It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the recent chemical attack in Syria is a false flag? Yes or No?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou
Who are the white helmets vinifalou?

To simplify what some of you who blame the west are saying and accepting is Syria is incompetent and the super power bolstering their great big threatening weapons, Russia are ineffective in protecting the common man of the land of Syria from chemical attacks.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Syria and Russia were both on site at first why have not they produced intelligence data proving the West or factions supported by the West were responsible for the attack

www.timesofisrael.com...

🤔

Syria and Russia provided that intelligence, unfortunately their media arm pales into comparison to that of the west.

www.almasdarnews.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Syria and Russia were both on site at first why have not they produced intelligence data proving the West or factions supported by the West were responsible for the attack

www.timesofisrael.com...

Russian Ambassador to the United Nations Vassily Nebenzia votes against US resolution to create an investigation of the use of weapons in Syria, at United Nations Headquarters in New York. On April 10, 2018

UNITED NATIONS (AFP) — Russia on Tuesday vetoed a US-drafted United Nations Security Council resolution that would have set up an investigation into chemical weapons use in Syria following an alleged toxic gas attack in rebel-held Douma.

It was the 12th time that Russia has used its veto power at the council to block action targeting its Syrian ally.

We are using the veto in order to protect international rule of law, peace and security, to make sure that you do not drag the Security Council into your adventures,” Nebenzia said.

US Ambassador Nikki Haley shot back, saying “Russia has trashed the credibility of the council.”

“Whenever we propose anything meaningful on Syria, Russia vetoes it. It is a travesty,” she said.

Twelve of the 15 council members backed the US-drafted measure. Bolivia voted against it alongside Russia, while China abstained.

🤔

edit on 4/11/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

Twelve of the 15 council members backed the US-drafted measure. Bolivia voted against it alongside Russia, while China abstained.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

A multi-million dollar terrorist and actors' organization funded by NATO.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

From your source-

According to Alexander Rodionov, head of Russia’s radiological, chemical and biological military in Syria, the results of examination showed no traces of chemical weapons being used in the area.

“During the visit to the hospital, it was determined that there were no victims with poisoning symptoms of chemical substances such as sarin and chlorine in the hospital”, said Rodionov.

So it was all a hoax in your perception and the images broadcasted showing the victims are fake

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

A multi-million dollar terrorist and actors' organization funded by NATO.

Now you say NATO are the terrorist?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well Bolivia have just painted a bullseye on their backs. Stand by for a coup.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It was either fake or a staged event as chlorine gas was found during the liberation of the Jobar/Irbeen pocket. Faylaq al-Rahman was in possession of it but they were working together with Jaish al-Islam in a united defense of East Ghouta.

There's also video evidence of opposition groups training kids how to act as if they were affected by chemical weapons:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

It was either fake or a staged event

Fair enough, thanks for clarifying your perception.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Always been...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sat back at watched ... you mean from your lounge room with CNN on full blast volume.. So the war only went for a couple of days ffs explain then why are there still troops stationed there ISIS you say ok but US never pulled out someone had to stay and protect the oil wells .. .

The full war was 21 days of fighting, and ISIS wasn't even a thing yet until Obama decided to pull us out creating a vacuum they filled. I was in the Military from 1980 up though 2008 flying C-141/C-130, so ya CNN...

I guess you do not understand that they surrendered very quickly and we moved from that very short combat roll..i.e. war, into occupation/observation (which we sucked at). I didn't say we pulled out, we just were not fighting very much other than with al-Qaeda cells. Once the Ba'ath Party was removed from power the Sunni and Shiites went total retard against each other.

your honor I rest my case

I'm not sure your point as to my post...lol

So I agree that the US is too involved in the middle east and I have spent about 2 years of my life over there. Saying that if we look at what things would be like if we were not there then Iraq would have been added to Iran, Kuwait would no longer exist and I'm sure Israel wouldn't be around either... So I guess pick your poison...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Instead of a delivery of S-300 which would only serve the British and French to classify the functionality, capabilities and characteristics of the S-300 system, I would deliver Bastion-P missiles, to sink British and French frigates or advancing mechanized ground forces if they dare launch a missile ...
edit on 24-9-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So ... it appears that France and the UK will soon be forced to try some # with their terrorists in Idlib, otherwise they are simply going to be slowly, but steadily removed from the ground.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Nothing like an armchair warrior without a clue!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When did the attack happen? There was literally a thread on here a few weeks ago, showing video of kids and doctors training for a false flag attack ........

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join