It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiocy Is Bringing about The End Of The World

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Responding to Moscow’s warning to shoot down any missile fired at Syria, US President Donald Trump has addressed Russia via Twitter, warning of “nice and new and smart” missile attacks on the war-torn country.

I'm really divided on this. I was pro Trump and now i'm just like, no, what's going on? Is he faking the other side out or was he bought out?

I just don't see why he'd do this. We thought Trump and Putin were getting on well and then 'bang' out of the blue, this happens. What are we 'not' being told here? Who's behind it? These are all valid # questions imo.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it! 3:57 AM - Apr 11, 2018

www.paulcraigroberts.org...
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Jimmy Carter Just Issued A Chilling Warning To Trump About Syria

"I pray that he would keep our country at peace and not exaggerate or exacerbate the challenges that come up with North Korea, in Russia, or in Syria," Carter told The Associated Press about Trump's recent threats.

"I hope he realizes very profoundly as I did, and as other presidents have done," Carter continued, "that any nuclear exchange could involve catastrophe for all human beings."

I'd ask 3 Questions regarding this.

WHY Syria?
WHERE were you when Obama and Bush were raiding?
WHO is really behind this and who are you afraid of?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Without even discussing the details of whether this chem attack was really Assad's work, Are you really that upset that a single air campaign has happened against Syria with 0 civilian casualties and 0 retaliation?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

One Word.

No.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So assuming the chem attack was indeed Assad's work, you wouldn't have a problem with this?
Sorry I just don't get the frustration over this attack.
edit on 14-4-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph
Without even discussing the details of whether this chem attack was really Assad's work, Are you really that upset that a single air campaign has happened against Syria with 0 civilian casualties and 0 retaliation?

would you be upset if russia bombed the US because it claimed the us used its police force to kill civilians if that bombing didnt kill anyone?
edit on 14-4-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So assuming the chem attack was indeed Assad's work, you wouldn't have a problem with this?
Sorry I just don't get the frustration over this attack.

If Russia did what the US did in Iraq all hell would break loose.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Dunno. I would be surprised if the actors behind the scenes have something on Trump, keeping him in their pockets.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If you dont understand how dangerous this is, im not sure what to say.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

... What are we 'not' being told here? ...

That Trump doesn't even have a Twitter account personally. Never did.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul on Deep State Warmongers Using Syria To Start WW3

I think that people suddenly being told that Assad is gassing his own people is total Nonsense - Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The strikes were yesterday.

We all went to sleep afterwards. The pilots and technicians who all clickity clicked the button that made the missiles go FWOOOSSSHHH!!! all went to sleep as well.

No casualties.

We all, together, woke up and ate a big and hearty breakfast.

Now, we're sitting here, wondering what to do next.

If this is WWIII, then wake me up when it goes down. In the meantime, your fears are unfounded, chill out.

Limited Surgical strikes on known Chemical facilites, depots, a couple of desolate airports. Don't use Chemicals *Shrugs*

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

This isn't over,

1000 ordinance used and no causalities....yeah right

Now everyone believes the deep state propaganda msm because it fits their BS narrative. People will believe anything, especially if it doesn't offend their sensibilities and they can stay in their emotional comfort zone.

I hate the word "sheeple" but wise up!

edit on 14-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I seriously hope this entire thing is just another Green Screen Event.

No casualties, no actual bombs, no problemo.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's another Winning nugget.

Tucker so wants to punch this guy in the head.
You're a Tool - Tucker Carlson

Tucker don't trust the tool, he's an Idiot and possibly a reprogrammed Android. - BoTheLumberjack

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Wouldn't that be nice. But I think we both know this is a calculated neocon part of a much greater agenda!! believe me!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i seriously doubt this will cause ww3 or end the world, far worse happened during the first cold war on a regular basis and nothing ever happened so stop panicking over nothing, russia could care less about syria and they are only there because it's an opportunity to mess with us, even if we took out assad they wouldn't do anything more than they already are, russia isn't some barbarian state that would rampage over an insult or whatever, ww3 will only start if one of us decided to launch a full scale war on the other, i don't see that ever happening unless some weird situation came about.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well america is torturing its citizens under the guise of schizophrenia. Do these #$ think were blind. The religious and lap dogs are kept happy and blind for a reason.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Wouldn't that be nice. But I think we both know this is a calculated neocon part of a much greater agenda!! believe me!!

Neocon?

Sure they are involved with this, but lets not leave out just about the entire democratic party and msm.

But its funny watching people on both sides totally do a 180 in one moment.

Now the very people that not only have been cheering on the intel community, but actually called anyone who questioned them anti American, are pretending they are against trumps "neocon" war.

ANd we have trump supporters that one week ago were celebrating his claims of pulling out of syria, and who have spent a year saying we shouldnt trsut the intel community without proof now saying we are scumbags if we dont trust the intel community with no proof in this instance.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Well america is torturing its citizens under the guise of schizophrenia. Do these #$ think were blind. The religious and lap dogs are kept happy and blind for a reason.

History's repeating itself. Pick a Decade, a Century. It's all the same.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join