It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw Infinity War!! (Spoilers!!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I loved it.
I was rooting for Thanos all the way through

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Watched it yesterday (27 april 2018) in 3D. This was the first time I watched a 3D movie and it made quite the impression. Wow, as if things were coming my way..

Back to the movie... great movie and it is amazing how they managed to give all super heroes (read actors) enough screen time without distroying the flow of the movie. That is why this story comes in two parts I guess and the total movie lenght some 5-6 hours.

And yes, Thanos his chin looks like a ball-sack.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

All the best bad guys think they are the hero.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well if we are being honest the infinity gauntlet is inherently velveeta lol..

I didn’t really like the change in thanos’s motivation until I got home and thought about it..

Now I like it better than “to win the favor or mistress death”.

So thanks shows up and conquers a planet on the verge of overpopulation. Wars over resources are rampant and the majority of the population is living in squalor.. He kills off half the population and when he leaves the wars stop because they unite against a common enemy (thanks) and resources are abundant because the planets inferstructure is built for twice The number it now has to service.

Which leaves a Utopia behind in his wake..

Want to hear something funny? Death falls in love with DEADPOOL.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Didnt it feel ike it was four mini movies all jam packed toghether ?? which I dont know I didnt particular like.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

How is there going to be a Black Panther two? haha. The theatre I was in everyone screamed with glee when they saw Black panther's part in the movie. So ofcourse all your favorite heroes are not dead. But my question is are all the favorite Marvel movies on hold until they finish this story arc? is the next spider man put on hold? I thought Hulk was going to get amovie??

It looks like it just might be X-men for a while right??

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Also Banner felt very wimpy to me in it as well.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Infinity war 2 is already in the can. Only one movie will release before it drops next year and that is “ant man and wasp”. I assume 2 will revive ATLEAST the snap deaths and the movie schedule will still remain solid.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh okay I didnt know it was dropping next year?? but Captain Marvel is going to drop before infnity 2 right?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I was reading online the thoughts on the after credits scene. and it made it seem like Fury was sending a message back in time to Captain Marvel for help. SO figured we are going to be introduced to Captain Marvel, and then Captain Marvel saves the day and beats Thanos.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Damn.....

I mean Damn..

They just went buck wild and crazy.. I put a spoiler warning in the title but I am still lots to spoil it.

I was a spectacul and just a huge project, but I think the went too far in the finale.. they went SOOOO BIG that it’s obvious that they will not keep it the way it ends.

Which I think was a mistake..

See if you kill people or so many people, that it is impossible not to undo those deaths. It kinda defeats the purpose and removes the stakes you are pretending to raise...

Basically all those deaths are meaningless.... deaths only matter if people believe the character will stay dead..

Well it is a mathematical impossiblity for all those people to stay dead.. it would be a marketing disaster..

Some will come back but I think Avengers 4 will end with many characters remaining dead.

That's my hope anyways.

Either way this movie was.........FREAKING EPIC!!!!!!!!!

Peter Parker at the end man, and rocket and Groot....just damn that really got me.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I don’t like the back in time theory..

It makes more sense to use the thanos event to explain why Captain marvel has to save the world rather than the avengers.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Teenage Groot

Heck I don't care I think the movie deserves an Oscar it was that good.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I just saw it too.

**********SPOILER ALERT*************************

Knowing that everyone who died is coming back weakens the emotional impact. Though Peter's death was still pretty sad.

It looks like Captain Marvel will be the Deus Ex Machina of part 4.

i hope the Captain Marvel movie goes big.

definitely needs a second viewing.

You don't know that. Thats what you think will happen. In no way is that a fact.

I find it hard to believe that they would do all this just to end 4 with "psych!!!! Just kidding it's all good.".

Not going to happen.

Actually on 2nd thought you are probably right. Most of the killed off characters are going to be back.

The twist? The ones that survived are going to have to die to bring them back.

Cap, Iron Man, BW will all die.

How's that for stakes?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

How is there going to be a Black Panther two? haha. The theatre I was in everyone screamed with glee when they saw Black panther's part in the movie. So ofcourse all your favorite heroes are not dead. But my question is are all the favorite Marvel movies on hold until they finish this story arc? is the next spider man put on hold? I thought Hulk was going to get amovie??

It looks like it just might be X-men for a while right??

Check this out: all the survivors have to sacrifice themselves to change things back.

Cap= dead.
Iron Man= dead.
Black Widow= Dead.

Fret not. Marvel has it all figured out.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Infinity war 2 is already in the can. Only one movie will release before it drops next year and that is “ant man and wasp”. I assume 2 will revive ATLEAST the snap deaths and the movie schedule will still remain solid.

You forget about Captain Marvel? I believe that comes out before Avengers 4.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I was reading online the thoughts on the after credits scene. and it made it seem like Fury was sending a message back in time to Captain Marvel for help. SO figured we are going to be introduced to Captain Marvel, and then Captain Marvel saves the day and beats Thanos.

Not back in time. Fury knows Marvel from the 80's, she leaves earth because of the Kree-Skrull war. The message Fury sends is in this time.

And this will lead into the Secret Wars storyline going forward. A storyline where we find out that some of the characters we love have been shaledhifykng Skrull operatives the whole time.

Can't wait!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I don’t like the back in time theory..

It makes more sense to use the thanos event to explain why Captain marvel has to save the world rather than the avengers.

That theory is stupid.

The synopsis from the Marvel movie is that Fury knew her back in the 80's. We know this because the Cap Marvel movie is set in the 80's and Fury is in it.

The reigning theory is that Cap Marvel leaves Earth because of the Kree-Skrill war. The message that Fury sends is in this time period not a message to the past.

I think Cap Marvel did like Cap when he gave Tony the phone at the end of Civil War.

"Call me when I'm really needed and I'll be there".

Captain Marvel has always been Furys ace up the sleeve IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

What cap marvel movie is set in the 80’s???

I don’t see why they wouldn’t just have her getting powers wouldn’t be a recent thing..

Maybe she was getting used to them? But now with the avengers mia she has to step up.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You all don't get it, Thanos was beat the moment Strange got back from his future vision. "It's what had to happen" he said. He saw the possible future in which they won, and HE set it in motion.
edit on 4/29/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join