It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I bet Trump is in his dark place. No..... I KNOW Trump is in his dark place. Lol

You guys know this is awesome reality tv

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Everybody was praising his appointment last year.
His record of service within the FBI, his extended tenure as it's director, and his general character of precise focused investigating that resulted in an outstanding career including the 911 investigation and the prosecution of Mafia Don John Gotti and his reputation of being unbiased nor politically motivated made him everybody's favorite choice.

Now that he's doing his job (and he is a ruthless prosecutor) and people are being prosecuted and jailed and it appears that Mueller has a three prong approach to this investigation that may implicate trump some people perhaps afraid of what may be discovered want Mueller specifically to be fired.

There has even been an increased attempt to try and smear him. But really, his record is pretty friggin eagle scout clean and his civic duty and dedication to country has been part of his character going back to his teen years. I am certain there will not come a time when he is fired for cause. It will take a Saturday night massacre to make that happen. Do you see that happening? And how do you think that will end?

edit on 492018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just remember though......

It’s all fake news.....

Ohhh and Clinton, fake birth certificates and footballers standing.

The nose is getting tighter.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You might need a break from politics my friend. So far in a thread about a crooked douche bag lawyer getting raided, you've said that you can't wait until hypothetical traitors are put in front a firing squad (you want a dictator because that's how you get one) and you've wished that John McCain would die.

Say what you will about John McCain, I personally think his politics suck and I have no use for him as a politician. But the man served his country with distinction BEFORE being shot down and spending years as a POW. And as a POW, he turned down an opportunity at early repatriation in keeping with his oath and in solidarity with his countrymen and fellow POWs.

What the hell did cadet bone spurs ever do? His daddy started out rich and got super wealthy on government grants and being a racist slumlord. Trump went to private schools, went to an Ivy League college, dodged the draft and started a long career of bribing politicians for favorable tax deals and to abuse eminent domain and who knows what else, stiffing working class people and in some cases, conning them out of their money.

As much of a lying corrupt crony douche as Trump definitely is, I wouldn't wish the man dead.

Jesus.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
IF Mueller has nothing to get the president on this might be the next best move, do something that pisses Trump off so much Mueller gets fired then the democrats can write whatever narrative they want going into the midterms.

Because of the potential attorney client breach they will need proof of a pretty serious crime to get any court to buy the reasoning.

That makes my first thought seem more realistic to me at least.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Myrtales Instinct

I'm sure this is exceptionally awesome for ratings but I wouldn't really say it's awesome. It's not even funny anymore.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Two people are under indictment and house arrest, two no three people have been indicted, plead guilty and are cooperating with the investigation and someone is already in jail. Thirteen foreign nationals who probably will never see a U.S. courtroom but none the less have been indicted and the investigation is expanding and developing at a pretty steady rate tells me the Mueller team has something. I don't know what but obviously he is progressing.
Contrary to your claim.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Sure is a lot of people posting here who know what's going on in Mueller's investigation.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Au contraire. Remember the cleansing of the temple? Jesus went in, overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the seats of the vendors who were selling doves and other animals for sacrifice and he said to them, "My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

There's definitely passages throughout the OT and NT on corruption and greed in general, bribery, extortion, etc.

When it comes to the biblical position on this sort of #, to quote Roy Munson, "Well, it's against it."

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I heard about this on the radio and immediately thought to myself "I wonder how the devout supporters are spinning this on ATS!"

And wow! You guys are quick.

All I have to say is LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think that you missed my point, though.

Even if there is evidence/suspicion of criminal activity that doesn't fall under the scope of the special counsel, there are other ways to get that information.

The only time that a raid is really necessary is if they think that evidence could "go missing" unexpectedly, or if they suspect that evidence is in the process of disappearing. Otherwise, there are myriad other ways that are not as public or forceful, and with the way that his attorney is describing his cooperation, my point is that the raid aspect of getting that information seems a bit unnecessary.

But like I said, we have no details, so that speculation may be a moot point.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, this certainly means that Mueller has nothing on Trump and is trying to create a crime.

This has nothing to do with the Russia investigation. Mueller is on a witch hunt.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The nose is getting tighter.

I hate tight noses.

Michael Jackson's got much tighter over the years.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That's what I get too.
BUT... Mueller could benefit from information the southern district uncovers.
I think of this as Anthony Weiners laptop.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Why are you calling Mueller vile and corrupt? On what are you basing this assessment other than he's investigating trump and doing his job?
Keep in mind this is not Muellers warrant. It's the FBI in the state of New York who are executing the search warrant based on a referral from Robert Mueller.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
The only time that a raid is really necessary is if they think that evidence could "go missing" unexpectedly, or if they suspect that evidence is in the process of disappearing.

Perhaps that is what they thought or they could have also thought Cohen was being deceptive. We need to get more details.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Then we get career losers like John S. McCain who does nothing but subsist on public money the majority of his adult life. An absolute waste of a human being. He should accept that he's unable to carry out his duty/job (by actually showing up for votes, and not making deluded public statements that showcases your dementia/stupidity). Instead, he continues to collect a paycheck and maintain his death grip on power at the expense of the tax payer. He'd rather collect his welfare (public money) and not do his job than give up power and let someone who will do the job step in.

I don't usually speak ill of the dying, but in McCain's case I'll make an exception. Good riddance

I may not agree on a lot of what Mcain says and does. But how dare you disrespect a war hero like that. I am truly disgusted by that remark. You should feel ashamed by what you just said.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If it was a crime to pay someone to keep quiet about a consensual affair, I am pretty sure we would lose a huge chunk of Congress. This is an absolutely absurd reach.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

They raided his office his home and his current hotel room.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Talk about Deep State corruption and shenanigans. The Puppet Mockingbird MSM were primed and ready to go by their sold-out Handlers.

edit on 9-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join