It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I'll "meditate on it".

That's pretty complicated.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
ATS is working great for me now. My twitter is unblocked unclogged with 600K impressions.

All is well that ends well and begins anew, well.

Freedom is on the march and we're ringing the bell, and hey you just can't unring a rung bell.

Good times!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Gross.

I remember that! That's when I had my epiphany that I was on the wrong side of things, that and the WikiLeaked emails compliments of Seth Rich and Kim Dot Com.

Note their use of the collectivist cards of sexism and racism as some sort of rationale for voting..?

Praise God the American people, both individually and collectively were GENIUS in their intuitive understanding of what needed to happen. Talk about a bullet dodged. The Satanists would have ended up in power for generations, and now.... HA! they are on the run and out of power maybe even forever.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

P.S. We all need to begin educating ourselves on a solution upon which we can all absolutely agree or those who believe in the values and principals of the founding fathers, of God and country, love of self and neighbor as self and goodwill to mankind (and whoever else might be out there).

We cannot make this about DJT exclusively, which would be a terrible mistake, because everything that Trump and the Q Patriots have started to do at long last, simply MUST be carried on even from generation to generation and from age to age, and we've GOT to get out ahead of the tech giants, repeal Net Neutrality and enact an Internet Bill of Rights and Freedoms while getting and remaining ahead of the AI singularity.

Smart people, must take over from the stupid and the corrupted; possibility thinkers and architects of the roads of Civilization for the sake of the common good and what could be thought of as a just and noble historical pursuit ie: not because someone's a woman or black. Duh.

Please all ye Patriots and Q'sters one and all - please watch this little presentation from beginning to end when you have the time, and then consider coming to power in whatever sphere of influence you're in or ready to jump into, including advancing in University and running for office, or creating the means for what I call or have heard called a participatory eschatology. It isn't the end of the world, mind you, but the beginning of all things new and of new ways of thinking and being in relation to ourselves, one another, and the world that we're choosing to live into as a much more expansive domain of FREEDOM!

edit on 26-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

POTUS is also gonna be on Fox & Friends this morning at 8. (Thurs)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary still had that "Why am I not 50 points ahead!?!" look on her face. In hindsight, that look was one of desperation, melded with fear and anger.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary still had that "Why am I not 50 points ahead!?!" look on her face. In hindsight, that look was one of desperation, melded with fear and anger.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Remember this?
Note the look on her face when Trump replies with "because you'd be in jail" as she turned away to try to hide it (the fear due to her own prior crimes).

He tried to go easy on her and them, but what did they do instead?

Not wise.

She and they will have the MSM who was in bed with them to blame, and their own "tours" to do and say everything in their power to discredit and delegitimize Trump including to the very legitmacy of the election outcome itself.

Talk about sore losers!

Big mistake (I'm chanelling Trump now, maybe even presuming that Q has gotton onto this thread..).

Ankh, channeling some DJT dragon energy.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

POTUS is also gonna be on Fox & Friends this morning at 8. (Thurs)

Thank-you. That's probably 7am Central Time. Hope it's live and in studio, vs by phone. The President might give a nod to Q, or the MOAB that Q said is coming tomorrow. Wouldn't that be neat!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That was a high-point in their debates alright. I wonder if Hillary thought at that point that she might lose? She didn't seem as confident on that night.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I've foreseen this would be happening in page six ,we have to face it , there's no way to go around it the child is blessed he's evoking don't bite..

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Think.
We Have It All
Burger...
Think Big Fat Nothing Burger...
Stale Buns?
Stale Bun Crumbs?
What was Stale Bun doing on Big Nothing Burger?
Trust The Plan..
More stale plans coming.
Mostly incels with nothing to do.
Rhymes with
Q.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Trump haters mock the rescue of child trafficking victims, because...?

edit on 26-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ozarkredneck
Think.
We Have It All
Burger...
Think Big Fat Nothing Burger...
Stale Buns?
Stale Bun Crumbs?
What was Stale Bun doing on Big Nothing Burger?
Trust The Plan..
More stale plans coming.
Mostly incels with nothing to do.
Rhymes with
Q.

Time for bed Bill.
You have the big book tour ahead of you.
Save your energy no more adrenochrome is available.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
re 187 in #1271

Note there are several!

Apr 25 2018 18:37:45 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 025fdf 1187000

>>1186910
Happened.
Not public.
Debate how to handle.
Buying time.
Toxic.
Dangerous.
Threats.
Q

Apr 25 2018 18:38:48 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 025fdf 1187021

>>1187000
Note 187.
Q

I note four, one of them within a repeated string (1187000)

And Q keeps telling us: No coincidences.

1187000 (x2)

I don't think it was intentional. I see it as synchronicity. It's like the cosmic emphasis feature. Just like we point out stuff to each other with bolded text, italics, etc.
edit on 26-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 -

Just a reminder!

Remember this from last year?

It never said 2017 only Trump April 26. Article from last year:

Trump April 26th: Creepy radio broadcast sparks attack fears

Some things to keep in mind for today:

April showers (Is that a colleague of Stormy Daniels? Kidding...)
MOAB
Ready for tomorrow? (posted yesterday, therfore: Ready for today?)

Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 - Trump April 26 -

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The MOAB could very well be the Strozk texts discussing assassination.

If so, conspiracy and treason

ETA: Or come to think of it, isn't the rest of the JFK files being released today? Hmm.
edit on 26-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Exactly what I said, they even mislabeled the image as being "Antifa" when it was a national front flag

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I did a thread on this back in March.

Child Abuse Pics Found In Bitcoin's Blockchain - NSA Tracks BTC Users

I find it really intriguing that those two articles were dropped on the same day. It's almost like somebody did it on purpose...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
re Trump April 26

Around April 19/20 some here were nervous because of a perceived pattern of past events hinting at ritual Moloch sacrifices. If true does anyone know if the "festivities" extend to Apr 26?

Some notable events from recent history for Apr26:

1942 – Benxihu Colliery accident in Manchukuo leaves 1549 Chinese miners dead

1966 – The magnitude 5.1 Tashkent earthquake affects the largest city in Soviet Central Asia with a maximum MSK intensity of VII (Very strong). Tashkent is mostly destroyed and 15–200 are killed.

1982 – Fifty-seven people are killed by former police officer Woo Bum-kon in a shooting spree in South Gyeongsang Province, South Korea.

1986 – A nuclear reactor accident occurs at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in the Soviet Union (now Ukraine), creating the world's worst nuclear disaster.

1989 – The deadliest tornado in world history strikes Central Bangladesh, killing upwards of 1,300, injuring 12,000, and leaving as many as 80,000 homeless.

1994 – China Airlines Flight 140 crashes at Nagoya Airport in Japan, killing 264 of the 271 people on board.

2002 – Robert Steinhäuser kills 16 at Gutenberg-Gymnasium in Erfurt, Germany before dying of a self-inflicted gunshot.

I don't have time to check how this compares to other dates statistically but I suspect it's a bit more calamities than usual. Funfact: Chernobyl basically translates to Wormwood

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join