet.

"You don't have to agree with trump but the mob can't make me not love him," West tweeted earlier Wednesday. "We are both dragon energy. He is my brother. I love everyone. I don't agree with everything anyone does. That's what makes us individuals. And we have the right to independent thought."

It wasn't an attack- my post was in jest, but I see how it's not obvious.

As for looking at Kanye's tweet, I dont. Go to Twitter. I just don't, so I have to rely on others' reports. I didn't see the actual love tweet in the article the OP linked, though I did say earlier that it was possible that I skimmed too fast and missed it.

I don't feel ashamed of myself, but I do hope you feel better.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Kanye is just following the Diamond and Silk model; Paid shills by the likes of fox news where they make appearances regularly.

Sad to say they are all members of my union. Where scale is $1500usd an appearance even if it's only 15 min with residuals. It's just business as usual.
Create an online personality, or use your mediocre talent and capitalize on your 15min of fame. It's an established model/platform.
Alex Jones created an empire for the gullible far right; Brilliant in concept and implementation!! It's a show folks....bring in the clowns!!

www.sagaftra.org...

So anyone that likes Trump is now a paid shill? wow..How do you get through your day, seriously how the # do you do it?

Putting words in my mouth just shows how triggered you are at anyone that dosen't bow down to the draft dodging coward.

Perhaps a reading of this might put your mind right. #18

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

www.sagaftra.org...

Putting words in my mouth just shows how triggered you are at anyone that dosen't bow down to the draft dodging coward.

Perhaps a reading of this might put your mind right. #18

www.abovetopsecret.com...

haha triggered? I was replying, so how in hells name is that being triggered? So anyone that replies to you with an answer you disagree with is triggering? Wow man get a grip.

Take your own advice, loosen the noose.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Ahh yes, Kanye supporting trump is so you guys can go “look, we’re not racist, he’s black!”

Forgetting completely that Kanye is an A grade dip#.

Yup he and others gave cover to folks with a racist or misogynist mindset ,..oh look the Black guy said it.
Diamond and Silk supporting an open white supremacist .

PEOPLE

Diamond and Silk once took $7,000 to do a campaign ad for an actual white supremacist
deadstate.org...

PSA if you don't like the link Goole the title yourself.
Candice Owens now a Darling of the right, who decried racism don't exist , once sued for racism.

NEWSSUBSCRIBE

Racist threats case filed by Stamford High student settled for $37,500
m.newstimes.com...

Fact is Kanye is following the axiom that all publicity is good publicity is about to drop his new album, what better way to get folks focus on his person.
Some AAs are finding out that thar is Money!!! in dem thar far right politics, would not be shocked to see Owens on Fox & Frenz, that payday is solid!!!..they maybe useful idiots but well paid useful idiots.

Again ,lemme say it if it needed to be said, there are legitimate Conservatives even Black ones, who believe in different solutions to fix our problems.. so I'm not hating.

edit on 29-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's been 4 days since Kanye West Tweeted his support for President Trump and his actions that are making America even greater.

Yet I'm still having a hard time understanding how so many ethnic minorities (in particular) are upset over this. A stronger and more prosperous America is good for every U.S. citizen.

Yeah but then they would have to admit that Trump is not 100% evil and bad for us. Trump could hand us all world peace and prosperity on a silver platter and they (traitors against mankind and the mentally unfit who repeat the talking points, and the confused, brainwashed youths who follow) would still not want it just because it came from Trump and that would mean admitting they were wrong, or the Overlords they get their info from were wrong or lying...

We are dealing with a serious psychological break with reality. This is no joke and this adult temper tantrum almost could've caused a war with Russia. I know at first it was funny... hahaha "liberal tears!" But actually, it's not funny. If this was high school it would be funny, but these are adults, many of whom have children, little sisters, nieces and nephews and grandchildren who look up to them. And they are willing to deny their loved ones a prosperous future because it will mean that they will be deprived of the joy of saying, in 7 years, "Yeah see, I was right! Look how bad Trump screwed up the world! They should have listened to Meee!"

They are having anxiety attacks thinking about the day they have to look their child, etc, in the eye and say "Hey, remember the 2016 election...when mommy/daddy/grandma/other basically had a meltdown? Well, I'm sorry. That was very irresponsible of me to take everything the media says at face value, and even more irresponsible for me to let you be frightened when you should've been enjoying your life. Those things I said about Russia taking over, and those nightmares I made you have about Trump stsrting Ww3, that was not right, especially when I used that moment to comfort you and reinforce those terrifying thoughts about "big bad old mean old Trump." You were just a child and I did to you what the media did to me, I got you all worked up over nothing. I let you believe that your life, and our whole nation, was in grave DANGER, and the sick part is that I enjoyed it... yes, I enjoyed the fear in your eyes because it meant even more that I was right because if Trump hadn't won, then I never would have had to traumatize you repeatedly. Yeah... I probably screwed you up for life in more than a couple ways, and I know I can never make that right, but one thing I Can do, is admit I was wrong and apologize to you, and hope that you can understand that, although I allowed it to happen, I was deceived, and maybe the healing can finally begin now. I still may not agree with a lot of what Trump says and does, but, as far as being "bad" for the nation or the world, he was definitely no worse than Obama or Bush2 or Clinton."

The awesome thing is, every child will realize their parents were wrong and they freaked out over nothing, and in today's day and age, even children have OPTIONS as to where they get their information from and who they trust. Are they gonna continue to trust the people who lied to them and used their emotions like a chess piece on a board game?

I remember (was it don lemon?) the anchors talking about how "now the pain starts" when they have to explain to their children that, basically, "the evil white man won and so things are gonna be a lot different now in america...gays and blacks and Muslims are all gonna be treated differently now since Trump won...cops will shoot at you for no reason, your friends and family will be handcuffed and beaten in front of you and it will become a daily occurance...all because Trump won..." Yeah they absolutely Loved that they got their kids involved in this nightmare. Sometimes I wonder if everyone should be allowed to have children, but then I remember, children grow up, and some of our best specimens have come from "unfair" childhoods... they learn faster that way the kind of lessons adults don't teach out loud.

It's gonna be ok
because the kids aren't alright. And they are pissed, and only a fraction of you will be able to maintain your hold over them into adulthood.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Why else did the OP start a thread about Kanye and name drop Malcom X?

Answer that simple question.

edit on 30/4/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Pick a better supporter. This dude has made a fool of himself repeatedly.. why you'd want hitch your wagon to a drugged out, rude, condescending d-bag is baffling. Of course, Trump often meets some of those standards, so I guess it fits.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

A California rapper on Sunday ordered local gang members to attack Kanye West over his support for President Donald Trump.

Rapper with ties to Snoop Dogg issues 'Crip alert' for Kanye West

So... now people are threatened with death just for supporting Trump. THIS is why many women and minorities are afraid to show that they support Trump. THIS is the hate that is seething from liberals.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

THIS is why many women and minorities are afraid to show that they support Trump. THIS is the hate that is seething from liberals.

No! many women and minorities do not support Trump, because of... ,Trump !! having this useless idiot declaring some sorta fatwa is not the reasons why, look to Trump's quotables and actions for that.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: BlueAjah

THIS is why many women and minorities are afraid to show that they support Trump. THIS is the hate that is seething from liberals.

No! many women and minorities do not support Trump, because of... ,Trump !! having this useless idiot declaring some sorta fatwa is not the reasons why, look to Trump's quotables and actions for that.

How the hell do you know what Women Want, DonJuan?
edit on 8-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Cravens

So he has opinions, negative ones about George Bush.

So do 99% of the people on this site.

And I'm one of them!

True dat.

Most of your's are of the lowest common denominator faction, but, hey, like you said, 99% of the site can be blanketly cast as that sort.

The wonderful thing is you're the lonely, old type with nothing but bitching and complaining as a hobby. Carry on, you bastion of humor and transparency.

You've mastered the 'click-bait'-my-team-is-better-than-yours meme. Old people should have better hobbies...seriously, like worrying about illegal immigrants, or "media bias".

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I'm thinking of taking up knitting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join