It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the recent chemical attack in Syria is a false flag? Yes or No?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If Syria is not responsible then why have not they and Russia and allies put forth effort to provide the source of the chemicals used in the attack.

To simplify what some of you who blame the west are saying and accepting is Syria is incompetent and the super power bolstering their great big threatening weapons, Russia are ineffective in protecting the common man of the land of Syria from chemical attacks.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Chlorine? With all the advanced weapons systems available today. You have to respect Assad's logic. Instead of creating new weapons, why dont we get some use out of the old ones first
edit on 10-4-2018 by Kountry because: One is the loneliest number

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13www.ssnps.com... This is the real truth

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well all the panicked people and dead children shown says it happened and is real. Im not too into following the whos and whats.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Take a deep breath .... im a firm believer in opinions and the need for everyone to be heard ..... there is one key element that must be looked at it stands besides logic. For what its worth i will reply with my thoughts i really try and keep it simple so here goes

1. President Assad is a very popular leader and a huge percentage of the population of Syria is behind him.
2. Would this be the case if he dropped chemicals on them when he wanted
3. This event takes place as President Trump signals a possible pull out from Syria which was closely followed by the State Dpt saying they should stay in Syria
4. President Assad would have to be the stupidest leader ever to at this point whilst US troupes illegally occupy parts of Syria as im pretty sure the Government of Syria dont want the US there (why would they)
5 Russia who gets blamed for everything would not do it hot on the heals of what took place in the UK
6. This type of chemical attack could be launched by a shell fired from a small portable device
7 The so called rebels were as good as defeated in this area knowing the US would look at any excuse to point at Assad and as they do launch a few cruise missiles and destroy more of his info-structure
8 We base our conclusions on the MSM reports to date i have not seen an interview of a Syrian blaming Assad
9 Who has most to gain from this certainly not Syria
10 No im not Russian or Syrian im Australian living in Australia

Did it happen yes i believe it did. Did Assad do this i believe he did not

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
No, Russia is responsible, they ordered Assad to do it.

Here are the reasons why:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/4/18 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang

Take a deep breath .... im a firm believer in opinions and the need for everyone to be heard ..... there is one key element that must be looked at it stands besides logic. For what its worth i will reply with my thoughts i really try and keep it simple so here goes

1. President Assad is a very popular leader and a huge percentage of the population of Syria is behind him.

Thanks for putting the biggest lie as the first point, saved me from reading the rest.

Very popular leaders don't cause civil war that kill half a million people.

They also aren't typically 2nd generation tyrants born into power.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Are you serious Assad was driving through the streets in his own car last week im sure a hated dictator would do that by the way he was by himself no body guards..... but dont take my word for it open your eyes and watch ALL this clip by the way this lady has been to Syria 6 times and you have been how many ????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

edit on 11 4 2018 by colang because: doiuble post

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Why would he do that. He has the overwhelming support of his own people. He has no need to. Use your nous. History speaks for itself. They lied about Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. Yet you think they are telling the truth about this.

|

I didn't say I think he did it, I said could he have done it... Do you realize that the Middle East is one extreme place? So extreme just about anything is possible, since everything short of a nuke has happened there time and again. I have spent a good number of years there and so I speak from one that knows extremism. Life is not very precious there and Assad is an evil bastard no matter how you look at it, BUT he is the norm for the Middle East.

Can you honestly say he would not do it just out of pure spite for the people and a thumb to the nose towards Trump?

edit on 11-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Obviously only have CNN at your place. So quick off the mark to toe the line of the MSM Amazing these things only happen where the US is or want to be. Like 100 % Saddam has weapons of mass destruction and just in case he runs out he even has mobile chemical weapons labs you can never have too many WMDs ....... Why would Assad do this risking his life knowing America will fire a few cruise missiles at him but them maybe they play some serious chicken in Syria

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You know evil has no boundary it was claimed Saddam has killed 200000 civilians over his time as leader of Iraq ..I believe since the second Gulf war the coalition forces led by you guessed it .... Team USA has killed near on double that amount regardless weather you die from a Saddam bullet or a US bullet your still the same dead ,,, it took Saddam 15 years to clock that number up Team USA did it in half the time ..... and you wouldnt believe it not one weapon of mass destruction

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang
You know evil has no boundary it was claimed Saddam has killed 200000 civilians over his time as leader of Iraq ..I believe since the second Gulf war the coalition forces led by you guessed it .... Team USA has killed near on double that amount regardless weather you die from a Saddam bullet or a US bullet your still the same dead ,,, it took Saddam 15 years to clock that number up Team USA did it in half the time ..... and you wouldnt believe it not one weapon of mass destruction

Actually the US bullet count is very small compared to the total. The vast majority were killed by their own. Remember the war was over in less than a couple of weeks and after that it was mainly all them. Shiite and Sunnis killing each other as we sat back and watched.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sat back at watched ... you mean from your lounge room with CNN on full blast volume.. So the war only went for a couple of days ffs explain then why are there still troops stationed there ISIS you say ok but US never pulled out someone had to stay and protect the oil wells .. . And at least with problems in the middle east there's one common denominator..... Afghanistan US ... Iraq US .... Libya....US ...... Syria.......US..... who's been picking a fight with Iran ......US ...... whose best mates with the Saudis......US who lied to the world about stockpiles of WMDs ...US .... Who were the leaders of the Taliban talking to when they said .... Give us proof Osama did it and we will hand him over .......US.. Who said Libya needed a change of leaders.....US who has disabled the whole middle east .... US ......... your honor I rest my case

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
IF it was Assads aircraft in the vicinity, and IF Assad states so the media will immediately conjure up headlines intimating his involvement in aerial bombardment with CW. As stated, why would he jeopardise his position by resorting to this when he's already winning ?
As also pointed out previously, dying in a manufactured war is a nasty business, whether you get half your face blown off by a bullet or gassed, there is no 'nice' death in war. This is used because it's an emotive subject, throw in children and you get the publics anger on your side.
Star for that last paragraph. War is war, and death is death. However you die you're dead.

As for who is behind it... who knows? Can't trust media anywhere whether it be in the US, Russia, or anywhere else. It does make tactical sense for Assad to do this when you look at it in other ways. Assad is Russia's boy. Russia wants the US gone, and they think they have the means to wipe us out as evident by the video they released of their Satan 2 hitting Florida. If the world comea to believe that we started taking direct action against Assad based on a false flag it might give Russia what it needs to really have a go at us whether militarily or otherwise.

Then again, we could just as easily have supported a rebel false flag to get us in there. Or the rebels could have done it without our knowlesge in order to rally support.

Who knows? Who can yoy trust in the media to,give us real investigative journalsm?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I don't think so, because Russia.

Russia has a history with poison and other nefarious methods; from the umbrella gun (not the Penguins) filled with Ricin that killed a soviet defector that may have been linked to the KGB, then we have another defector killed by polonium, and now we have this attempted assassination of a yet another defector and the Syrian gassing...Russia is heavily involved over there as well.

Given the fact that Russia has a history of using chemical warfare to silent dissidents, the fact that the Syrian regime is aligned with Russia, and finally we have Putin who was a head honcho for the KGB, who like to silence the Kremlin's critics with poison.

I'm no mathematician, but I can put two and two together and make four, and Russias "clandestine" efforts are as subtle as a ninja with a marching band.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Who cares about "Smart Missiles" ... Send a few "Handle" robots and make them dance !

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The Arab Spring uprisings were all orchestrated events, including Syria. From your profile I can see that you've been around this conspiracy world long enough to hear of the Wesley Clark 7 so you should know this. Also, the ex Qatari Prime Minister admitted to their role, the U.S., Turkey and Saudi Arabia's role in arming, training and funding the insurgents from the outset of the conflict in 2011. There were a small group of people unhappy with the Syrian Government in 2011 but that movement was fomented and subverted by foreign forces from the beginning. Assad does not have complete control of everything, much like Donald Trump has little control. The Syrian Government and army both suffered from nepotism, corruption and incompetence, all of which were exposed during this conflict. These are issues every government faces but this conflict turned into a conflagration because of foreign interference and not because Assad and the SAA are murderous child killers.

Have you seen Assad speak? Are you aware he speaks fluent English? I'm a decent judge on people and I can see right away that he's an empathetic and intelligent human being. There's a reason why he has popular support and it's not because millions of Syrian people are child killing psychopaths as the media would like you to believe.

Did these rebels want freedom and liberty? No. Once they seized power from the government they set up theocratic institutions to observe sharia law which is the exact opposite of freedom and liberty. The goal here for foreign intervention was to create a radicalized "bad guy" country that's secretly controlled so we can have an endless war scenario that the military industrial complex has always dreamed about. This would also allow Israel to grab more land and break any allied coalition from forming between Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran.

Right now the worst case scenario has happened for western intervention. The Syrian Government has withstood savage attacks both physically and through the media and now Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Iran are closer than they've ever been before and this cannot stand (for the west). The U.S. has declared Assad guilty before any due process has been provided. They know the chemical attack is phony but they don't care, the machine has great hunger and it will be fed. The ratcheting up of the anti-Russian narrative as well as the association with the supposed child killer Assad makes for a great fantasy tale to get naive and ignorant kids to throw their lives away in a war that keeps the machine going for the next few years.

It's much easier to use one-liners like Assad "killed a half a million" to evoke base emotions from unread people than it is to explain the whole situation which takes time and understanding. Our side has to fight an uphill battle because you can't figure out the truth here without knowing the entire story and unfortunately 99% of people in the U.S. are too self-absorbed to dig into these things. Therefore the travesty of our foreign policy continues.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Syria and Russia were both on site at first why have not they produced intelligence data proving the West or factions supported by the West were responsible for the attack

www.timesofisrael.com...

Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia votes against US resolution to create an investigation of the use of weapons in Syria, at United Nations Headquarters in New York. On April 10, 2018

UNITED NATIONS (AFP) — Russia on Tuesday vetoed a US-drafted United Nations Security Council resolution that would have set up an investigation into chemical weapons use in Syria following an alleged toxic gas attack in rebel-held Douma.

It was the 12th time that Russia has used its veto power at the council to block action targeting its Syrian ally.

We are using the veto in order to protect international rule of law, peace and security, to make sure that you do not drag the Security Council into your adventures,” Nebenzia said.

US Ambassador Nikki Haley shot back, saying “Russia has trashed the credibility of the council.”

“Whenever we propose anything meaningful on Syria, Russia vetoes it. It is a travesty,” she said.

Twelve of the 15 council members backed the US-drafted measure. Bolivia voted against it alongside Russia, while China abstained.

🤔

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join