It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
It’s getting hard to redpill people when I tell the to “watch today something big is going to happen” and then nothing happens.

I know today is not over but Come on!

Q seems very focused on JFK. Perhaps the JFK files release is considered BIG to Q.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Implication of the 2+ signature from your post is that Q+ signature on Q Posts is POTUS?

As a reminder there have been 3 Q Posts signed Q+ as shown below:

Is #1038 the "King" ordering a castling move?

What does #791 symbolise if we replace numbers with letters?
"Protect 6/14-46" becomes "Protect F/AD-DF"

Isn't 6-14-46 Donald Trumps birthdate? This posted prayer sounds more like someone religious very close to the President, not Donald himself. Is it possible that Pence is actually Q+?

Just tossing that out there. The other 2 posts are 2 months later and one day apart. They sound more technical but still signed Q+. Has Q ever divulged what Pence status is in this grand plan?

I understand that religion is very important to Melania.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
No Pence role has been very under the radar apart from some rumblings about him roaming the world to get dominos in line.

Agreed about POTUS birthday; I was just spitballing whether there was any second meaning.

Worth noting also that in #791 it says "Protect 6" and then the other 2 posts are on 6th April and talking about castling and 5 eyes!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It’s getting hard to redpill people when I tell the to “watch today something big is going to happen” and then nothing happens.

Q seems very focused on JFK. Perhaps the JFK files release is considered BIG to Q.

The newly released JFK files can be found here:

JFK file release 4/26/18

It's a LOT to dig through as expected. It's 19,045 docs. I can already hear Q saying the ominous "you have more than you know"

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

JFK file release 4/26/18

It's a LOT to dig through as expected. It's 19,045 docs. I can already hear Q saying the ominous "you have more than you know"

Thanks.
I'll just wait until someone digs up the doc that sez LBJ & the Clowns ordered the hit.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Implication of the 2+ signature from your post is that Q+ signature on Q Posts is POTUS?

Isn't 6-14-46 Donald Trumps birthdate? This posted prayer sounds more like someone religious very close to the President, not Donald himself. Is it possible that Pence is actually Q+?

Just tossing that out there. The other 2 posts are 2 months later and one day apart. They sound more technical but still signed Q+. Has Q ever divulged what Pence status is in this grand plan?

Q+ could very well be Melania...but am curious about what Q has said if anything about Pence? Not sure how I missed the fact that Pence's wife and daughter have a book out about their pet rabbit following the VP around for a day! It seems quite Qurious to me. Q has said many will be surprised who Q is.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thinl that was redacted.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

JFK file release 4/26/18

JFK means a lot to Q team..

For obvious reasons...

Good ol George Sr keeps popping up in the middle of all this fun we’re having around here

Sec State Pompeo is going to need a drink or two after he sees what Hilbama done.

Chicago but everywhere is a # idea.
edit on 26-4-2018 by JerbilWedding because: Pronoun Problems

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It sounds like y'all haven't seen this in U.S. but according to BBC, POTUS will visit U.K. on 13th July!

Now this is interesting because:
a) It's Friday 13th,
b) It's 13/07 in European date format,
and
c) On Friday 13th 1307 orders were sent out across Europe for all Knight's Templars to be rounded up and imprisoned or killed!!

At dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition)[32][33] King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested. The arrest warrant started with the phrase: "Dieu n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume" ["God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom"].

This implies to me that this is when the purge in Europe starts, both of:
1) Royal families and their various "Knights of..." organisations,
2) Rothschilds who, I have read, are supposed to have taken over from Knights Templar as the financiers of European Kingdoms.
edit on 26-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

JFK file release 4/26/18

Thanks.
I'll just wait until someone digs up the doc that sez LBJ & the Clowns ordered the hit.

After the batch 6 months ago, I thought it was likely that LBJ ordered the assassination. Jackie Kennedy thought so.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Kanye tweeted this a bit earlier. Check out John Legend shilling away like he's on payroll

Good for you Kanye. I'm inspired to take JL to the meme laboratory.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Q+ could very well be Melania...but am curious about what Q has said if anything about Pence? Not sure how I missed the fact that Pence's wife and daughter have a book out about their pet rabbit following the VP around for a day! It seems quite Qurious to me. Q has said many will be surprised who Q is.

I'm still not sure...but it looks like the letter Q DOES appear as a 2 in Melania's native language.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm seriously curious...how, exactly, has Trump hurt African-Americans?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
More of Hillary's emails released . They are so classified that with the amount if redactions, they may have just as well released blank sheets of paper.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Kanye shut that down with a back Slap of his hand. LOL.

More money in the pockets of American Taxpayers is such a bad Policy.

A Denuclearized NK is such a threat to World Peace.

Trumps such a raving Madman.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Interesting. Mike Pompeo Confirmed as Secretary of State

WASHINGTON—The Senate on Thursday confirmed Mike Pompeo to be the next secretary of state, ending one of the most divisive confirmation battles for the nation’s top diplomatic job in recent memory.

Mr. Pompeo was confirmed by a vote of 57-42 in the Republican-controlled Senate. Mr. Pompeo drew the support of only six Democrats and one independent who caucuses with the Democrats. That is a sharp erosion in support from just a year ago, when he was confirmed as director of the Central Intelligence Agency with 14 Democrats and one independent—and a sign of growing discord and distrust between the parties on Capitol Hill, especially over foreign policy.

Like Mr. Trump’s previous nominee, Mr. Pompeo was confirmed by a relatively narrow margin. Historically, secretaries of state have been confirmed by big bipartisan majorities.

Several of the Democrats who supported him are from states that Mr. Trump won and are up for re-election in November, including Sens. Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Claire McCaskill of Missouri, Bill Nelson of Florida and Joe Donnelly of Indiana.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Pompeo was just confirmed as Trump's new SoS, by a solid 57-42 majority, after Rand Paul and some other holdouts decided to support him. I don't know if Traitor McSh_tstain voted, but there was one senator who didn't vote.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm seriously curious...how, exactly, has Trump hurt African-Americans?

Because John Legend Said so!

You should just take his word for it and not question or investigate yourself.

Hmmm, who is JL's wife again?

link   

I'm still not sure...but it looks like the letter Q DOES appear as a 2 in Melania's native language.

Her native language is Slovene? Slovene does not seem to even have a Q in their alphabet. What language uses a Q that looks like a 2? I realize she speaks multiple languages, perhaps it is one of the other languages she is familiar with?

link   
a reply to: pavil

Trumps such a raving Madman.

And he is a racist Nazi.
They didn't call Kanye that yet.
Given time, they may do that yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join