It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Saw Infinity War!! (Spoilers!!!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hugh Jackman wolverine is supposed to be in Deadpool 2?? I knowhim and Ryan Reynolds were joking around about that but I didn't think it was true.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
No one actually dies in Marvel's Universe. It just a prank to play readers and viewers emotion. That is precisely why the movie fail to make me invest emotionally. Marvel has long plant distrust in me to accept Marvel's universe death. I just find it funny, the writers pull a lot of effort to make death as dramatic as possible, even though they are just pranks to make audiences cry. Lol.

I watch the movie mainly for action, CGI, and to study realistic effect. Their CGI and realism deeply immerse me. Not the story. I can't count how many times I rolled my eyes when characters died, because I find it just wasting my time.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I don't know what to believe.

After reading this article that said 'spoilers'.

The deaths are real.

Which means no Black Panther 2, Dr. Strange 2. Guardian of the Galaxy 3, or Spiderman sequels. Da Eff?

Of course it could just be a disinformation campaign.

www.gamesradar.com...

No No No No.

Guardians 3 will happen, everything is ready and filming will start in the next few months.

Gamora plays a very important role and the 3rd movie ties up this teams trilogy.

Yes, the deaths in Infinity war are real, But there are ways to either reverse and change reality, Time and reality stones or go to a reality (1 out of 16 million and what not) via the quantum realm where things worked out differently, like Thor splitting Thanos' head instead of going for his heart.

Spiderman will pave the way for the future of the MCU like Iron man did for the first 3 phases.

Of course it could just be a disinformation campaign.

Yeah in a way it is.

When ever strong ideas are put up on the net, that suggest what the next one will be about or is this person really dead etc, we get some official comment or a comment from someone that knows whats going to happen in the near future.

Like the deaths are real, this has come from the Russo in the last few days after all the speculation on the net.

The writers also said this about what many are thinking, link below

screenrant.com...

The rumor mill is saying Wolverine is going to appear in Avengers 4. Also Deadpool 2. If it's true remains to be seen.

That's just nonsense, Fox and Disney haven't even closed the deal.

If anything it will be at least 3 years before we see any X Men or any characters that are owned by Fox in the MCU.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well I guess Wolverine was in Deadpool 2.

Albeit an action figure.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

If I’m right “the death of Superman” started the “nobody actually does trend..

I don’t disagree with you, but when they kill someone you shouldn’t do something SO obvious imho..

If they leave spidey , Black Panther , quill and dr. Strange alive, peope would wonder about the future..
edit on 26-5-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So I watched this again.

Thor is the ultimate avenger.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Multiple parallel Realities.

Antman and Wasp.

I am guessing thats how they bring some of them back.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join