It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I don't think the esoteric stuff hurts Q's credibility. Q has promised something will happen by 11.11.2018, so I guess we'll find out by then, for better or worse. Some talk about aliens or demons won't change that. And actually I think the estorica is more relevant to Q, than this ongoing circus with the investigations and lawsuits; so far that stuff has played itself out regardless of what Q has posted, or whether Q is "real" or not. I think Q is using these events to boost Q's own intentions. Q is more active in an esoteric sense than in day-to-day politics.

Having said that, I like the latest drop with the link to Clarion Project

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: dashen

I can't wait to see who goes to gitmo.
Us or them?
The suspense is palpable

Y'all make sure and star EVERY recap post by Dashen too. He deserves it.

DONE!

Dashen is to STARS...what William Devane is to GOLD.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

The realm of darkness goes via mankind we are the tools , I was a firm believer of extraterrestrial life but what I've seen from July 2017 and what's happening with world , has happened before two thousand years ago and two thousand years before that.

One thing Evil hates is being exposed and to be be put in the light.

There is heaven and there is a God , there are Angels and there's Evil it's written in many scripts from the old Sumerians , Egypt from the Bible, as the Quran and Talmud, Buddism and many other religions I didn't name.

I didn't see this as quickly as mankind was hoping for a savior that could be Extraterrestrial , but now I'm not that sure anymore and we could be deceived so easily.

How euforic would it be that an extraterrestrial lifeform would save us?

Well, not because we wouldn't simply alow it before the veil of darkness was lifted and we came to point we could live along eachother with dignity for every race and culture.

The only battle that's left to understand that that would be the only time the world would bound together as one is to defeat Evil that had so many years to build there empire unseen through the human eye..

(post by Foreshadow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: skunkape23

You have to listen to what you here.

šŸ˜Ž

opposites have meaning

yet opposites attract

think magnetic dog theory

Oh that gem explained it clearly to them, LOL.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Duplicate post. Great ATS is acting up on a Sunday morning, must mean a good news drop day.
edit on 22-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I see that 2 new anti-Q threads popped up. Interesting timing. Someone is getting nervous. Good.

Damnat! They zapped the troll thread. And I was having so much fun with the silly one.

Yeah, that was too much fun.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

Even though this whole site experience can be like a slick clever video game, video game world styled trash talk just doesnt work here.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Welcome. Great first post.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Brace yourself iggy, I have a feeling things are going to get much more weird and kick into overdrive real real soon.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Foreshadowing ruins the show...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm glad we have a fresh thread to start the MOAB's week off. This could be a huge week.

Hopefully.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is the phone the time machine..?

Iā€™m so lost Here...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Can't tell you how many posts I've never done due to me losing what I was trying to type out. Good reference thread .

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You both make excellent points.

not to mention a good deal of human trafficking is forced labor in areas like agriculture or food service, as well.

This is true, and at it's core, both are slavery, but being forced into sex slavery carries far is a step past evil in that it is an intusion into one's physical body.

IIB said:

But the thing is most of the rest of the words in the article were either about the classic scene of women cops out catwalking busting john's,

But how many of those catwalking Johns are working as "independent sex workers"? I'd bet the majority of them have handlers. These women are enslaved as well, usually because they are also drug addicts.

I'm not trying to minimize your argument, IIB, that prostitution as an independent choice really hurts noone, but I don't believe that the majority of those woking as prostitutes are doing so completely of their own volition.

Still, I realize that shutting down sites like backpage does not get to the root of the problem. Prostitution will continue, as you pointed out...

Now that its all shut down, those of you in major cities, watch and you're likely to see the hookers back out working the corners they had long been away from.

My only observation would be hat it's a lot harder to pimp a 10-year-old on a street corner, or someone of legal age. So if shutting down BP removes the mask and makes it harder to pimp/traffic underage kids, so be it.

edit on 22-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: Slow brainwaves today.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So... not to continue to pull focus always but...

Anyone ever find all that 1000+ lbs of missing explosives?

I hear ATF will give you $20,000 to remind them they stole it from themselves....

šŸŗ

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JerbilWedding
So... not to continue to pull focus always but...

Anyone ever find all that 1000+ lbs of missing explosives?

I hear ATF will give you $20,000 to remind them they stole it from themselves....

šŸŗ

Supposedly they think they have recovered all of it.

Link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join