It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salisbury toxin results in - NOT Novichok, NOT Russian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Well, if the guy is lying then he has big brass balls announcing it as fact to the AP.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

not just AP, but...

In a published summary, the OPCW did not name Novichok, the type of nerve agent previously cited by British Prime Minister Theresa May. But it confirmed "the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury." It said the name and structure of the toxin were included in the full classified report, distributed to 192 member states of the organization.

US news and Daily report
edit on 14-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
Eh...I'd take this a lot more seriously if it were coming from the Swiss, and not the Russians.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

192 countries have the results.. Would be crazy as hell to lie about the chemical found that is NOT Novichok. Every government knows the chemical found so why is no one saying the chemical??

the OPCW told everybody already..

so...

the swiss already said and they told russia..
they told usa too..

russia is the only one to say anything specific and of course they have the biggest motivation.. but its not novichok.. whatever it is..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs
In a published summary, the OPCW did not name Novichok

Exactly. You'd think if it was in fact Novichok like everyone was quick to claim, they'd just say so. Instead, they made the name and chemical composition of the toxin classified specifically so the public wouldn't see it. The only reason they'd need to classify the name of the identified toxin is because it wasn't Novichok at all.

"Here's the official report. The toxin used was called CLASSIFIED and its chemical composition is CLASSIFIED. You can take our word for it, it was totally Novichok. You're just not allowed to see that name in the official report, because it's classified so that you can't see it."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

192 countries have the results.. Would be crazy as hell to lie about the chemical found that is NOT Novichok. Every government knows the chemical found so why is no one saying the chemical??

so...

they told usa too..

russia is the only one to say anything specific and of course they have the biggest motivation.. but its not novichok.. whatever it is..

It's kindof funny to realize that despite all of those countries having the official results, it isn't being blasted all over every MSM outlet worldwide that Russia did illegally use Novichok nerve agent against citizens of another country. If the official results had that conclusion, we'd never hear the end of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

so...

they told usa too..

It's kindof funny to realize that despite all of those countries having the official results, it isn't being blasted all over every MSM outlet worldwide that Russia did illegally use Novichok nerve agent against citizens of another country. If the official results had that conclusion, we'd never hear the end of it.

Yes, it's very telling.

You used RT AS A SOURCE!!!! LOL, YOU IDIOT!!!!

I must be psychic.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

look at my bolded text above..

read carefully.

they did not name novichok, and they named the chemical..

this equals "chemical is not novichok."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This is big news, May, Porton Down and Johnson are going to have to go into overdrive to clear this up if it is so. Standing by for operation " WTF"
TBF, not naming Novichok is no smoking gun, they're just not naming the poison as it is anyway.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

look at my bolded text above..

read carefully.

they did not name novichok, and they named the chemical..

this equals "chemical is not novichok."

I know. It should have been pretty obvious that I was quoting you because I agreed with you. I have no clue how you came up with the idea that I was doing otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

This is big news, May, Porton Down and Johnson are going to have to go into overdrive to clear this up if it is so. Standing by for operation " WTF"
TBF, not naming Novichok is no smoking gun, they're just not naming the poison as it is anyway.

no they did name it and its name is not novichok.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

i trust RT a thousand times more than our bbc/sky/press propaganda pipelines - any day.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Funny that you already knew what the OBVIOUS critisism about the story would be , yet still you choose to ignore the obvious. Lol

Well I was right was I not?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy

no they did name it and its name is not novichok.

You mean Lavrov named it, right ? Or have I missed something?
Quoting the article :
" He noted that OPCW’s report didn’t contain any mention of BZ, adding that Russia will ask the chemical weapons watchdog for an explanation."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

How so? It says the chemical is the same as the one identified by the UK. Porton Down identified the chemical as Novichok. So it sounds to me that the OPCW are confirming that the chemical is Novichok.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How so? It says the chemical is the same as the one identified by the UK. Porton Down identified the chemical as Novichok. So it sounds to me that the OPCW are confirming that the chemical is Novichok.

No it didn't, it states Military Grade nerve agent:

"The OPCW’s report confirmed British findings that the Skripals were poisoned with a military-grade nerve agent, but didn’t say who was responsible."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

read my source above..

they are playing word games to trick you.

the report is its not novichok as theresa may claimed but is what britain found privately.. They don't say what was found privately except to say its not novichok.

but they combine the two stories as if they confirmed novichok and rely on you not to comprehend the finer detail.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You are correct the OPCW confirmed it was Novichok

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

There you go, high grade Novichok was used

Unless your Russian, labour supporter or idiot

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Ummm...and in other news...May is the lead figure that pushed the...Assad gassed his people...lie...

All in an effort to deflect news away from...Oops...it was one of our own nerve agents after all...

Amazing how that all plays out...doncha think...

YouSir

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join