It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:
(post by MALBOSIA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Really. From an individual that cannot cite physical evidence of planted explosives at the WTC? That cannot point out detentions with the power to cut steel columns from the audio and video record. That cannot explain what type of CD system could withstand the jet impacts and fires to initiate the towers’ collapse in the areas of jet impacts.

You going with mythical fizzle no flash bombs, and Richard Gage’s / AE false narrative the towers fell through the path of greates resistance?

Going with the fantasy of thermite based on fraudulent peer reviewed papers from a pay to play journal? Claims never subjected to the discovery process? And lab results that cannot be replicated by other individuals?

How about holograms, lasers, missiles? Impossible, and don’t explain any part of the tower’s collapse?

Nukes? That are even debunked by Jones? With no evidence of radiation that nuclear reactions would produce? There is a reason AE pushed fizzle no flash bombs. Because there in no evidence of detonations with the force to cut steel.

Or Dr. Wood, and dustification. The conspiracist that debunked all the other WTC theories to push the Towers were turned to dust? Yet, enough rubble hit the ground to destroy WTC 3,4,6, and make WTC 5 uneconomical to repair. Damaging 40 buildings in total? Something like 100,400,000 tons of rubble was removed from the WTC.

Ever think the WTC towers were brought down by a combination of no fire water, the WTC had deficient fire insulation, the fires spread at rates greater than what the building design anticipated, the jet impacts knocked of fire insulation, the towers structure had to redistribute loads after outer and core columns removed, and thermal stress?

Can you point to evidence the WTC towers had the resistance of every floor removed as claimed by the truth movement?

edit on 13-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Removed quote from another person. Was not a very nice quote.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CymaticA
You never answered why 2 blackboxes were never found yet passports were.

Looks like when I try and make a perfectly reasonable analogy my post get's deleted. It was an analogy not an off topic thread drift. Whatever

Where vending machines found as recognizable units?

And how do black boxes cause a building to collapse. Trying to change the subject from there is no evidence the towers were brought down by by planted explosives?

Here is the link with the video that shows the initiation of WTC 2’s collapse.

www.metabunk.org...

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

Please feel free to point out evidence of planted explosives with the power to cut steel columns from WTC video at any given time?
edit on 13-8-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Eskeptics outlining what is seen in collapse video, the American Welding Society’s report on WTC welds and sheared floor connections, and actual WTC collapse videos with no narrations are propaganda?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: CymaticA
You never answered why 2 blackboxes were never found yet passports were.

Looks like when I try and make a perfectly reasonable analogy my post get's deleted. It was an analogy not an off topic thread drift. Whatever

Its because he is not here to talk. He is here to spam the discussion board with as many links to his propaganda group that he can fit without being called out. And if you do call him out your post will be removed.

This post removed just because i mentioned it. Watch

Really. From an individual that cannot cite physical evidence of planted explosives at the WTC? That cannot point out detentions with the power to cut steel columns from the audio and video record. That cannot explain what type of CD system could withstand the jet impacts and fires to initiate the towers’ collapse in the areas of jet impacts.

You going with mythical fizzle no flash bombs, and Richard Gage’s / AE false narrative the towers fell through the path of greates resistance?

Going with the fantasy of thermite based on fraudulent peer reviewed papers from a pay to play journal? Claims never subjected to the discovery process? And lab results that cannot be replicated by other individuals?

How about holograms, lasers, missiles? Impossible, and don’t explain any part of the tower’s collapse?

Nukes? That are even debunked by Jones? With no evidence of radiation that nuclear reactions would produce? There is a reason AE pushed fizzle no flash bombs. Because there in no evidence of detonations with the force to cut steel.

Or Dr. Wood, and dustification. The conspiracist that debunked all the other WTC theories to push the Towers were turned to dust? Yet, enough rubble hit the ground to destroy WTC 3,4,6, and make WTC 5 uneconomical to repair. Damaging 40 buildings in total? Something like 100,400,000 tons of rubble was removed from the WTC.

Ever think the WTC towers were brought down by a combination of no fire water, the WTC had deficient fire insulation, the fires spread at rates greater than what the building design anticipated, the jet impacts knocked of fire insulation, the towers structure had to redistribute loads after outer and core columns removed, and thermal stress?

Can you point to evidence the WTC towers had the resistance of every floor removed as claimed by the truth movement?

Doesnt matter how they were blown up.

All the reasons you cite that you claim point away from explosives were brought about years after we all murdered a million muslims.

NIST is the only fire model that was actually commissioned by the government and you and I both agreed they were full of crap and made up parameters to fit what they needed to get the fire to spread and heat to the temprature that fit their preconceived notions.

But now here you are claiming you know how hot the fires were and where they spread as though you DO believe NIST which makes you a two faced hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Eskeptics outlining what is seen in collapse video, the American Welding Society’s report on WTC welds and sheared floor connections, and actual WTC collapse videos with no narrations are propaganda?

Yes... cherry picked info take out of context and 100% propaganda. At least your brain is starting to work.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

NIST is the only fire model that was actually commissioned by the government and you and I both agreed they were full of crap and made up parameters to fit what they needed to get the fire to spread and heat to the temprature that fit their preconceived notions.

What does that have to do with the truth movement uses things like pictures of cut columns from cleanup as false proof of thermite? Or claim evidence of thermite from samples they keep to themselves? Or the fact there is no evidence of a planted CD system that brought down the towers?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yes... cherry picked info take out of context and 100% propaganda. At least your brain is starting to work.

No, I studied lots of WTC material from both sides. Watched debates, and realized the truth movement is a bunch of charlatans that cannot cite the collapse video and audio for evidence. They use items out of context, falsehoods, and innuendo?

Now you can make a choice? You can rant, or actual cite what you think is evidence the Towers were brought down by planted demolitions?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

No, I studied lots of WTC material from both sides. Watched debates, and realized the truth movement is a bunch of charlatans that cannot cite the collapse video and audio for evidence. They use items out of context, falsehoods, and innuendo?

Now you can make a choice? You can rant, or actual cite what you think is evidence the Towers were brought down by planted demolitions?

You show pictures and video, i have shown pictures and video.

In the end, we are all working from the same "Evidence" as you call it but it all comes down to what you believe because their is NO concrete evidence to support any theory.

I am under no obligation to believe the official narrative, I am well within my rights and the terms and conditions of this site to voice my opinion on the events of 9/11. I would also say that you are riding the edge of pushing a known hoax.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What does that have to do with the truth movement uses things like pictures of cut columns from cleanup as false proof of thermite? Or claim evidence of thermite from samples they keep to themselves? Or the fact there is no evidence of a planted CD system that brought down the towers?

WTF do I have to do with the truth movement. I have never stated thermite, hologram, fizzle pizzle, nukes or anything consistant with that group. I posted video and images of a building envelope being pushed outward to counter you all-inclusive inward bowing you took from 1 corner of 1 tower and all you can do is throw the truth movenent at me as though i suggested nukes did it.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am sorry you don’t get that there is no evidence of planted explosives at the WTC?

Start with this. Was the collapse of WTC triggered by cut columns or buckled columns?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am sorry you don’t get that there is no evidence of planted explosives at the WTC?

Start with this. Was the collapse of WTC triggered by cut columns or buckled columns?

The top section of WTC 2 was definitely compromized due to bent columns. Everyone saw that. There was no reason for all 4 sides of the envelope below the impact to allow the top section to chop through it like that

Any video of WTC that you watch in slow motion shows the top section fell through the impact zone, stopped for a split second from the resistance of cold structural steel below it then started to tip off the side but all 4 exterior walls of the structurally sound bottom section started blowing out anyway and they weight of the top section was no longer a factor accept for 1 side of the building.

You can try and cherry pick reasons why not but if explosives was enertained, it would answer for everything that everyone saw that day. We wouldnt be talking about this 20 years later.

They could have just said thr terrorists compromized building security and somehow planted explosives and nobody would have squat to say about it.

What a waste of time and money. No wonder the US is so far in debt.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So the start of the collapse of WTC 2 was buckling?

Is this for WTC 2

but all 4 exterior walls of the structurally sound bottom section started blowing out anyway and they weight of the top section was no longer a factor accept for 1 side of the building.

Is it the vertical columns blowing out? Or material being pushed out the windows and holes?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Any video of WTC that you watch in slow motion shows the top section fell through the impact zone, stopped for a split second from the resistanc

The below video shows WTC 2 was tiling before the top of the tower gave way into the building below. The top tilts, then falls as a unit into WTC 2. The top holding the angle?

WTC2 Initial Tilt with Draft Overlay
m.youtube.com...

The tilting stops as the pivot point gives, but the downward motion of the upper part of the tower does not.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Here are two more videos of WTC 2

WTC2 'Collapse' - Tim M.
m.youtube.com...

9/11: South Tower Collapse (ABC Live)
m.youtube.com...

The outer walls are facade connected to the outer columns? I see the force from the top dropping pushing dust and rubble out? And maybe the pieces of facade? But I don’t see the vertical columns being blown out?

What would cause the outer columns to blow out?

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Are you saying demolitions made the walls blow out? Then you should be able to see the shockwaves and hear the detentions?

See below for examples of shockwaves from explosions.

2.5'' Titanium Salute Firework Rocket
m.youtube.com...

5" salute firework shell
m.youtube.com...

USAF in Vietnam 3: Strategic Bombing Alone Cannot Interdict Enemy Infiltration
m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Another video showing shockwaves, building implosion. The other two things I got from the video was the sound of detonations compared to the building’s collapse. And the amount of echoes?

Then the lady said she could feel the vibrations from the detonations?

m.youtube.com...
Explosive Building Implosion | Demolition Show

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Any video of WTC that you watch in slow motion shows the top section fell through the impact zone, stopped for a split second from the resistanc

The below video shows WTC 2 was tiling before the top of the tower gave way into the building below. The top tilts, then falls as a unit into WTC 2. The top holding the angle?

WTC2 Initial Tilt with Draft Overlay
m.youtube.com...

The tilting stops as the pivot point gives, but the downward motion of the upper part of the tower does not.

I dont deal with super-imposed videos, sorry.

Your actually quite foolish for posting that. It indicates you have a tendancy to show fake videos to prove your point. You should not have posted that..

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Are you saying demolitions made the walls blow out? Then you should be able to see the shockwaves and hear the detentions?

See below for examples of shockwaves from explosions.

2.5'' Titanium Salute Firework Rocket
m.youtube.com...

5" salute firework shell
m.youtube.com...

USAF in Vietnam 3: Strategic Bombing Alone Cannot Interdict Enemy Infiltration
m.youtube.com...

What I saw and I am sure anyone capable hearing heard on the ground was a 110 story building being reduced to a small pile of rubble and cloud of dust in about 12 seconds.

See below for reference

Ill die before anyone is able to recreat the above affect without the use of explosives. It will never happen so I guess I will live forever

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So the start of the collapse of WTC 2 was buckling?

Is this for WTC 2

but all 4 exterior walls of the structurally sound bottom section started blowing out anyway and they weight of the top section was no longer a factor accept for 1 side of the building.

Is it the vertical columns blowing out? Or material being pushed out the windows and holes?

Thats a loaded question. Go ahead and post your pics of vertical columns still standing aftet the colapse. It makes little difference...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join