It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corruption of Fox News Media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Guys please, I know the ignorance shown here moves you to action but please, let's stop the name calling. It is understandable but it is against the T&C. Besides, I would like to see our excellent members stay above the tripe. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
the only reible source you have is the washigton post. The rest are very libreal sites.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh, so all the links, saying the same thing, are lieing? So the reporters who were fired for not lieing don't exist cause the 7 links I gave are lies? SOrry, if it was say, bushmustdie.com you would have a arguement, but these links are to newspapers and blogs, and we all know blogs are the most reliable source of information, RatherGate and PresstituteGate were exposed by blogs while Fox, CNN, others had nothing.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Ok, watching Fox News this morning, and what do I hear? "Now that we have taken care of the Iraqi Nuclear threat..." WHAT IRAQI NUCLEAR THREAT!!!! There was NONE!

I swear, and people hear this and don't realize that this is BS. Also, the people who watch Fox News are the number one buyers of Al Frankens Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. Not realizing it is making fun of them/Fox News, which is why Fox News sued Al/publishing company, people were finding out the truth, thankfully they lost.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ok, watching Fox News this morning, and what do I hear? "Now that we have taken care of the Iraqi Nuclear threat..." WHAT IRAQI NUCLEAR THREAT!!!! There was NONE!

I swear, and people hear this and don't realize that this is BS. Also, the people who watch Fox News are the number one buyers of Al Frankens Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. Not realizing it is making fun of them/Fox News, which is why Fox News sued Al/publishing company, people were finding out the truth, thankfully they lost.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Carl Cameron the reporter who first broke the drunk driving story about cadidate Bush in the 2000 election cycle.

Carls story on Fox News must be an inconvenient fact to those espousing a right wing control of the news on Fox.

Maybe the problen with Fox News is that they won't lie with those such as Dan Rather of CBS.

You know it gotta be that total lack of Fox following the left wing talking points that gets the goat of some people.

[edit on 20-2-2005 by Phoenix]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
? WHo are you? I knwo of Ultra_Phoenix, but you?

Anyways, I am confused, first you blame some Carl guy for something, I think? Then not, then blame leftwing Fox? What?

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I found it quite clear, just because you are a democrat doesn't make you smarter then us republicans, even if you happen to get more education then us, since you elitists are the ones with the money, not us republicans. Sure we have Oil, cars, electricity, whatever, but you are the ones with the money. Who runs the schools Bush went to? The democrats, who runs all the best schools? Democrats.

Fox is GREAT! Love Hannity, especially when you get that goddess Ann on there, they both put Colmes in his place.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Quote: "Fox is GREAT! Love Hannity, especially when you get that goddess Ann on there, they both put Colmes in his place."

Oh Yeah - Heil Das Fuhrer Hitler... Uh I mean Emperor, Caesar, El Presidente, Generalissimo Busho - while you are at it!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
? WHo are you? I knwo of Ultra_Phoenix, but you?

Anyways, I am confused, first you blame some Carl guy for something, I think? Then not, then blame leftwing Fox? What?

It wasn't blaming Carl for anything. Phoenix was saying that FoxNews broke the drunk driving story. Why on earth would they do that if they were completely controlled by the right wing?

EDIT:

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Quote: "Fox is GREAT! Love Hannity, especially when you get that goddess Ann on there, they both put Colmes in his place."

Oh Yeah - Heil Das Fuhrer Hitler... Uh I mean Emperor, Caesar, El Presidente, Generalissimo Busho - while you are at it!

So...if you support Bush you're a Nazi? Wow, now that's another profound statement from the fingers of Seraphim
Or is it we just support a totalitarian government because we support the person you didn't vote for?

[edit on 2-21-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No, not a NAZI, although the Neo-Nazis are conservative, therefor republicans, following Bush is like following Hitler, wrong. I swear, you are all gonna drown while the republicans who don't follow Bush blindly will jump ship and swim to the ships still floating.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
BTW, not one mention from the Bushies about the reporters fired for not lieing as ordered by Fox. Funny isn't it?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
BTW, not one mention from the Bushies about the reporters fired for not lieing as ordered by Fox. Funny isn't it?

Who got fired at Fox? Who got Fired at CBS?

contact info please...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you would stop posting crap like this and start watching Fox News, you might notice that liberals abound on the network and that Bill O'Reilly is a registered Independent, which he will gladly prove.

I watch Fox News all the time and I know from long experience that they are what they say they are, "Fair and Balanced." The problem is that so many people who only have a couple of decades on the planet have lived with the liberal bias so long that they think that liberal bias equals truth.

I would suggest that those who have negotiated less than three decades shut and listen a little more before you start telling the rest of us what's what.

[edit on 05/2/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States.

Back in December of 1996, Jane Akre and her husband, Steve Wilson, were hired by FOX as a part of the Fox “Investigators” team at WTVT in Tampa Bay, Florida. In 1997 the team began work on a story about bovine growth hormone (BGH), a controversial substance manufactured by Monsanto Corporation. The couple produced a four-part series revealing that there were many health risks related to BGH and that Florida supermarket chains did little to avoid selling milk from cows treated with the hormone, despite assuring customers otherwise.

According to Akre and Wilson, the station was initially very excited about the series. But within a week, Fox executives and their attorneys wanted the reporters to use statements from Monsanto representatives that the reporters knew were false and to make other revisions to the story that were in direct conflict with the facts. Fox editors then tried to force Akre and Wilson to continue to produce the distorted story. When they refused and threatened to report Fox's actions to the FCC, they were both fired.(Project Censored #12 1997)

Reporters fired for not lieing. And not bs made up by liberal media, but something Fox took to the courts to make it legal for them to lie/fire people for not lieing as ordered. I posted this on my FIRST POST but you know, Bushies couldn't possibly read something not approved by the GOP.

Also, liberals on Fox News? Colmes doesn't count, he gets half the time, half the words, everytime. Time the show, count the words, he never gets close to Hannity.

Also, BILL O'REILLY WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN UNTIL WASHINGTON(I though NYT, but was WP) POST TOLD HIM THEY WERE GOING TO EXPOSE HIM! So in 2000, he switched to keep him from being exposed.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Quote: "Bill O' Reilly is a registered Independent."

You have got to be kidding me! It doesn't matter what is his
"Official Registration"! I used to watch & enjoy O' Reilly - but he has said many nasty things that has Offended & Turned me OFF during the Last Year & a Half! He is way too Conservative (I am tempted to use the F word - But I won't)!

I don't watch anymore & oh BTW I don't replace it with anything - I am not a fan of the Liberal Crap in the other News Media either - rather I spend that time doing other things or in Silent Contemplation!

In addition – he sure does Spin or Skew the News a LOT towards his Conservative Catholic Viewpoint for a so-called “No Spin Zone”. Oh yeah if you dis-agree with him he tells you to Shut Up & that you are an Idiot!
He is a “Genius” after all!

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Don't forget he also cuts you mike if you don't agree with him. He has done that alot, someone doesn't kiss his fett while bowing down to a picture of god/Bush he cuts the mike.

Anyways, he was a registered rep. for about 30 years, then in 2000 WP said they were gonna expose him so he quickly changed his registration to ind. Want proof he was a registered rep.? Look up Al Franken Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them, he has a picture of Billy Boys registration card.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Dang it, just noticed the link is wrong, both of them, sorry..... Will fix right now.

www.solomonstemple.com...
www.whatreallyhappened.com...
www.edu-cyberpg.com...

Ok, and this is stuff over the FACT that FOX NEWS SUED that they could lie, nothing wrong with lieing on news.
www.fairness.com...
www.rense.com...
www.relfe.com...
paulm.com...
www.vaccinationnews.com...

There, FOX NEWS FIRING REPORTERS FOR NOT LIEING AS ORDERED!!!! And then they come back and sue that they can lie, call it news, and it all ok. So, Fox is so holy is it?

[edit on 28-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

.....Your Hateful Ignorance is more than apparent to anyone reading your disgraceful postings on this Thread - you Degenerate - Poor Excuse for a Human Being! STOP putting words into GOD's & Jesus' Mouth!

You are no REAL Christian - just a Nazi Hate Monger pretending to be one!

Oh, you whacky christians....gotta love it!!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If you would stop posting crap like this and start watching Fox News, you might notice that liberals abound on the network and that Bill O'Reilly is a registered Independent, which he will gladly prove.

I watch Fox News all the time and I know from long experience that they are what they say they are, "Fair and Balanced." The problem is that so many people who only have a couple of decades on the planet have lived with the liberal bias so long that they think that liberal bias equals truth.

I would suggest that those who have negotiated less than three decades shut and listen a little more before you start telling the rest of us what's what.

[edit on 05/2/26 by GradyPhilpott]

What he said!!!

Now you all go to your rooms.....Canadians on the left.....Americans on the right.....

Sorry, this whole thread just has me ROFL!!!

[edit on 3/1/2005 by Yosemite Sam]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join