It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the recent chemical attack in Syria is a false flag? Yes or No?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You can see how old this Chlorine is from the post code used.

merck-schuchardt, schuchardt, 8011 hohenbrunn bei munchen

8011 is an old post code last used in the 1990s.

The postal codes are now 5 digit.

Hohenbrunn info and postcode link

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Obviously a 100% "False Flag" Event.

But why so obvious to all??

Either acting out of desperation or PsyOp for bigger things to Come.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Its obvious to everybody but mainstream news and the US government

This is what the US, UN envoy said about Russia

Nikki Haley has erupted in another fiery Russophobic rant, warning that Russia will “never be America’s friend.” Moscow can try to behave “like a regular country,” but the US will “slap them when we need to,” Haley said.

www.rt.com...

Now that nasty stupid woman has no sense

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Without any REAL information from multiple sources - my answer is Yes - it's a False Flag.

Perpetrated by the US, orchestrated by "Weapons' of Mass Destruction" John Bolton and #45's other war freaks.
edit on 9-4-2018 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
... what they wanna do ? show the beauty of weapons again
I wonder how beautiful a carrier battle group can be at the bottom of the Persian gulf !

Regarding the "false flag" thing. This is not even a false flag. This is a fake flag! There's not been any usage of chemical weapons in Douma. What's happening is that the EU is losing all of its idiotic terrorist puppets in Syria. They are either dying or surrendering to Assad.
Of course the EU and NATO would really like to fight this war to the last American.

Nonetheless, how weird would it be, when the first Youtube videos emerge showing how easily, Iranian missiles can sink, not just "supercarriers" but also Aegis cruisers/destroyers ?
edit on 10-4-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Russia is now inviting inspectors to the site of the chemical attack.

www.washingtonpost.com... b79966_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bd4821ab9c73

Something to prove to the world perhaps?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thats an in line filter for a swimming pool. It contains granulated chlorine thats why it tells you the grams and how many liters it can make. This could not be used for a gas attack unless they found Anhydrous Ammonia containers as well. So in other words someone is adding fake information counting on the fact that the average person doesn't understand chemistry.

This photo proves nothing other then there was swimming pools in the area. And judging from the container 80s or 90s so I have a feeling that pool was destroyed.
edit on 4/10/18 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I think instead of posting useless propaganda look in to attacks. Military grade ammunition is being used.

www.bellingcat.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So this attack could have been pulled off using pool filters and toilet cleaner?

I do think there needs to be the same amount of time for investigation givin to the matter just as we do here in the usa for death by police and such.

WW3 is a serious matter and imo for 40 lives it is not really worth it without all the facts and proper time for investigation and negotiation.

With such propaganda spreading why would we go to war with anecdotal evidence?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If that pic is legit then it shows that someone has been stockpiling such since the 80's.

My point is that we can all argue either way and without direct knowledge we should not take action based on such.

From what i gathered the last time we bombed the airstrips there it was based on the simple fact that syria had some jets take off and fly near the area near the same time.

Not really solid evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Would Assad do this? Yes he would...just for the mere fact that he can and we are talking Middle East people.... Can it be a false flag (God I hate that term since we use it for EVERYTHING!) yep...

I think the chemical was chlorine and that will not be traceable as far as I know...If it is a false flag it is either the rebels themselves, Israel or our own military industrial complex. The war will happen sooner or later. Iran wants ground access to Israel and they are getting it and why war will happen...BTW we will be all in if Israel gets attacked or if staging happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think instead of posting useless propaganda look in to attacks. Military grade ammunition is being used.

Of course military grade ammunition is being used. What does that tell you. Not much these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I think a way to get around a war is Russia President simply fire Assad, replace regime and remove all chemical weapons placing them all under Russian supervision. Therefore if it happens again, it shouldn't.

This approach limits war solves the chemical weapons misuse issue and allows Vladimir Putin the chance to show the world he does not support these primitive old world heinous attacks on mankind...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: purplemer

www.bellingcat.com...

The MSM wrote it was some kind of improvised bomb thrown from a heli...

And is this farsi or arab?
017qndpynh-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com...

Bellingcat is a joke of a source.

BTW: How did these "white helmets" know they dont need protective gear in order to "decontaminate victims of a cw attack" if they didnt "poison" them themselfs?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-4-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If that is a task for Russia President then perhaps his interest are to support such ignorant activities...

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It is wrong to make the judgment that the weapons used came from Syria. How do you know that. The west announced it was Syria before an investigation occurred. That has happened because there is a preset agenda.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Would Assad do this? Yes he would...just for the mere fact that he can and we are talking Middle East people.... Can it be a false flag (God I hate that term since we use it for EVERYTHING!) yep..

Why would he do that. He has the overwhelming support of his own people. He has no need to. Use your nous. History speaks for itself. They lied about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Yet you think they are telling the truth about this.

|

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The US deep state madmen and woman don’t care they're going after Assad just like they did Saddam and Khadafy.

They’ll lie, cheat, murder, manipulate slaughter children which they do with drones and get away with it.

THEY ARE THE NEW NAZIS

They pretend to be righteous but are wolves in sheep clothing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join