It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump appointee suspended for violent anti-Obama post

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So, we have an extremist right-winger appointed to the Trump administration who has been suspended for posting extreme anti Obama and Hillary postings. Saying the founding fathers would have hung Obama is ridiculous, they were educated gentleman who had more in common with Obama than with most Republicans. That being said, as much as I dislike her from this article, it is part of a scary trend that the media use the term conspiracy so many times in the article. The media has bee doing this a lot lately. While almost all conservative conspiracy theories are wrong, not all conspiracies are, and they are trying to paint an image that anyone who believes any conspiracy is crazy. Notice also that they label her theories about Soros and the Rothchilds as anti-semitic, and not anti-wealthy or anti-banker.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I think that guy just took 'Be a Snowflake' to a whole new level!' Now he's being punished for it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Great article by CNN, especially how they disputed the tweets with? Wait, they didn't actually refute any of the tweets they just condemned the now suspended employee.

If I understand this correctly, an employee was posting controversial stuff, pushed a narrative, and was punished for it. Funny how CNN doesn't do the same with their people.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

*YAWN*... Nobody cares... Snowflake mentality at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Yeah .

Obama bombed seven countries in six years US has engaged in conflict in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and now Syria

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"Slap-Back" for the McCabe IG report.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Guess I couldn't work for the White House either.
I have to agree with everything she was posting.
Hanging is the penalty for treason - check
Obama was a traitor (continually broke the Constitution) - check
Islam is a cult - check. Same is openly said of Christians and both meet the definition.
Macron, Clinton work for either Soros or the Rothschilds - check (both have endless money if you haven't heard)

So, no freedom of speech for WH employees?
Shame on you Trump.

Eta: I forgot Pizzagate. How many people have been sued for slander over calling out public figures as pedophiles? Zero. Jefferey Epstein? Jimmy Saville? Some errant priests? Don't tell me pedophilia isn't widespread.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Obama was a traitor (continually broke the Constitution) - check

Obama is not a traitor, Bush and Cheney violated the constitution and no one's calling for them to be hanged.

Macron, Clinton work for either Soros or the Rothschilds - check (both have endless money if you haven't heard)

Any shred of evidence for this? No of course not.

Don't tell me pedophilia isn't widespread.

It's not, except in religions.

You people are insane.

edit on 14-4-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, we have an extremist right-winger appointed to the Trump administration who has been suspended for posting extreme anti Obama and Hillary postings. Saying the founding fathers would have hung Obama is ridiculous, they were educated gentleman who had more in common with Obama than with most Republicans. That being said, as much as I dislike her from this article, it is part of a scary trend that the media use the term conspiracy so many times in the article. The media has bee doing this a lot lately. While almost all conservative conspiracy theories are wrong, not all conspiracies are, and they are trying to paint an image that anyone who believes any conspiracy is crazy. Notice also that they label her theories about Soros and the Rothchilds as anti-semitic, and not anti-wealthy or anti-banker.

www.cnn.com...

Well technically, they would not have hung Obama.

His political viewpoints would have either gotten him laughed off of the continent or he would have been shot as a Torey. After all, Obama's political viewpoints are what they just fought the American Revolution to GET AWAY FROM.

The founding fathers had absolutely nothing in common with Progressive Obama. When you typed that, a kitten died somewhere. That you can type that and appear to believe it just shows how far down the toilet America has swirled.

Your personal political viewpoint is shameful.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
she's really pretty.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Good thing she was not an fbi agent.....or an employee of the doj.......

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
He shared a tweet. Yawn. What I find amusing is that he worked in Communications. Ya just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have reviewed Ximena Barreto clames and frankly
I agree with most of them. I think, but can't prove that she is correct in her statements. Also she is very hot!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Obama / Clinton are traitors to the American people.

They should be hung as a warning to other potential traitors.

They and the NWO globalists they are beholden to are far worse than anything Putin / Russia has ever done.

edit on 14-4-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The Founders would have hung Obama. They'd have hung Bush, Clinton (both, probably...certainly the madam), and probably Trump, too.

Or firing squad. Or whatever method would have suited them at the time.

Point being: we are all doing this wrong. Very, very wrong. And its foundational in scope.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Obama is not a traitor, Bush and Cheney violated the constitution and no one's calling for them to be hanged.

Is this all its about? You want your whataboutism to be sated with additional bloodlust?

LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You people are insane.

I find myself arguing with whole rooms full of insane people.
Stick to your guns so long as your guns stick with the facts.
Cheers to those brave enough to argue with the insane

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I really need an answer here, please.

The question is, had it been within your power, you would have had Barack Obama hanged?

Part B. He is still alive. Given you had the power, you would have him today, tracked down and hanged?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I really need an answer here, please.

The question is, had it been within your power, you would have had Barack Obama hanged?

Part B. He is still alive. Given you had the power, you would have him today, tracked down and hanged?

What a loaded bunch of BS.

I don't think anyone could answer that question within the character count of a single post, while also being honest.

By the time Obama was being a traitor, so much water had flowed under the bridge that it would be ridiculous to hang him. But at the time of our nations founding...its what would have happened.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

CNN is on their way to oblivion, in due time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join