It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Nice to meet you 23andME

"Getting to know you" has a deep meaning literally.

Be Afraid. Be VERY Afraid.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Can someone succinctly paraphrase what the heck is going on here?
I feel like I'm tripping on mushrooms in a lobby full of schizophrenic parrots.
I would appreciate if someone could give me the crux of this biscuit in a single paragraph.

edit on 22-4-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

You have to listen to what you here.

😎

opposites have meaning

yet opposites attract

think magnetic dog theory

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

you and me both buddy. hold on a sec. somebody did a good job of that.....

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

BY ATS MEMBER JadedANDCynical

a reply to: MamaJ

If you want to get me up to speed your thoughts on all this without spending a lot of your time, I'd welcome some help.

I sure would like it if you could track down the October 28th reference you mentioned earlier. Might be very interesting.

Overall I'm still kind of hanging on to the fence as far as whether or not I think Q is as has been portrayed.

Q, the story goes, is the public face of an operation between military intelligence and white hats within the current intelligence community. This operation began a few years ago and it was at that time that Donald Trump was recruited by this group to be the president during the operation.

The other choice was to do nothing and let the same old same old (the cabal, TPTB, the deep state, the shadow government, the MIC, etc) continue its control. Donald Trump was not supposed to be the president, he wasn't even supposed to be an option. He's not really a republican, but he ran on their ticket because Hillary was a lock for the Democrat Party. We see the lengths that were gone to to ensure that HRC was the DNC representative come hell or high water a la Bernie and what happened to him.

Wait, wait, wait, I can hear you saying it now.

Trump?

The Donald?

Taking on the establishment?

Yeah right! He's a billionaire and thus a part of the club, has to be!

I will grant you that he is an arrogant bloviator and has an ego that is large enough to destablize the orbit of several planets. All that being said, he also has big brass ones.

No doubt he's done some skeevy deals over the years, no one with a net worth above 8 figures is gonna be clean. The thing is, he's done all of his dealings in private business and not been in government fleecing taxpayers. He takes advantage of the loopholes that are there, so does everyone who is smart; I make sure to get ever little deduction I can before filing my taxes, it's only smart to not leave any more of your money in the hands of the government to waste than you absolutely have to.

Back in February, MotherMayEye asked me when I thought we'd be seeing some solid, public progress that all of the things Q has been posting about were indeed happening. Here is my response to her:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've been thinking mid-year for a couple of months now. By June we should see a shift in public focus of investigations and perhaps some of those who were demoted or have been forced to step down be named in indictments; Strzok, the Ohrs, Page, perhaps even McCabe.

It's obvious that the DOJ and FBI need a thorough scouring; politically appointed bureaucrats have a lot more sway than they should in how these agencies operated.

By the end of the year we might be looking to see something come from the Awans, DWS, or maybe even Huma.

There could be more (unexpected) retirements if things get serious; think Pelosi, Schumer, McCain (of course, his health might get him before then anyway), and/or plenty of others if we really get down to brass tacks.

If something like this time frame doesn't play out then I'm shifting more with you in thinking that the whole Q thing was staged as a coverup/distraction whilst skeletons were relocated by the uni-party.

I know that's 4 months away at the earliest, but this is federal government we're talking about and we know how glacial they are with change.

If we take a look at the news that has been published the last couple of days, I thnk we can see that things are indeed beginning to come to fruition.

Breaking: Congress refers Comey McCabe Clinton Page Strzok Lynch others for criminal prosecution

"So what, that's just congress playing politics!" is the standard reply.

DOJ IG Sends McCabe Criminal Referral to US Attorney

That is why McCabe was fired before he could collect his pension.

There is more coming out from the OIG, the McCabe report is only the first section released. More is on the way and more names will be included.

Personally, I think Q is the successor to FBIanon and is working on what the latter termed as "Option B:"

I will put it to you this way: You have three choices,

A) turn over all of the information to the DOJ, make public a recommendation, the truth comes out, the entire world realizes how much the US is meddling in foreign affairs and we go to war, the civilian population realizes how much foreign money influences our government, and a civil war begins.

B) You cherry-pick the data to implicate the people already in the eye of public opinion, so the chips fall on the heads of a select few and the whole system does not crash.

C) you do nothing and watch the unstable political climate to gauge how you will respond.

I am confident if Trump wins she will be going to jail.

some internet archive of this post

Quoting myself from elsewhere:

Personally, I am cynical enough to think it will end up being a cleverly constructed LARP, but I'm not so jaded that all hope is lost in regards to the possibility that all the garbage in D.C. will eventually be taken out.

Related ATS threads:

"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon

Dear Q: We're Watching You

The possibility that Q is leading us along like a pied piper is certainly still present. This is the main crux of the arguments that IIB, purp, and a few others have been raising to the awareness of the thread. Those of us who have been participating regularly, I think, all acknowledge that that is indeed a possibility.

Some posters seem to have gone all in and buy Q lock, stock, and barrel. Still others are vehement in their derision of anyone who doesn't outright denounce Q as a dangerous psyop and best and a traitor at worst. There are also not a small number who are following along more or less agnostic to the whole thing; this is I think where most of the regular posters fall, but I obviously only truly speak for myself.

So, hopefully this helps with some of your questions.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Search this one for clues.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
re:

Apr 22 2018 00:28:19
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
thehill.com...
Good article.
Don’t forget about Huma.
AWAN.
VJ.
………
FBI.
America for sale.
Betrayal.
Treason.
No name.
Inside out destruction.
SA.
SA.
SA.
HUMA & Hussein.
harvardmuslimalumni.org...
Who paid?
SA [vital].
Q

from "http://harvardmuslimalumni.org/about" link:

Harvard University Muslim Alumni

Mission
Our Story

HUMA was started in 2004 by a number of interested alumni who felt that the Muslim Alumni community could be strengthened by an official organization. It was also envisioned to support the longterm goal of providing for a Muslim Chaplain on campus and seeing the development of a Masjid in the Harvard Square are. Currently with over 300 members, spanning various school and years, HUMA is a vibrant and active alumni organization.

🤤

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Okieedoke. Wow this Q thing is moving WAY too fast. I barely caught up with the last one.

Thanks again Dashen. Let's go!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Congrats for wasting all that time in making a thread about ”Q”. Maybe put the same effort in making a thread about something that matters. Anyone can make a cryptic post on anon and it come to fruition. Here I shall give you an example. On April 23 some BIG event will take place so keep an eye out.
There ya go bro. Pay attention to how this works. You are being played for a fool. Not saying you are one but being played like one yes.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
*reply to "allaroundyou" since quotes and replies stopped working again. *

Stop. You're not an idiot. I know it from your posts. If you've read all the Q threads and still think everyone here are fools, then maybe it's time you stop reading these threads.

There are many other threads on ATS, but I'm tired of seeing condescending posts like this. Go somewhere else if it bugs you so much.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

chill out bro, how about a nice relaxing listen?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
@Dashen, you are a beast at these thread recaps.. excellent work. Most people here have no idea the amount of work that goes into the opening of these new threads, it's a lot of content for introduction.

And now #6! Whew.. great work, and a reminder to the regulars;

Avoid wasting PAGES of conflict with naysayers and obvious trolls. Spend your time investing in Qllective research, and filtering the truth so we can attain collective awareness on the knots of conspiracies that work against the peoples interest.

Stay on topic, don't leave a stone unturned, and engage in HEALHTY conversations and exchanges.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Stop. You're not an idiot. I know it from your posts. If you've read all the Q threads and still think everyone here are fools, then maybe it's time you stop reading these threads.

There are many other threads on ATS, but I'm tired of seeing condescending posts like this. Go somewhere else if it bugs you so much.

Fair enough. I will step back from these threads and let it be.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Dashen is too much of a gentleman to say this but...

PLEASE REMEMBER TO FLAG THIS NEW THREAD!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Allaroundyou

chill out bro, how about a nice relaxing listen?

I shall chill
and wow that song is amazingly chill! Thank you for the listen.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Wookiep

Fair enough. I will step back from these threads and let it be.

I knew you were cool.
Great approach, and thank you for your maturity! See you on the boards!

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thank you and happy hunting
see ya around

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Anyone else wonder if this Q-Anon and Wikileaks business is a psy-op covert war being done by the Kremlin?

Just last night I came across these YouTube channels, and it appears there are several of them, men and women, they just read Q-anon posts.

Then it jumped to another video and it was about how there is a video of a very well-known political entity raping and murdering and eating a child. I will not name the name because I would consider myself slandering the person just using the name.

No proof. I was appalled at such outright serious heinous charges with no proof. In my eyes it is pure slander if there is no evidence. It is disgusting.

And I already know for a fact Russia is in a psy-op war with the American public and trying to use fake news and manipulate the media.

Last year they banned the peaceful activity of Jehovah's Witnesses because their non-violence makes them "extremist" because they cannot be radicalized to become violent terrorists. And have also banned the Holy Bible as extremist. What?!? A ridiculous and absurd charge. I watched the trials carefully. There was no evidence brought before any of the courts, and all of the judges wrongfully ruled against the peaceful brotherhood of Christians, just like what happened to Jesus.

Russia is a wicked state men. Do not think for a moment they are out for your good. I guess that this too can border on slander as I have no proof. So I make no accusation. I just urge caution as to whether you should believe everything you read and here on the internet.

And you should be weary of who really is trying to control you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join