It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now walk a mile in Putin's shoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I have been really mean to Putin these last months. I have been scathing in my criticism of him because I have watched him mess up when he thought he was being clever.

Might I have criticised Mr Putin because I actually care about Russia? I told you we have a lady from Minsk in our family. I think he played it real bad supporting the idiots of the world. Assad, I got no time for, but Putin I kind of sympathize with him. I said before that he the kind of guy that may be Solzhenitsyn might have been proud of to some degree?

Have you seen the games that the West plays on him? It is always from our perspective we see eveything, but here is just a hint coming from the Western horse's mouth (now the bit has been removed and they feel emboldened by their silly little firework display last night):

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russian sanctions: the world's cheapest stock market just got cheaper, but should you invest?

Russian share prices plunged this week, after the United States announced significant new sanctions. Investing in Russia has long been a case of feast or famine. For a sterling investor, the FTSE Russia index has fallen by 22pc over the past 10 years, and fell by around 70pc between 2008 and 2009 during the global financial crisis. There have been large gains too. The index returned 180pc between February 2009 and April 2011, and 120pc in the year to January 2017. The major moves have been largely in line with the oil price, on which Russia’s economy is still dependent.

Analyze that Mr and Ms. ATS!

Britain is always the opportunist. See the games that the West has ben playing with Russia; between huge investment and sanction. The Russian stock market and financial system will never have any security when that happens, being rocked like a ship in a destroying storm. These guys don't care about poisoned babies nor starving Russians because of their financial antics. The figures speak for themselves and the dates, too. Look hard, I am not going to put words in your mind and mouth; you must do that from what I have presented to you here. How cynical is this?

With all that being said, and with a little visioning it is easy to see why Mr Putin is pissed with us, particularly with Rothschild and Co because they are the ones playing this game on him. Don't blame Israel for it, Mr Putin. It is coming from Britain, believe it.

In Britain they do not even have any sense of patriotism. Just when they should be supporting the cause they are blatantly sharking it up and questioning whether it should be exploited as a way to make some money. Russia is just another cash cow to them and of course they are trying to make Putin their bitch. How evil and insidious is that? If a guy did that what would you think of him? You would call him all the names for trash you could think of. Does it remind you of a certain guy who exploited Napoleon's "victory" lie financially all those years ago (regular ATS know exactly who I mean)?

I despise that more than Putin to be honest. It s the behavior of a shark, a killer who thinks nothing of the human cost but only the financial advantage, not even a political one because that does not even matter to these poopy perps.

The above info disgusts me. It makes me think you guys in Britain are the lowest of the low in all the world. Look hard, world, at what Britain is like. She is like a gold digging "Dynasty" wife, the lowest of the low. Once she has screwed you for your money she will divorce you.

This is why around the new year I told you all about nasty lilttle two timing Britain. She got you blaming Israel and the Jews, but is is her, not them. You may have to continue to find this out the hard way. The EU has just found out. Watch out big bad China; she will do the same to you as she does to Russia.

I could show you right now how Dixie destroyer Guardian is whoring itself out already when it is told to. She'll change her tune according to instructions. She kids you she is a woman acting on her own impulses, but she is the biggest liar of them all. She'll bend over the desk for the boss when he really needs it, be sure. She would even bless Hitler if the boss told her to.

It is at time like these when reality is revealed if you look hard at facts in the cold light of day instead of blasting off into la la land with the silly fireworks display.

Poop on your Pum Pum, Britain. Let me go, Pharaoh, lol!

edit on 14-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
No sense of patriotism my hairy British arse.
But it does amuse me all I have read is how jelly you are of us Great Britons.
You go and kiss Putin's despot like arse though.
edit on 14-4-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Personally, I think the whole Brexit thing has been orchestrated by Rothschilds and their henchmen (Boris, David et al). I think Cameron was always meant to take a fall and has been richly rewarded for how he played Britain and the EU. I don't hate these guys; I am just pointing out facts. You KNOW how he and the Rothschilds go back in family relations.

I think the Rothschilds and Co deliberately messed Britain up and made it want to leave so they could take it on another journey of financial speculation. It is their back "guarden" and bank you see. I think they did it because they had used up all means of making money as a member of the EU and were shackled into not behaving in certain abhorrent ways by EU Human Rights and Trade legilsation. They want to be rid of that because like politics it gets in the way of business. They do not understand that only with politics are they going to survive. Too omnipotent for too long. They get too far removed from the street of politics; they lose their street wisdom. Better get it back in a hurry.

Am I right, Mr Rothschild? Am I right in saying that Italy and your best friend will follow suit if this latest venture for Britain is successful? Am I right in saying that it is you who will be the ones to forsake the EU, at a deadly cost in the end for you and the Jews? You guys said HG was wrong for predicting what he did, but in the light of your mistakes recently is he so wrong? You know what he predicted; "The Shape of Things to Come" for the Jews in Europe unless you change your tune. We can't unclever ourselves, we see what we see and have to report it as we see it because we can't be bought off like Stormy (even she blabbered when she was paid off). "We Are What We Are" says the horror movie. I wish you were something else. You'll have World War 3 starting if you carry on like this. Perhaps that is what you want, but I think you will lose if you start it and that is why I am screaming at you.

ATS, don't ever think I am some kind of traitor. I told you I am a Donnie Brasco kind of guy, constantly infiltrating and exposing, making people feel comfortable that they have fooled me and I am their bitch, but the only bitch I am is God's and humanity's. There are two things I follow: I love God and I love my neighbour. I pray for my enemy and try to correct him when I see him messing up big time and that is why I bother to write. It is all jug jug to dirty ears, I know, because how can we expect to even achieve a morsel of what Christ did in all His greatness? It was jug jug to dirty ears for him, too.

So it goes, Billy Pilgrim...

edit on 14-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Very good analysis

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I find it bizarre, that Macron and May who have so despised Trump is now 'buddy, buddy' with him, all of a sudden.

Let's face it. Sykes-Picot was a British-French agreement in the break-up of the Ottoman empire. More British than French, I would think. The overall mess in the ME seems to start at that point. Oil addiction by Europe kept that agreement current.

Having said that, Trump took the appropriate action based on his warnings and policy for the U.S.. This will not be lost on those who would act similarly in using chemical weapons or any WMD for that matter, especially on civilians.

Personally, I would now let Russia and eventually China take over the military domination of the ME. Let them be faced with these lousy and expensive options.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It’s hard for me to have sympathy or identify with a de facto dictator who oppresses the natural freedoms of his own people. I hope they make it even harder on him so that perhaps he will eventually get overthrown. He can go play with his hidden billions on some island somewhere.

I think Russian people enjoy being oppressed. They certainly have a very long history of it. Sorry, no real sympathy there either.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Personally, I think the whole Brexit thing has been orchestrated by Rothschilds and their henchmen

You have no idea do you? Them damned Jews again, eh? Do you really believe what you write?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 14-4-2018 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Personally, I would now let Russia and eventually China take over the military domination of the ME. Let them be faced with these lousy and expensive options.

In which case the US dollar would lose its petrodollar designation and the US economy would collapse. There are very good reasons the US does not want to pull out of the MidEast. The future Syrian pipeline being the other, giving huge economic advantages to the party that controls it.

top topics

join