It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To "Counter" DNC Lawsuit; Seeks Servers, Clinton Emails And "Pakistani Mystery Man"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's called "evidence" and yes, if you are being sued you can counter file demanding to have it produced. At the minimum this castrates the DNC suit if they fail to produce it, at most they produce it and lay bare for the world to see the corruption and incompetence of the DNC (as well as making most everyone who voted for Hillary feel mighty foolish, I imagine.)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Grambler

The allegations that the DNC server was hacked by Russia are outside of the scope of his investigations? He subpeonaed Fusion GPS, didn't he? What's the difference?

I wonder how Russia and Wikileaks will react to the DNC lawsuit?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump has been in office for over a year now yet we're no closer to Hillary being in jail than we were before he got elected. Not sure why you guys think this will be any different than Russian collusion or Hillary's emails going to court. You think those in power will actually let the courts that they own end their rule? Lol. That's a pipe dream, time to wake up from it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Burdman30ott6 explained it.
edit on 4/20/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The allegations that the DNC server was hacked by Russia are outside of the scope of his investigations? He subpeonaed Fusion GPS, didn't he? What's the difference?

I wonder how Russia and Wikileaks will react to the DNC lawsuit?

Russia won't react at all, except for some lip flapping. Maybe.

Wikileaks...we'll see what happens. Probably the same.

edit on 4/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

uhhhhhhh I would like to reiterate the most technologically savvy "hackers" in the world do not work for any governments

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I'm not sure of your point.

I was commenting on the musings of a poster who said "I wonder how Russia will react." I assumed that he was wondering how Russia would react to being sued by the DNC. Because that's what he said.

edit on 4/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If there was information those in power didn't want us to know about they wouldn't let it get blasted over the airwaves for anyone and everyone to learn about, yet that seems to be what is happening these days. Every day there's new information being leaked or found that furthers the narrative in either direction. It's calculated, they're giving us the info they want us to have.

Yes, the DNC is corrupt as hell but they obviously don't care about us knowing because their (DNC) dirty laundry keeps getting aired out for everyone to gawk at on nearly a daily and weekly basis. If the DNC's corruption being exposed wasn't part of their plan then you wouldn't be hearing about it as frequently as these leaks are happening.

# happens.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Any other politician would respond in some neutral manner and give a non-answer to the DNC suit.

Trump proves once again that he isn't a politician.,

Basically he just said, "Bring it, bitch."

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah.
He's very experienced in being sued. And settling in order to avoid discovery, come to think of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah.
He's very experienced in being sued. And settling in order to avoid discovery, come to think of it.

*shrugs*

Keep your fingers crossed!

I think it's funny as hell.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In pretty sure some of the best data forensics experts can be purchased and come upon any information they want

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
So this "lawsuit" from Democrats is because Mueller missed the mark I imagine.

Swish

😎

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

God this is great news. To think this might have all been covered up. Who ever leaked those DNC files set in motion a series of serendipitous events I dont think anyone foresaw.

Everything the DNC did after that event was a snowball of lies and mistakes trying to cover it all up.

Freaking thank you to whoever did leak them. You gave the country a fighting chance.

Rest in peace if they got you. Godspeed. Thank you.

edit on 4 20 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So this "lawsuit" from Democrats is because Mueller missed the mark I imagine.

Swish

😎

Remember that part about no American's knowingly participated
with the Russians? What are the Dims thinking?

And how about the Republican party being hacked
by the same culprits?

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Rumors about Russia and Wikileaks sending "Attorneys" via Swiss couriers.

😀

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That server will be wiped, like with a cloth or something.
When you tell theses ads hats that you want something, it seems to disappear.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It's called "evidence" and yes, if you are being sued you can counter file demanding to have it produced. At the minimum this castrates the DNC suit if they fail to produce it, at most they produce it and lay bare for the world to see the corruption and incompetence of the DNC (as well as making most everyone who voted for Hillary feel mighty foolish, I imagine.)

Thanks for the explanation.

Seeing as how I am drunk at a weddding, I may be rambling off topic here.

But I just wanted to say although you and many others may disagree even vigorously youwith me on calling trump out for the Syria attack, I have no hard feelings and appreciate your input as n things

Just as I also appreciate many anti trump people ( even though they are mostly wrong)

I take nothing personally

But thanks for clearing up the legality of this

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
That server will be wiped, like with a cloth or something.
When you tell theses ads hats that you want something, it seems to disappear.

Basic IT practices would be to destroy and replace those servers after they were found to be compromised. I cant imagine they kept compromised servers sitting around. FBI has copies of the servers so they would have had no reason not to do so.

Hopefully they didnt just wipe them and continue to use them because that doesnt always get rid of everything injected into the system by hackers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join