It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pledges forceful action in Syria showing he has been played.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: WarPig1939

I suppose what I am trying to understand, is what would it actually take for the people to say "You know what, this cannot go on any longer, we have had more than enough of this nonsense, and we are not allowing it any more"?

I have to ask, because there have been fifteen years of officially recognised conflict involving the US in the Middle East, plus decades of on again off again war prior, as well as the secret wars you only hear about from places you shouldn't be, and people whose conversations it is unwise to overhear, and you would have thought that at some time, after all the lives wasted on these for profit wars, all the good young people sent off to die for the petrodollar, all the uncountable ghosts made by the West in the Middle East over the last forty to fifty years, that the people would have had more than enough.

You would have thought the people would have stopped joining the military, would have stopped joining the intelligence services, would have stopped performing government work, would have protested by making a patriotic and noble choice, to do not a thing under the flag of the United States or any other western nation, until those flags no longer flew over nations run by sociopathic, greedy, shadow wrapped tyrants.

But there appears to be no public desire to actually stop this, and lets be honest, if the President is on board with the people hijacking the country for their own ends, and the intelligence industry is wrapped up in it, and the military that already exists, then its got to be the people who stop it, the public. Its got to be a citizen effort, not a governmental, congressional, senatorial or other entity led effort, but a citizen one. Where, exactly, is that? It seems utterly hopeless.

It is hopeless. No one is going to stop this from happening. I would be truly shocked if anything remotely is done to really remove the current political system from the government in its entirety and vote for a new system. Clearly our government has failed as a whole.

Maybe I am being too extreme but if you look at the laundry list of problems the USA has caused throughout the entire globe. Would it be ok to be that extreme since this would have been a long time overdue?

I love my country, don't get that mixed up but I am truly appalled at the current state it is in. These politicians are actively trying to trash the constitution lol. How does that not warrant a need for forceful change by the people?

We tried voting. That didn't work obviously because we still have the same problems. So what else can we do? Protest? That is a 50/50 chance.

So we could wait it out and do nothing like now and hope it won't get worse and hope someone is there to fight the battles for the people like now...Hope for the best.
edit on 10-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: Whereismypassword

If we go into full blown war mode with Syria, I will withdraw all support for Trump and admit I was wrong.

I will be the same boat right there with you. Syria isn't worth it, I still don't understand what was the point of sending the US military to Syria in the first place? There is nothing of strategic value? Just another possible regime change that the US wants to have like Iraq and risk having another ISIS as an end result?

If I remember correctly, Syria is one of the last countries without a central bank. Iraq was another one and Saddam Housain wanted to have a currency based off gold; the Dinar. You see what happened to him. The PTB want Assad now

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Saudi FM: We are discussing with our allies the steps to respond to the chemical attack in Syria

This is big news...

Its about to begin...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I've had a long standing, unpolished and probably absurd theory that the so called powers that be/NWO are doing their best to limit resource consumption and control the world population through action like this. It's the same reason places like Africa still have so many solvable issues. The less stable the ME and Africa are, the less chance they have of becoming 'first world' countries and burning up more resources and extending the life expectancy of the people there.

Or, more likely, is what many have said in the thread already, war and nation building has been the driving force of the GDP for awhile.
In the words of the late, great E-Dubble:
"Life is like Legos, gotta keep building, smash that building, then re-build it"

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Saudi FM: We are discussing with our allies the steps to respond to the chemical attack in Syria

This is big news...

Its about to begin...

even bigger news:

The Latest: Syria invites chemical weapons inspectors
False flag may be at work

looks like they see the fingerprints of the usual false flag perpetrators.
this attack comes less than 2 weeks after Trump announced withdrawal from the region.

Trump has no choice but to dance like every other president before him.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
How about we just wait to see what Trump actually does and what the results of the investigations are. Trump has said he will be tough on the culprit, he hasn't specifically said he believes it to be a certain group yet as far as I'm aware.
edit on 10/4/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

This is big news...

Its about to begin...

I'm expecting Trump does something big here (though I don't want him to).

After all the grief Obama got for not doing anything after chemical weapons were used mixed with Macron drawing the same red line.... We have a powder keg. Macron can't look like Obama, and there's no way Trump is going to watch the French take action and take the flak from being shadowed by the French.

Not to mention, what better way to dominate the media cycle from Cohen?

Even the left wants action against Syria ( at least the ear mongering MSM).

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Israel looks suspect after they got to hit the Iranians without anyone blinking an eye.... And they get to keep their big brother to stay close on the playground should anything go tits up.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

What a shambles that post is:

Huh? My response was a rewording of the post I was replying to that said "Such a shame politicians can be so easily fooled into going to war based on a lie." So I responded with "Such a shame that politicians only have to pretend to be easily fooled to justify going to war based on a lie." Get it now?

I'm pointing out that they only have have to pretend to be easily fooled; not that they're actually easily fooled. Get it? They really want to continue the wars but sometimes they want a pretext that they can publicly point to in order to justify their continued wars.

If it is proven that a barrel bomb from an MI8 with a chemical weapon inside was dropped on civilians, what would you say then?

If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I'm anti-war. So whether civilians are killed by drones, M-16's, baseball bats, tank rounds, cluster bombs, white phosphorus, torture, suicide bombers, nuclear fallout, or chemicals, IT'S ALL EQUALLY REPULSIVE TO ME! Unlike you frauds, I don't pretend that it's unethical to murder civilians with one set of tools yet completely ethical to murder them with others.

My solution has long been that the leaders & warmongers themselves should just fight it out in a ring or cage & set it up as a global pay per view event. That way, the civilians and infrastructures would be spared and the bloodthirsty fools could have their fill without messing it up for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Suggesting the US in general is not richer as a result of war, because the people do not have more spare money in their accounts, is as unwise as suggesting the climate is not a problem because it still snows occasionally.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Did you forget his tweet directly after the supposed attack happened (HERE)?

Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...

edit on 10-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

No thought toward why Trump is carrying out the left's supposed agenda in Syria? But I totally get you, the left wanted war in Syria and now Trump is giving them that wish. Yay!

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Do you honestly think its a case of being fooled, or do you think that Trump has had the way money actually works and is generated in the United States and the Western world generally, properly explained to him, and has decided that money is more important than life? Because from everything it is possible to know about Trump, I would argue that option two is far more likely.

What? We've wasted trillions of dollars in the middle east and our country is feeling it. Maybe specific groups of people are making money with wars in the ME, but not the U.S. as a whole.

YOU the TAXPAYER have lost trillions.

Those in charge have gained billions however.

Its a form of upwards wealth distribution.

Governments cant just take money from us poor and give it to there rich friends directly. The money has to go through a form of laundering. C operate "welfare" is one method but war is one of the oldest methods to move large amounts of cash upwards. Skim it from the masses, half as which will be dumb as a brick and buy the propaganda, then give the money to the MIC to buy overinflated weapons....... That money then goes top the shareholders, many of whom are politicians and there family IE George W Bush and Dick Cheny and Halliburton.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You all don't even know what he's going to do.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Reydelsol

Oh for crying out loud...

Trump got played? Really? Well dang, and here I thought he was supposed to be some sort of genius, some sort of shrewd, intellectually advanced type, the sort of guy you could not get a photon past without his noticing and remembering it...

Of course, I did not think that, but this is the sort of nonsense that his supporters believe about him. Either a) they are wrong and always were, in which case, big middle fingers to the lot of them, and I hope it chokes them all, or b) they are right, and he is pure walking filth who should be shot at the nearest possible opportunity. There is no third option.

violence begets violence. Have you not noticed this in say... Syria?

I wish for you all to stop letting bad people turn you bad in retaliation to bad people.

but I know now you guys just don't have the heart.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

Oh for crying out loud...

Trump got played? Really? Well dang, and here I thought he was supposed to be some sort of genius, some sort of shrewd, intellectually advanced type, the sort of guy you could not get a photon past without his noticing and remembering it...

Of course, I did not think that, but this is the sort of nonsense that his supporters believe about him. Either a) they are wrong and always were, in which case, big middle fingers to the lot of them, and I hope it chokes them all, or b) they are right, and he is pure walking filth who should be shot at the nearest possible opportunity. There is no third option.

violence begets violence. Have you not noticed this in say... Syria?

I wish for you all to stop letting bad people turn you bad in retaliation to bad people.

but I know now you guys just don't have the heart.

Heart has no place in it when discussing logic.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

what I said was logical.
it is logical to not shoot trump?
or have you been turned closer to a psychopath as well?

Trump got played and he's emotional just the same as brit guy above.. Im speaking logically
Stop blowing # up.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Trump plays the fool. He obviously has very little knowledge of what has been going on. Like OP said, he will be easily influenced by what the people around him are saying. He is way over is head on this job and was never knowledable enough to "drain the swamp". He's just firing and hiring people who he likes. Not who is best and most honest for the job.

That's off topic though. What trump said and is doing towards the Middle East seems like it's heading in the same direction the "globalists" and warmongers want it to. Many didn't vote for Hillary because she was nearly certain to continue the endless conflicts. However, if trump can be minipulated into doing the same thing as Hillary, then what is the difference

Well, this is all theory and rambling for now. The future hopefully follows a better path.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
the war in Syria was bankers war. It will end when the bankers want it to end.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

A) Syrian rebels (who have been proven to posses chemical weapons) getting there arse kicked by Assed knowing there would be dead without western support did it.
B) Warhawks within the USA staged it through the CIA.
C) UK, Saudi Arabia, France, Israel (take your pick) did it to keep the USA in the war.

Or D) , Assad did it with the backing of Russia because it would help them both.
For Assad it was a decisive blow that seems to be bearing fruit with reports of rebels along with their families now leaving Douma with their tails between their legs.
For Putin it's another joker in the card game he's playing , he's put Trump in an impossible position , if Trump doesn't react it gives Putin and Assad the green light to do it again and if Trump does react he risks worsening the situation and alienating his core support , if Trump loses the slim support he has then he becomes more vulnerable and that's Putin's aim , he wants to bring America down internally because he can't do it militarily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join