It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegedly weird events in Yellowstone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here are two videos I just stumble surfing some nonsense on the internwebs.

They are short videos but I know how annoying it is when people post videos and do not resume it for those whom can't watch.

So apparently there's a live cam in the Yellowstone park, and it caught some weird events in the 21th night and April, 22.

Plenty of weird stuffs in the videos, gas form (?), balls of lights, helicopters, pillar of lights (and/or lens reflection) and someone in the article mentioned strange corpses... Anyways, I was hoping someone could watch it and give its opinion.

Video quality is not the best I've seen, maybe they're filming it on a PC webcam or a laundry machine I guess.

You can find the whole story here. It's not a very reliable website, they often share things that were already debunked maybe for lack of knowledge or trying to get more clicks, but there's some interesting stuff from time to time. You can translate it with your navigator but let me know if you need help with any terms or words.

Maybe you guys who live near by have heard something about this?...

Couldn't find anything on any news whatsoever, so there's not much to do now besides watching it and speculating if it's real or a hoax. I'm checking MUFON to see if there were any reports on that day.

Anyways, looking forward to see what y'all think.

edit on 24/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If aliens were going to go to all the trouble to get here, from everything we know about biology here, they'd be here to take over.

And the perfect way to do it would be trigger Yellowstone to go hot caldera. Most the human population now dead. Come back in 10 years or whatever and easy peasy invasion. The remaining humans would probably be desperate for it by then.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It looks like a UFO blasting some kind of ray there by a geyser.
Maybe "they" are trying to cause the volcano to erupt?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What a flow of imagination you have, my friend!

I would do that too if I were a alien...

Or maybe I am and I just want you guys to get used to it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

It looks like a UFO blasting some kind of ray there by a geyser.
Maybe "they" are trying to cause the volcano to erupt?

Hopefully they are trying to prevent any eruption, not cause one!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Well a year ago I probably wouldnt have thought of it so quick, but my extensive Cultural Evolution work to make "The Darkest Patterns" was a real eye opener. About biology / intelligence, and how volcanos shaped ours. Right now it wouldnt even take a volcano the likes of Yellowstone to disrupt the atmosphere/sunlight just enough to trigger a famine killing a couple billion in the Northern Hemisphere. And it could happen next month almost without warning. And that grade of volcano happens a lot more than people outside of historian circles realize. Its already happened a good couple few times during the 'recorded history' era, but there werent as many people around back then.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It looks like a vehicle in a few of those and a helicoptor or drone in the sky with a strong light on it. That camera sure is sensitive to the lights. I do not know what the workers were working on there in the beginning.

I didn't see much that was odd. How come there wasn't a big party there at night?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually looked like a man down looked like they had a stretcher.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

In the article they mentioned something about corpses and National Guards.

Also, in the YT comments someone said that "they found a corpse there next morning" but I couldn't find anything about it.

In the first video:

0:20 - People examining the allegedly bodies.

By watching those videos again I think definitely something strange happened there.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Could have been a cloud of poison gas like the ones that kill herds of animals but this time some unlucky humans . I could see where they would want it covered up .

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

In the article they mentioned something about corpses and National Guards.

Also, in the YT comments someone said that "they found a corpse there next morning" but I couldn't find anything about it.

In the first video:

0:20 - People examining the allegedly bodies.

By watching those videos again I think definitely something strange happened there.

There was something going on there, maybe someone was found dead there or something. Or just injured. I doubt if there would be anything in the news about that kind of stuff, especially if it was a suicide. Around here the newspapers usually do not say much about people who committed suicide. There might be something about a death in a police log but not the paper. Lots of stuff in places goes unreported to the public.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I hope Yellowstone never erupts

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Username71

that makes two of us because if it does, LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Username71
I hope Yellowstone never erupts

I'd recommend you put your hope in something else, like humans be able to live in Mars and stuff.

Cuz Yellowstone will go nuts any of these days.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I dont understand what I'm supposed to be seeing...I see some geysers and then some vans and #....in the second one I see some geysers and a helicopter....the bright flash looks like a flare or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sheriff's Office IDs body found in Yellowstone River

Investigation continues into body discovered in Yellowstone River in Billings over weekend

Yup, pretty sure that's what happened on the first video. Ambulances came in, then the helicopter.

Now, in the second video he mentions an object at the left side of the video. I'm not sure if it's just lens flare or something... Maybe someone with more expertise could tell us?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

My first guess, based solely on the guys carrying the yellow backboard, is that they are hunting for the remains, if any, of a dumb-ass that walked off the boardwalk and broke through the crust,

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That cam is pointing at Old Faithful don't think there's a river there ?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I'm not familiar with the place so I honestly have no idea.

I thought that was weird that I didn't see any river but maybe someone pulled her out of the water and then called the cops? Just an idea...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join