It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS upload feature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me when this will come online, as I have been wanting to change my avatar. Mark Knopfler's a great guitarist and everything but the charisma of that pic just wore off, as enough time had passed.

ATS upload feature has been down for a good month or two now. Anyone???

[edit on 17-2-2005 by websurfer]

JAK

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey websurfer, youi don't need this feature to change your avatar. You could use imageshack.us... or photobucket.com... for hosting purposes.

Jack

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Imageshack works good for me, I will recomend that one.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Gaa. More things to learn and places to go. Could ATS just link us over to these image hosts when we click on upload? If bandwidth is the problem with pics in posts, could we just limit uploads to one or two pics for avatars? Why is upload broken, anyway? By the way, thanks- we do get all this for free

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
ok, could someone please explain to me how to make those image hosts work? it is all so confusing to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
There should be an FAQs on that site that should explain to you how to access you area to upload images. Then you "browse" your system for the image you want, then upload it to the area, grab the url and put it under the "avatar" section on your profile

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
ok, could someone please explain to me how to make those image hosts work? it is all so confusing to me.

I use Photobucket, and what you do is, you register for an account, then in your account, you can upload pictures from your hard drive or you can put in the URL (website address) of a picture online you want to use. The pictures will go into your Photobucket account, then you will be given a URL for each picture in your account which you can then use as an avatar on this site by inputting it in your profile.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nintendospy thank you so much for putting it in English for me.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any information as to why the uploads in the member center are disabled? I was searching for an answer but only found that it was simply off?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Upload feature may come back a little late, SO is still working out the bugs for it to be compatible for the new server.

Patience young jedi's

-J

[edit on 3-3-2005 by theshadowknows]

new topics

top topics

join