It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiocy Is Bringing about The End Of The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The chemical attack will now be used as an excuse for the USA to maintain a military presence in Syria.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The chemical attack will now be used as an excuse for the USA to maintain a military presence in Syria.

If Russia declared War on Chicago because.. Weapons!. I wonder how well that would go down.

The difference between Chicago and Syria?

Chicago really does have Weapons.
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I think Trump needs to take a good long look in the mirror and see what a hypocrite he is on this one.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I think Trump needs to take a good long look in the mirror and see what a hypocrite he is on this one.

We should all look in the mirror before judging others.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
i seriously doubt this will cause ww3 or end the world, far worse happened during the first cold war on a regular basis and nothing ever happened so stop panicking over nothing, russia could care less about syria and they are only there because it's an opportunity to mess with us, even if we took out assad they wouldn't do anything more than they already are, russia isn't some barbarian state that would rampage over an insult or whatever, ww3 will only start if one of us decided to launch a full scale war on the other, i don't see that ever happening unless some weird situation came about.

The hell? While the Cold War was frightening, at least the Superpowers had the common sense to fight through proxies. The USA and Russia now have troops stationed in the same country staring each other down, proxies be damned. Dont kid yourself, this is extremely dangerous.

WW3 could start very easily, even over what happened last night. Russia threatened not only to intercept missiles, but to strike the source of them. Had he responded, we would be in the midst of WW3 right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack
I seriously hope this entire thing is just another Green Screen Event.

No casualties, no actual bombs, no problemo.

Wouldn't that be nice. But I think we both know this is a calculated neocon part of a much greater agenda!! believe me!!

Agreed

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yep, spot on.

For me the moment I decided to vote for trump was the second debate with hillary.

He went against what pence said, and came out saying "Why are we fighting russia and assad, we should work with them to defeat islamic terrorists in syria"

And the media on all sides went nuts.

That was when I had hope trump woulnt be a warmonger, and saw how his election would out the warmongers on both sides that are actually not really two partties, but one warnmongering establishment.

At least the second part came true.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

And one must ponder the big question.

Who would want another War? hint-we already know.

Now what to do about it?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
the real untold story here is,
Obama told Syria to give up the WMDs and they didn't.

Obama failed.
Trump is cleaning up his mess.

if we allow one idiot dictator to start gassing people (even his own) others will follow suit.

is it out of the question to imagine Kim gassing Seoul?

smack them down and the other little dictator idiots will behave a bit. (remember how humble Quadaffi was after we took out Saddam?)
edit on 14-4-2018 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Exactly, anyone that can look at geopolitics with out being tainted by left/right narratives can see it's just business.

Money and oil drives the clown car.....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Just my opinion - this is #45s one gift. Distraction and disruption. The only goal in this 'attach' is to distract the public from his personal legal concerns. He doesn't give a crap about the people of Syria.

I also think he extorted France and the UK with "Trade War" threats.

This megalomaniac and his sychophants are bringing this country to the brink of destruction. Talk about a swamp that needs draining - the whole lot is insane.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yea what if putin came out and said that if we meddle with mexico or canada then russia will bomb us.

If you can not get americans to stop using mexican drugs then the un will allow us to bomb you usa.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

Jimmy Carter Just Issued A Chilling Warning To Trump About Syria

"I pray that he would keep our country at peace and not exaggerate or exacerbate the challenges that come up with North Korea, in Russia, or in Syria," Carter told The Associated Press about Trump's recent threats.

"I hope he realizes very profoundly as I did, and as other presidents have done," Carter continued, "that any nuclear exchange could involve catastrophe for all human beings."

I'd ask 3 Questions regarding this.

WHY Syria?
WHERE were you when Obama and Bush were raiding?
WHO is really behind this and who are you afraid of?

Jimmy Carter ? Someone quoted Jimmy Carter ? Isnt he the one that the UN picked to go to the oppressed countries and "certify" their elections ?
Best certifications money could buy
Wanted to ransom off the Iranian hostages for cases of Billy's (his brother) Beer ?
Faked a rescue mission for those students being held hostage by the Iranians . The one that never got off the ground
The one that took the ceiling off gasoline taxes causing a shortage due to a run on the gasoline stations ?
Dont worry , there is a lot more
That Jimmy Carter ?

Verification of my statement - I am a Georgian and I voted for him . Spent a lifetime apologizing to folks because I did.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: namehere
i seriously doubt this will cause ww3 or end the world, far worse happened during the first cold war on a regular basis and nothing ever happened so stop panicking over nothing, russia could care less about syria and they are only there because it's an opportunity to mess with us, even if we took out assad they wouldn't do anything more than they already are, russia isn't some barbarian state that would rampage over an insult or whatever, ww3 will only start if one of us decided to launch a full scale war on the other, i don't see that ever happening unless some weird situation came about.

The hell? While the Cold War was frightening, at least the Superpowers had the common sense to fight through proxies. The USA and Russia now have troops stationed in the same country staring each other down, proxies be damned. Dont kid yourself, this is extremely dangerous.

WW3 could start very easily, even over what happened last night. Russia threatened not only to intercept missiles, but to strike the source of them. Had he responded, we would be in the midst of WW3 right now.

Ummmm, you learned about Germany right? One country, west occupied by nato, east occupied by USSR, big ol wall right down the middle, soldiers on either side. Last night was always going to be a big juicy nothingburger. Take a cue from Chuck D and DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Just my opinion - this is #45s one gift. Distraction and disruption. The only goal in this 'attach' is to distract the public from his personal legal concerns. He doesn't give a crap about the people of Syria.

I also think he extorted France and the UK with "Trade War" threats.

This megalomaniac and his sychophants are bringing this country to the brink of destruction. Talk about a swamp that needs draining - the whole lot is insane.

It's getting crazy yeah. Agreed.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
'Incubator babies', 'WMD's' - those were the good ol' days!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
'Incubator babies', 'WMD's' - those were the good ol' days!

Yeah right? WMD's Who doesn't love WMD's???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join