It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do humans in general fear alien contact?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I wonder what the effect of alien disclosure and/or contact would have on earthly religions?

Some are more flexible than others. Some would just see it as a chance to open up new markets and many will answer the call to bring the word of the interstellar Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to alien heathens. Probably make them put on clothes, too.

That will get kind of awkward when we explain to these aliens that we humans are the ones created in gods image, no?

I wonder if they will laugh at us or pity us

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I wonder what the effect of alien disclosure and/or contact would have on earthly religions?

Some are more flexible than others. Some would just see it as a chance to open up new markets and many will answer the call to bring the word of the interstellar Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to alien heathens. Probably make them put on clothes, too.

They are referred to as Sons of God, or Angels. Some have defected, and are called fallen Angels. Some look like us, and others are horrible looking. Some are reptilian, as the serpent in the garden of Eden. Those who have defected and disobeyed God cannot be forgiven, as is reported in the book of Enoch. They were from before Earth was formed, and cheered when it was created. They came down and landed on mount Hermon, and took human wives. Their offspring were giants, the bones of which are being hidden by the Smithsonian per my dad( genius scientist with many titles, even summoned to the White house).

What is it you guys really want to know? I may very well have the answer for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Fear of the unknown and or losing identity.

As far as I can tell all fears boil down to one or both of these.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkspace
This is something that have bothered me for the longest time. Why do humans in general fear alien contact? why shouldn't we make contact if we can?
at least we would know for sure that we aren't alone in this universe... Fear is a powerful motivator, but it shouldn't be. I would love to know why "we" are so afraid of the unknown-

Do they? Most people I know don't really care or even think about it honestly.

Personally I fall into the don't really care category myself. Even if there are aliens out there zipping about visiting places and they happen to come here, which honestly seems fairly far fetched when you really consider how big and mostly empty the universe actually is and the pointlessness of travelling through it.

Anything out there even remotely similar to us is going to be adapted to wherever the # it came from, despite what sci fi would have you believe, most planets are actually probably death for us. We survive here because we evolved here, things in other places will kill us...just look what happens to people when they travel to other places on earth without resistances to diseases and stuff there, they get horribly ill, what do you think's gonna happen in a totally alien environment? It's not gonna be good.

Any way even if they do come it's probably not going to make any difference to most peoples daily lives. Life will go on...or ya know...it won't either way...Meh.

To me it really seems like aliens have just replaced Jesus coming back for modern day people. Just another fantastical thing to come save us from ourselves that's never coming. Either way or people's way of dealing with the fact that in all honesty, earth and the things on it and maybe very very nearby are the only things the human race will ever really know.

There's no grand adventure out there. Just a big empty place we're in, effectively, all alone. It's a fairly bleak and crushing thought I imagine most people would rather not think about. Most people don't really like truly being alone and that's the same for people when they think of humanity as a whole.

We've never liked the idea of being the only ones like us here or anywhere. Hence why we've believed in the plethora of different beings we have over history. It makes us feel less alone.

And it's hard to picture a place so utterly empty when all you know is a place teing with life everywhere. It really feels like it should be like earth, with life everywhere, but vast unfathomable portions of up there are literally cold, empty and devoid of things. It's hard to really grasp the concept of space is really #ing big and really #ing empty.

Any travelling up there is going to involve thousands of years, at minimum even with magical make believe sci fi technology, because...yes it's actually that #ing big. To find either places that are inhospitable to you...or more nothing. Space and anything up there will never save humanity.

edit on 27/4/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
What is it you guys really want to know? I may very well have the answer for you.

Not if it all comes from only one book. There are many others, you know.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant reply, can’t think of anything else to add. In short “I’ve met the enemy and the enemy is I” a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

So you are saying the ancient sumerian texts are the 'gospel' after all? The nephilim are the fallen angels. One ancestral line from nephilim + eve, one line from adam + nephilim & one from adam + eve?

Would you happen to know if these nephilim are flesh and bone or spirits?

Do you interpret these nephilim to be divine or are they on the same playing field as we are?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't fear them
There's a part in the human brain that contains their
psychic/fear/hate
And it listens to them when they are nearby, it doubts itself and tries to cooperate
And if you listen to something who is against you, it fills you with fear
They aren't superior beings, they use the power of their technology in order to psychically threat and command your being, a superior being would not
I was able to easily 'step away' from this part of the brain that is from them, programmed for psychic/fear/hate and they lost all their power.
Greys are one of the most fearful beings in the universe, and people fear them because they too are a bit grey and obtained the greys fear. Deactivating it will stop all that.
People fear aliens because there's only one alien hear who thousands experienced and transmitted the experience to the collective, and it's like a soft sheep meeting a viral infection

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Not if it all comes from only one book. There are many others, you know.

You are here on ATS, and if you are paying attention, you see it documented through out history elsewhere as well. Have you not looked at ancient Egypt? Who do you think built the original sphinx? That's not the original head either. Look at the erosion . Look at ancient stone work, that we cant even do now.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So you are saying the ancient sumerian texts are the 'gospel' after all? The nephilim are the fallen angels. One ancestral line from nephilim + eve, one line from adam + nephilim & one from adam + eve?

Would you happen to know if these nephilim are flesh and bone or spirits?

Do you interpret these nephilim to be divine or are they on the same playing field as we are?

They were destroyed in the flood. Their spirits live on .(Demon) They were not created in the YHWHs image as we are. Nephilim are the children of fallen ones. (flesh)I don't know if there are any still alive. Some may have been rescued before the deluge. They were loved dearly by the fallen beings. My Grandfather was born at the base of Ararat in Turkey, and I have passed down inside information.

We are only temporarily below the Angelic, and that caused a big problem.
The Angelic (aliens) have been on many planets and out moon. Many are interdimentional now in spirit form, suck as skinwalkers.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Fear of not being in control

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Fear of not being in control

That isn't it.
If a superior being put you in cuffs and jerked your body around, you might be annoyed or uncooperative, but not fearful.
Even spiritually speaking, if a being could dictate your energy field jerking it left, right, up, and around, it would not bother you. Even though it was in their control.

The grey portion that lets you understand and connect to them, can be lit on fire
The more you connect to it and synchronize and give that part of you power, the more it will destroy your entire spirit
Like a leak
Before encountering any, you might not have feared
But it's not from losing it's control but rather being set aflame

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is something that have bothered me for the longest time. Why do humans in general fear alien contact? why shouldn't we make contact if we can?
at least we would know for sure that we aren't alone in this universe... Fear is a powerful motivator, but it shouldn't be. I would love to know why "we" are so afraid of the unknown-

The scariest thing I can imagine is aliens abducting, experimenting, and mutilating us with no one being able to do anything about it. That would be a pretty strong reason for the government to continue denying their existence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Who do you think built the original sphinx?

A bunch of extremely bored Egyptians.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

maybe this planet/solar system in reality is a prison

Why stop there? Why not say that this planet/solar system/galaxy/universe/etc. is a prison?

The worst prisons are the ones we make around ourselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Who do you think built the original sphinx?

A bunch of extremely bored Egyptians.
I thought you were more Analytical then that.

I want you to pull up a pic, and take another look at it. Look at the head. Look at the body. That's not the original head. The head may be Egyptian, not the body. Look at the erosion and compare. The body is thousands of years older.
I expect you to be honest. Come back and tell me what you think. Im waiting

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

a reply to: PsychoEmperor

maybe this planet/solar system in reality is a prison

Why stop there? Why not say that this planet/solar system/galaxy/universe/etc. is a prison?

The worst prisons are the ones we make around ourselves.

I guess this planet could be considered prison like in its present form and the leadership in place. It will last just over 1000 years more, then will be folded up, like an old garment and be put away. It will be replaced with a new Earth, all fresh and clean.
Troubled times are apon us now, and have only just begun. Hold on tight.

When everyone says Peace! Peace! the unthinkable happens. Hold on! for dear life!

Are you watching Korea? Peace! Peace!
[
edit on 27-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Trouble is just a mutual creation of what humans experience. You can not fix it.
I underwent a self-healing session of riddance of all things grey, including in my own genome, and i have never been happier.
I used to read something like troubled times and agree, but this time i went

there isn't any troubled times
edit on 27-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: darkspace

Mostly it threatens their precognitive idealization of how the world works, which has been brainwashed into them. That comes into conflict with the possibility that all that they have learned is just bs, all of it is just that, bs! That realisation frightens them back into stupidity.
edit on 27-4-2018 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cahlimicoid

Trouble is just a mutual creation of what humans experience. You can not fix it.
I underwent a self-healing session of riddance of all things grey, including in my own genome, and i have never been happier.
I used to read something like troubled times and agree, but this time i went ????? there isn't any troubled times

Remember my words. These things will come to pass very soon now.
If we still have internet access, I will tell you much more at that time. I am very confident in what I have told you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join