It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta nuked

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I just had a vision, that you would be extremely happy and find joy in everything you do!

Hope that being happy works out for you when it comes

ride the wave !

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

good lord..

I had a fantastic dream last night what does that mean?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That means no S&Fs for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't worry because I am saved by the blood of the Messiah,Yeshua/Jesus.
I also don't worry about the "end times",because I know which side wins.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I've had dreams like this in the past. They feel and look so real. Luckily they have never come true. My first question would be do you sleep with the TV on? Maybe a news channel or a channel where the news will break in with a major story? I have fallen asleep with the TV on and dreamed about what was on TV.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us
There are a lot more strategic targets than Atlanta. Why would Atlanta even be a target? It’s about taking out response capabilities, not killing people. US chain of command and military assets would be the priority targets, followed by infrastructure, followed by economic systems.

Not discounting your dream happened, but I think it would only be terrorists (or rogue regimes) that would just want casualties and would target population centers that are outside of strategic targets. That threat has been around for decades.

There is tons of literature available that explain military objectives of warfare, nuclear or otherwise. If you dig into it, you may sleep better.

You do of course realize civilian centres would be targeted in a 'Grand Tour' strike scenario, correct?
edit on 16-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Have you been watching reruns of Jericho again??? I'm still mad they cancelled that show.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Nothing lasts forever , people should be too stressed about it , holding onto form or even our own bodies!

its all meaningless in the grand scheme of things !

I wouldnt worry too much about the "end of the world"

Dying in painful agony is nothing to worry about?

Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can one up you on that. I just had a dream Sean Hannity was found out to have hired/used Cohen (Trump fixer attorney) to hush up a sex scandal.

Truly end times....

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seems a lot of us are having some wild dreams.I had a vivid dream of a Angel standing on the land and sea and shouting Jesus has finished preparing his peoples places in Heaven and the time of the gentiles was at its end.His return with the Hosts of Heaven will soon come,woe to the earth and her people for the time of troubles comes first.Now,I don`t know if its anything more than too much spicy food before bed,but with the coalition gathering against Israel and the number of people dreaming these kinds of dreams I wonder if we are being giving warnings.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

You do of course realize civilian centres would be targeted in a 'Grand Tour' strike scenario, correct?

Correct me if I'm wrong, that 'phrase' comes from a book that was made into a movie. I don't believe there is such a thing. I believe the book 'Trinities Child' said that the "Grand Tour Strike" was the USSRs attack on bunkers they believed held politicians, not civilians specifically. It was a novel of fiction. Not real.

Source?

edit on 16-4-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Your dream means you are worried at the possibility of a nuclear attack from from either Russia, North Korea or some other rouge nation

I really don't see how a nation's color is relevant to the argument.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The only good thing about the end of times, is the chance to kick back in a chair and what it all go down. However dreams can be something that could or could never happen its what makes them so intense and wonderful all in one.

One other thing you can think about is the moment humans first drawled a breath on earth we were one step closer to the end of times. So head to Vegas and start betting on the date.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
Your dream means nothing...hate to break it to you....

Probably been reading too much doom and gloom

I dont mean to seem rude, but that is patently false.

I have personally had 100's of precognitive dreams that turned out to be accurate.

There are reasons why the various agencies around the world study precogs and the ability. There is a reason someone from this very site who works for the MI6 approached me about the subject.

So, youre either giving your misinformed opinion, or youre aware and youre deliberately posting misinformation.

ps: i regularly converse with deceased people in dreams.

edit on 4162018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm sure that dream was very unsettling. I hate that kind.
But, I would focus on one aspect of your dream, that stands out the most, and try to figure out what it really means to you. Either what your subconscious is trying to tell you, or maybe something prophetic having to do with that one thing.

Stupid example from my dreams: Seemed long and detailed, about an ex. But in the background "blue suede shoes" playing. Woke up singing it. Hadn't heard it in years.
The next day, I received a gift from a friend. Blue stone earings.

Coincidence? Maybe. But I've had alot of those dream coincidences, so now I pay more attention to that "One thing".

Here's to Atlanta staying safe!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I just dreamed I couldn't find my Army Fatigue shirt, for morning formation, and my Barracks room had been converted into a Chicken coup and even had a pig inside too. I was desperate to get to the mess hall and then find a shirt.... I woke up... What's it all mean ?
All that crazy stuff stays in our brains somewhere -Think the trainees were chickens ,the sgt the pig- Had a dream i was on fire watch in basic training (what is there to burn?) Then i failed locker check(a mess) Forgot to shave and got dry shaved in formation (never minded that much) woke up before the article 15s and KP started

edit on 16-4-2018 by PsychicCroMag because: add info

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Acts 2:17 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Thank you for sharing this!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm moving far away from Atlanta in 2 weeks. Maybe I'm a precog too!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

as I said nothing lasts forever , even painful agonising death!

what comes after could be pure bliss , not to worry!

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

that's good that you are saved ! I am happy for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join