It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegedly weird events in Yellowstone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Have you read the part where I just SHARED the video and not

- created
- commented
- "cleverly" edited

Read the threads you're commenting, BEFORE you're commenting.

It saves you some embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What makes you so sure they'd want to take over? We have nothing that they couldn't get somewhere else. If there is an advanced civilization that can travel the vastness of space we'd be nothing more then ants to them. It would be like us going out of our way to destroy some an hill in Africa. If they wanted to wipe us out all they could have done it by now. How do we know they didn't bio engineer us? It's a real possibility.

I know for a fact we're not alone. I've seen things that defy all logic just short of little green space men. I've been struggling with what I saw for the past year. I have more questions then answers.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

I was just reading your sighting post from earlier, then I lost it when I logged in. You know if you saw the real deal if you become scared of the dark, and sleep with a night light on for the next ten years. Your subconscious will know the truth, and no your not nuts. You were lucky to have someone else see the orbs with you. I saw some stuff in 2009 for 2 1/2 minutes at 6:30 am with my dog. I have had astronomy at the college level in 1987. So I knew what I saw was very weird. There are no answers, it is frustrating. It changes how you think about everything and everyone. Its a lesson in coping. We do not have control over our skies. We have control over what we say, do, and eat. That's it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join